Niger Delta University (NDU) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session [Full-Time & Part -Time].
The application form for full-time and part-time postgraduate programs at Niger Delta University (NDU) for the 2021/2022 academic session is now available. The postgraduate application at NDU is available online. Below are the courses, requirements, and instructions for obtaining an application form.
NDU Postgraduate Admission Requirements
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD): The criteria for admission into the PGD programs are described as follows:
- All candidates must meet the minimum matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’ level.
- A candidate with at least third class degree in the relevant field from an approved University.
- HND holders with a minimum of credit level pass from recognized institutions.
Master of Arts (M.A), Master of Science (M.Sc) and Master of Engineering (M.Eng): The criteria for admission to the above listed programmes are described as follows:
- All candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’ level.
- Candidates with at least second class honours (Lower Division) Bachelors’ Degree from an approved University.
- Candidates with a PGD at credit level pass.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D): All prospective candidates must ensure that they:
- Meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’level.
- Possess a Bachelors (Hons) degree from NDU or any approved University with a minimum of second class Honours (Lower Division) in the relevant discipline.
- Possess Masters Degree with a CGPA of at least 3.50/4.00 on a 5.00 point scale for respective Faculties.
Application /Additional Admission Requirements
Academic transcript of past qualification (PGD, MSc, PhD) with forwarding letter signed by an authorized officer of the institution and sent by confidential cover to the Dean, Postgraduate School, Niger Delta University.
Candidates are advised to write to the school where they graduated for transcript immediately they purchase and submit the form to avoid late submission of transcripts
Two referees, one of which must be an academic referee (Lecturer who taught candidate in the former school, Project/ thesis Supervisor, Head of Department, Dean of Faculty
NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption/Exclusion Letter (Candidates awaiting NYSC Discharge certificate can apply, provided the certificate would be ready at the time of registration)
Duration of NDU Postgraduate Programme
All NDU postgraduate programmes run on either a FULL-TIME or PART-TIME mode.
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programmes: For Full-time, PGD shall run for a minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters. For part-time, PGD shall run for a minimum of four semesters and a maximum of six semesters.
Masters (MSc) Programmes: for full-time. Masters programmes shall run for a minimum of four semesters and a maximum of six semesters. For part-time, they run for a minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programme: Doctor of Philosophy shall be a minimum of six semesters and a maximum of ten semesters. For Part-time, Doctor of Philosophy programme shall be a minimum of ten semesters and a maximum of twelve semesters.
NOTE: There is no Part-Time Programme for Law.
How To Apply For Ndu Postgraduate Form
- Purchase Application Form at ndufees.com for the sum of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000.00) only.
- Login to postgraduate portal at nduportal.com and click on admissions.
- Click on the New application. Enter mobile number and payment receipt number.
- Fill the form and upload the necessary documents.
- Print out the application form.
NB: Please note that the N30, 000.00 application fee is not refundable.
Application Deadline For NDU Postgraduate Admission
The closing date for NDU postgraduate admissions is 22nd July 2021. All candidates are required to submit the completed application form on or before the admission deadline.