This is the Federal University of Technology, Minna – FUTMINNA Post UTME Form 2020/2021, Post UTME Screening Date, Admission Requirements, FUTMINNA Cut off Mark Requirements, Form Price, how to apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME Exercise and Qualifications for Admission Updates and News:
This Page Will Guide You More On:
- FUTMINNA Undergraduate Admission 2020/2021
- FUTMINNA Admission portal
- FUTMINNA Post UTME Application portal
- FUTMINNA Admission requirements
- FUTMINNA Post UTME Result 2020 Checker
- How To Print FUTMINNA post UTME slip,
- FUTMINNA Post UTME Cut off mark
- How To Gain Admission in FUTMINNA
Welcome to this page where I will be guiding you on everything about the Federal University of Technology, Minna – FUTMINNA Post UTME Form/Exercise 2020/2021.
This post will guide you on how to Apply and Register for the Federal University of Technology, Minna – FUTMINNA Post UTME Form 2020/2021, Post UTME Screening Date, Admission Requirements, Cut off Mark Requirements, Form Price, how to apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME Exercise and Qualifications for Admission.
So if you are one of the Candidates that wishes to apply for admission at FUTMINNA, then you are on the right page that help you..
Please know that the Federal University of Technology, Minna – FUTMINNA POST UTME Exercise is what every JAMB candidates that choose FUTMINNA as their First choice must participate in after writing their JAMB exam.
This is so as to enable them gain admission into FUTMINNA.
Is FUTMINNA POST UTME FORM FOR 2020 OUT?
This is a good news to all that choose FUTMINNA as their First choice during the just concluded JAMB Exam. The Federal University of Technology, Minna – FUTMINNA POST UTME form for 2020/2021 is just N2,000.
You will see how to buy and Register for FUTMINNA POST UTME and the hidden Secrets to gaining Admission in FUTMINNA in 2020 (Secrets exposed by an expert) as you read down.
WHEN WILL FUTMINNA POST UTME FORM FOR 2020 COME OUT?The Federal University of Technology, Minna, FUTMINNA Post UTME form will come out any moment from now and it will be updated here immediately it is out.
Read down to see how to get the form and register for the POST UTME at the comfort of your home.
HOW MUCH IS 2020/2021 FUTMINNA POST UTME FORM.Federal Government has made it mandatory that all schools must charge nothing more than N2,000 for their POST UTME FORM.
So the stipulated amount for the Federal University of Technology, Minna, FUTMINNA Post UTME Form 2020/2021 for Admission Screening Exercise is N2, 000 only.
Note that there may be additional charges such as remita charges or other charges which may increase the price.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FUTMINNA POST UTME EXERCISE 2020/2021
Below are FUTMINNA Post UTME Exercise Requirements and Eligibility for Admission 2020/2021.To know if you are qualified for the Federal University of Technology, Minna – FUTMINNA Post UTME Exercise 2020, then note that:
- FUTMINNA Post UTME screening exercise is for all candidates that chose FUTMINNA as their first choice in the 2020 Jamb Exam.
- Candidates that can register and Participate in the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) must score at least 180 in their Jamb Exam.
- All Applicants are required to have at least 5 credits pass in their O’ level Result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE) etc. And the Credit must include Mathematics and English language.
- All Participants must attach their POST UTME form to their Documents during and when coming for the POST UTME exercise.
FUTMINNA JAMB and Departmental Cut off Mark Requirement
- JAMB Cut off mark for all Federal Universities in Nigeria is 180 and above
- JAMB Cut off mark for all State Universities in Nigeria is 160 and above.
- JAMB Cut off mark for polytechnics is 150 and above.
- JAMB Cut off mark for all colleges and every other Tertiary institution is 120 and above.
FUTMINNA required JAMB Cut off Mark for all Courses is 180.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU DON’T MEET FUTMINNA CUT OFF MARKIf your JAMB score is below 180, then you should change your institution or course. To do that, you have to follow this guide.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FUTMINNA POST UTME EXERCISE.
Candidates who have met the above requirements are to follow the instructions below to apply for FUTMINNA POST UTME screening Exercise via the school portal. All you need to do is to:
- Visit the School POST UTME Application Portal website via www.futminna.edu.ng
- Proceed to paying and getting the POST UTME FORM as Guided on the Portal.
