- 1 Share this
- 2 Has UNIUYO Started Giving Admision for 2021/2022
- 3 Is UNIUYO Admission List Out for 2021/2022?
- 4 How To Check UNIUYO Admission Status on JAMB CAPS Portal
- 5 UNIUYO Admission News 2021 & Process oN JAMB CAPS
- 6 UNIUYO Admission List Checker Portal 2021
- 7 UNIUYO Supplementary/2nd & 3rd list Batch
- 8 How to Print Your UNIUYO Admission Letter 2021
- 9 UNIUYO New Student Registration/Clearance 2021
- 10 Share this
- 11 Related
This is the recent update on the release of the University of Uyo, UNIUYO Admission list 2021/2022 including UNIUYO 1st batch list, 2nd batch list and 3rd batch list 2021 on the UNIUYO JAMB CAPS Status checker portal.
One important reasons for creating this page is aimed at giving legit information regarding the release of the University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) admission list 2021.
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) admission list for 2020/2021 is out for UTME and Direct Entry candidates. Below is the link to check UNIUYO 1st list, 2nd list and 3rd list for 2021 on UNIUYO Status checker portal.
Candidates can have access to UNIUYO Admission List 2021/2022: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch and check your UNIUYO admission status 2021 online. Check below.
Has UNIUYO Started Giving Admision for 2021/2022
If you wish to know if UNIUYO has started giving admission for the 2021/2022 academic session, then check the details below.
The University of Uyo has concluded the 2021 Post UTME screening exercise and the the admission list for 2020/2021 academic session has been released. Check below.
With the steps below, you will be able to Check UNIUYO Admission List 2021, Check and Accept or Reject UNIUYO Admission on JAMB CAPS, Print UNIUYO Admission Letter, and also print JAMB Admission Letter 2021.
Is UNIUYO Admission List Out for 2021/2022?
The management of the University Of Uyo wishes to pass this information to all applicants that took part in the 2021 UNIUYO Post UTME admission screening exercise.
Candidates that are waiting for admission at the prestigious University Of Uyo are hereby informed about the release of the UNIUYO 2021 admission list.
The UNIUYO first list to be released is the UNIUYO merit list (1st batch) for UTME candidates along with the UNIUYO Direct Entry list 2021.
How To Check UNIUYO Admission Status on JAMB CAPS Portal
To easily check your admission status, you will need a good device and a good browser like Google Chrome.
Note; the University of Uyo, UNIUYO Admission List 2021 is only accessible through the UNIUYO admission Status checker portal or JAMB CAPS Status portal.
Below is the easy procedures to check your UNIUYO admission list online for free;
- Open your browser and visit JAMB eFacility Portal @ www.jamb.org.ng
- Go to JAMB CAPS Portal @ jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Use your details to log in to your JAMB Portal
- Required Login details are your username (JAMB email and password).
- When you are logged in, navigate to the right side, where you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Check the menu, and select “Admission status” and your information will be displayed.
- and Admission status will be displayed.
- Now, select your Exam year (choose 2021)
- Finally, tap on ‘Check Admission Status’ to see your UNIUYO admission status.
MORE UNIUYO UPDATES;
- Check UNIUYO School fee and Acceptance Fee for 2021 News Students
- Checkout UNIUYO 2021 Admission News
- All Courses Offered In University Of Uyo 2021
- Sales of UNIUYO Admission Form for 2021 Aspirants
- UNIUYO New Cut Off Mark for 2021 Admission
UNIUYO Admission News 2021 & Process oN JAMB CAPS
On JAMB CAPS, You will see two options at the bottom of your admission status. One of the options is “Accept” which stands for accepting your Admission to show that you are interested in the admission.
The other option is “Reject” which stands for declining your Admission to show that you are not interested in the admission.
These two options will only be active and clickable if UNIUYO has offered you admission. But these buttons will be inactive if you have not been offered admission.
Also, read down to see how to check, and accept UNIUYO admission status on the JAMB CAPS Admission portal with your phone at the comfort of your home.
Note: Admission list is usually released in batches. All candidates who do not see their admission status should endeavor to check it on the UNIUYO Status portal following the steps below;
UNIUYO Admission List Checker Portal 2021
With the following steps below, you can easily check and print your UNIUYO and JAMB Admission Letter 2021/2022 if you have been offered admission.
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Locate where you will see “Admission Status”
- Wait for the page to load and take you to the “Admission Status Page”
- On the Admission Status Page, you will see a blank space.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the blank space
- Now, Click on the “Check Status” button to see your UNIUYO admission status.
- If you have been offered admission, then your Admission Status will be displayed on the screen.
UNIUYO Supplementary/2nd & 3rd list Batch
After the release of UNIUYO merit list, the subsequent supplementary list will include the UNIUYO second list (2nd batch), third list (3rd batch), and fourth list (4th batch).
All admitted candidates are advised to follow these steps to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission within two weeks.
But candidates that haven’t seen their admission status yet should keep rechecking their status as more names will be uploaded from the remaining batches.
While waiting, also make sure you check the following for confirmation;
- Check and confirm if your O’level was uploaded here
- If it was not uploaded, then upload your O’level here
- After uploading, keep checking your admission status from time to time.
How to Print Your UNIUYO Admission Letter 2021
After checking and confirming that UNIUYO has offered you Admissions on JAMB CAPS, then go ahead and print your JAMB Admission letter through the steps listed below.
After printing your JAMB Admission letter, go ahead and print the UNIUYO Admission letter via the UNIUYO Admission portal @www.uniuyo.edu.ng
- To print your Admission letter visit the jamb.org.ng-admission-letter page
- Log in with the needed login details.
- Navigate to the left sidebar and tap on “Admission Letter”.
- Select “Continue to Payment” and tap on “Pay now”.
- Choose the payment method you want to use. The available methods are: through MasterCard, Internet banking, etc.
- Enter your CARD details and tab on “Submit” to proceed.
- On completion of your payment, you will be able to download and print your JAMB Admission Letter.
Alternatively, you can purchase an admission letter printing scratch card from the nearest JAMB office and use it to print your 2021 Admission Letters.
After this, you also have to check your Admission Status on your School Admission portal or Admission list.
UNIUYO New Student Registration/Clearance 2021
All admitted candidates are to pay their non-refundable Acceptance fee immediately via https://www.uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals. Check UNIUYO Acceptance fee/School fee for 2021 new students here.
- If you have not admitted yet, just wait and keep on checking your Admission Status on JAMB CAPS.
- Check and confirm if your O’level result was successfully uploaded on JAMB CAPS / JAMB Portal.
I am sure this article was able to answer your questions like; How do I check my UNIUYO JAMB admission status, How do I check UNIUYO admission status on JAMB CAPS, Has UNIUYO started giving admission?
That was very good information on UNIUYO Admission List 2021/2022: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch and it was brought to you by Studentmajor.com.
Please feel free to share this information with your friends and colleagues. Feel free to let us know how you feel about this information using the comment box below.Follow Us For All Canada Jobs and Scholarship Update