NSUK Post UTME form 2021/2022 and the NSUK Direct Entry Form 2021/2022 and the NSUK Admission Requirements for 2021 has been made available for this year’s admission.
Are you one of the candidates that want to apply for admission in the Nasarawa State University? if yes, then I want to gladly inform you about the latest update on NSUK Post UTME Sceening date 2021/2022.
All interested Nasarawa State university Aspirants searching for the latest information on Nasarawa State University Post UTME & Direct Entry Admission 2021 should kindly treat this information as very important.
The information covers: when NSUK post UTME form 2021 will be on sales, how much is NSUK UTME Admission form, NSUK admission requirements, and all the basic info candidates need to know about the NSUK 2021 post UTME exercise
Is NSUK Post UTME Form 2021 out?
The Nasarawa State University Post UTME Form for 2021 is not yet on sales for now. But NSUK cut off mark, admission requirements for 2021 and the application guidelines and instruction for the 2021 Post UTME Exercise is out. Please kindly See them below..
Nasarawa State University has announced that the registration form for the 2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise will be made available any moment from now.
They have advised all candidates that are willing to apply for her post UTME screening exercise to kindly make sure the read and understand the procedures and requirements for the 2021 Post UTME exercise as listed below.
How much is NSUK Post UTME form 2021?
Total Form Price, Registration and application fee for Nasarawa State university (NSUK) Post UTME Form 2021 is N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only.
See how to get the form and how to apply for the Post UTME Below.
NSUK Admission Requirements for 2021
Below are the Nasarawa State University Post UTME Exercise Requirements for Admission in 2021.
- NSUK Post UTME Admission exercise is for all candidates that chose NSUK as their first choice in the 2021 Jamb UTME Exam.
- All NSUK applicants must score at least 170 in their Jamb Exam.
- Applicants must have at least 5 credits pass in their O’ level Result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE) etc. And the Credit must include Mathematics and English language.
- Participants must attach their NSUK POST UTME form to their Documents when coming for NSUK POST UTME exercise.
- Cases of candidates that are Awaiting their O’level Result can also apply for the Screening.
- Check NSUK Cut off mark for 2021 here
- See NSUK 2021 Admission News here
Admission Requirements For KSU Direct Entry (D.E) Candidates
To be qualified for NSUK Direct Entry application and also stand a chance to be admitted, you must meet the following requirements.
- Minimum ﬁve (5) Credit pass in your O’level result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE).
- O’level Result must not be more than two sittings.
- 2 passes (in prescribed subjects for each discipline) in the A’Level Exam (JUPEB, Cambridge, IJMB or Institute of Baccalaureate). SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalents in three other subjects
- Two Passes in 2 major subjects in the NCE with S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents.
- A Minimum of lower credit grade in N.D or National Innovation Diploma and the O’Level requirements
NSUK Cut off Mark 2021
NSUK required JAMB Cut off Mark for 2021 Post UTME admission is 170. Candidates Who do not Meet NSUK Cut off Mark of 170 should do the following:
How to apply for NSUK 2021 Post UTME Admission.
- To apply, Kindly visit NSUK POST UTME Application Portal @https://www.nsukadmission.com/screening/
- Read the application instructions and click on “Apply Here” to redirect to the registration page.
- Enter the required details in the online form
- Proceed to the payment page to make your Post UTME Payment.
- Payment can be made using Remita platform using Visa or MasterCard or pay directly at the bank.
- For those who want to pay at Bank outlets, make sure you generate your (RRR) and use it to pay in any bank.
Closing Date for NSUK Post UTME Application |Registration Deadline 2021
The application for the NSUK Post-UTME Screening Exercise Start from the 23rd November, 2020 and ends on 31st January, 2021.
There is no current information for 2021 right now. We promise to update this information as we continue to gather more information from the school management.
For now, that is all the information on NSUK 2021 Post UTME Exercise that you need. More information on this will be updated as we continue to receive more information. Please feel free to share this post with your friends.
Use any of the social Media button below to share this post with your friends and Also drop your comment using the comment box below.