- Completely fill the form online and submit it.
- Print out a copy because you will need to attach it to your documents when going for your Screening.
FUTMINNA POST UMTE APPLICATION FORM and ADMISSION PORTALThe Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) Portal is the official online platform which all the Candidates and Applicants are to carry out their POST UTME Registration.
This portal will be the same portal that you will use to get the POST UTME Application form, Check your admission status and Print your admission letter, Pay your acceptance fees and school fees.
REGISTRATION and APPLICATION DEADLINE.
The Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) Sales and registration for the 2020/2021 POST UTME Screening exercise will last for two weeks from the starting date.
So all applicants that wishes to participate in the POST UTME Exercise are strictly advised to register on or before the deadline. Failure to do this will disqualify them from participating in the POST UTME exercise.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR FUTMINNA POST UTME EXERCISE.
Some of the most compulsory documents that all candidates must submit during the POST UTME registration and Exercise are:
- O’level result (either of WAEC, GCE, NABTEB, NECO or Equivalent) of not more than two sittings.
- Original JAMB result (Note: it is only the Original JAMB result that is needed and not the JAMB Result Notification Print out)
- Passport photograph must be attached to documents for identification.
- Your POST UTME Registration Form (They one you printed after registering for the POST UTME Exercise)
Other Documents that may or may not be required during the POST UTME Exercise but needed for Registration when admitted include:
- Recommendation Letter from Any known Organization, Civil Servant, Clergy and so on.
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin (Obtainable from your state or Local Government)
The school will communicate to their candidates if there should be any other required documents that are not listed here.
DATE FOR FUTMINNA POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISEThe date for the main POST UTME Screening Exercise will be announced by the school and we shall post it here immediately it is out.
HOW IS FUTMINNA POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE CONDUCTED
The main aim for the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) POST UTME exercise is to access all the candidates that choose them as their first choice during JAMB registration.
This exercise will be accompanied by the submission of all credentials and documents for assessments.
This assessment will enable them to know the candidates that are qualified for admission in the school.
Admitted candidates will then be based on qualifications depending on the number of Candidates that they want to admit.
You can get free Daily Updates and assistance on FUTMINNA Admission here on studentmajor.com So if you need Assistance on FUTMINNA 2020 Admission, then use the Comment box at the end of this post to send us a request and we will send you an appropriate phone number to call.
To Get our daily update on Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) Post UTME registration 2020, FUTMINNA POST UTME Admission exercise Updates, and to get all other related news about the Federal University of Technology, Minna then kindly subscribe to this site using your Email address.
Secrets and Qualification for admission in FUTMINNA that you should know.A lot of candidates do complain on how candidates that scored below them are admitted while they are not.
Scoring higher is one and the most important thing. But not meeting the qualification standard is another thing that also primary in FUTMINNA Admission.
As a result, all candidates are to note the following Secrets and Qualifications Criteria to avoid Mistakes:
- Candidates Bio data must be same and match on all documents. If candidates made any changes in their bio-data, then such must attach an affidavit for proof of validity.
- Any Candidates using Awaiting Results may not be considered for admission except evidence of Results are submitted to the school and also uploaded on JAMB portal.
- The higher your JAMB score, the greater the chances you have for admission.
MORE FUTMINNA UPDATES
- Check List Of Courses Offered In FUTMINNA and Their Cut off Marks 2020/2021 Here
- Get FUTMINNA Post UTME Form 2020/2021, Date, Price & Requirements Here
- Download FUTMINNA Departmental and JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 for Admission Here
- Check FUTMINNA Admission List 2020/2021 Out: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch : Check Here
- FUTMINNA School Fees & Acceptance fee 2020/2021 For New & Old Students Here
- FUTMINNA Official website www.futminna.edu.ng
Hope you found this guide very helpful and useful? Please Feel free to share this FUTMINNA Post UTME Form 2020/2021, Date, Price & Requirements with your friends and colleagues.
You can do that by using the social media sharing buttons below. Please don’t fail to let us know how you feel about this guide using the comment box below↓