Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) is not yet selling the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise and aptitude test application form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Only the candidates that made UMYU their first choice of institution in the last UTME and scored the prescribed cut-off mark are invited to apply. See the requirements and how to obtain UMYU post UTME form below.
The management of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2021/2022 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
UMYU Post UTME Requirements
To be eligible for the admission, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 170 marks and above in the 2020 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2020 JAMB examination;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme they applied.
How to Apply for UMYU Post UTME Form
- First confirm if you’re eligible to apply for the post utme. CLICK HERE to check.
- Go to UMYU College Portal
- Click on ‘Register a new Account’ at the right to fill the registration form.
NOTE: Registration is to be done once. If you have registered before just login to continue filling your form.
- On successful payment, log on to your profile and edit your application profile (This will require your recent passport photograph and your biodata).
- Eligible candidates should upload the following documents on the University’s website.
(i) JAMB Slip;
(ii) O’Level Result;
(iii) Forms of identification (Indigene Letter, National ID card/International passport etc)
- The official cost for the post utme form Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000).
If you still have any question regarding the UMYU 2021/2022 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask your questions below.