The Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) post UTME form for 2021/2022, screening date, admission requirements, form Price, how to apply, and registration closing deadline has been announced and updated on this page.
The latest update on the long-awaited FUTMinna Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 admission screening exercise is now available on this page for the 2021 aspirants.
All UTME and Direct Entry applicants that will love to apply for FUTMinna 2021 Post UTME screening exercise can now apply for the screening exercise online following the procedures outlined below.
From the next section, you will be able to see the Federal University of Technology, Minna basic admission information, application guidelines, and procedures on how to pay and purchase the screening form online via the FUTMinna Post UTME portal.
Additionally, information on the FUTMinna admission application fee (price for FUTMinna admission form), the admission requirements, and the admission process has been outlined below.
Therefore, all UTME and Direct entry applicants are advised to check out their Post UTME screening requirements, form fee, and how to apply in the next section below.
FUTMinna Admission Requirements & Eligibility 2021
The first and most important thing to consider before you proceed is the basic FUTMinna admission requirements needed to gain admission at the Federal University of Technology, Minna.
It is advisable to know these requirements, which will in turn help you to know if you have the requirements that will qualify you for admission at FUTMinna or not.
As such, the following are the most important and needed documents, requirements, and eligibility that will tell if aspirants are qualified to apply for FUTMinna admission screening or not.
- O’level result (WAEC, GCE, NABTEB, NECO, or Equivalent)
- Original JAMB result
- A passport.
- Your Post UTME Registration Slip.
- JAMB score of at least 180
- All Applicants are required of 5 credits pass in their O’ level Result
- Your O’level result should not be more than two sittings.
- Only the Original JAMB result will be accepted for screening and not the JAMB Result Notification Print out. Print Original JAMB result here
- Your passport is to be attached to documents for identification.
- The needed slip is the Post UTME slip you printed after registering for the screening
Note: it is very mandatory that all applicants (UTME or Direct Entry), must meet the FUTMinna 2021 JAMB Cut off the mark to be eligible for this admission screening application.
Basic admission information:
- FUTMinna cut off mark for all courses
- Upgrade your JAMB Result/Score here
- Do JAMB Change of Institution/courses
- Courses that require from 120 JAMB Score for admission
- Universities that accept from 120 upward JAMB score for admission
- All schools whose Post-UTME form are out for 2021
How to apply for 2021 FUTMinna Post UTME on Application Portal
Now, the next option is to go to visit the FUTMinna Post UTME portal to apply for the screening exercise. Follow the procedures below to apply.
- Visit FUTMINNA Post UTME Portal @https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/upase_screening/
- Locate where you will see “Start Application (UTME/DE)”
- Enter your JAMB Number in the first space
- Fill in one of your names in the second space.
- Click on “Login” to proceed
Application/Registration deadline/closing date is at midnight on Thursday, 31st December 2020.
How much is FUTMinna Post UTME admission screening form 2021?
The agreed price/application fee for FUTMinna 2021 Post UTME form is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
Follow the steps below to pay and buy the FUTMinna admission form at the FUTMinna Post UTME application portal using your Debit card or the other payment method.
The available payment option is Remita. Other payment options are:
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Wallet
Procedures for final Registration and Application
After paying and buying the form, as shown above, follow the steps outline below to validate and complete your registration on the application portal.
- After Logging in, proceed to make your payment
- Complete your payment and fill the post UTME application form
Note: The FUTMinna database shall be continuously updated as they keep receiving new candidates, especially those that do a change of institution.
MORE FUTMINNA ADMISSION UPDATES
- Check List Of Courses Offered In FUTMINNA
- Complete FUTMINNA Departmental Cut Off Mark
- Check FUTMINNA Admission Procedure
- FUTMINNA school fees & acceptance fee For new students
Application Deadline/Closing Date
Application/Registration deadline/closing date is at midnight on Thursday, 31st December 2020. The Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) sales of screening form and registration will last for two weeks from the starting date, except extended.
All applicants are strictly advised to register on or before the deadline. Failure to register before the deadline will attract disqualification from participating in the Post UTME screening exercise.
I am sure this guide was detailed enough to guide you on how to do the application and I hope you have successfully registered for the screening exercise?
If you encountered an error during the registration or if you need more guidance and information about the admission process, then use the comment section below to reach out to use.