If you need accurate information on the Federal University Kashere, FUKASHERE Post UTME form 2021/2022 and the FUKASHERE admission screening requirements for 2021, then read this.
This information is for candidates looking for latest news on the FUKASHERE Post UTME 2021, the screening date and how to apply for admission at FUKASHERE.
Every other FUKASHERE admission news 2021 and the admission requirements for UTME or Direct Entry candidates.
Is FUKASHERE Post UTME Form for 2021 Out?
This is to announce to all candidates that are interested in getting the Federal University, Kashere Post UTME admission form for 2021 that the form is N2,000 Naira.
The FUKASHERE admission form for 2021 can be obtained online via the FUKASHERE Post UTME portal for UTME and direct entry application.
Interested UTME or Direct Entry candidates are advised to stay calm and see how to apply for FUKASHERE 2021 admission below.
How Much is FUKASHERE Admission Form 2020 Price?
The approved amount for the Federal University Kashere, FUKASHERE Post Admission form and registration for 2021 is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
This is a one time payment that has to be done online and all payments are non-refundable after paying.
Payments and the form is to be obtained and carried out online on the FUKashere admission portal following the procedures stated below.
How To Apply for FUKASHERE Post UTME 2021?
All aspiring candidates that have the intention to apply for the Federal University, Kashere Post UTME exercise should follow these procedures;
- Visit the FUKashere Post UTME registration [email protected] fuk.admissions.cloud
- Only candidates whose data has been uploaded already through the JAMB database will be able to log in.
- Now, click on “Existing Application” to redirect to the login page @https://fuk.admissions.cloud/login.html
- Enter your JAMB registration number username
- Also re-enter your JAMB registration number in the password section.
- Click on ‘Login’ to access the registration portal.
- Note: if you previously changed your password, then use your new password instead.
- Use the “Lost Password” option to reset your password if you have forgotten it.
Final Registration Procedures;
- If you have successfully logged in, then click on 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening form link.
- Proceed to the payment portal and pay your registration fee of the sum of N2,000
- Now, navigate to the registration form section and fill your details as requested.
Note: the payment evidence will be needed for verification at the Bursary and departments if FUKASHERE gives you admission.
FUKASHERE Admission Requirements & Eligibility 2021
Applicants that wish to apply for this exercise must have the following compulsory requirements and qualifications;
- O’level result of not more than two sittings.
- Original JAMB result print out
- A qualified JAMB score. See FUKASHERE Cut off mark for 2021 here.
- Applicants must reach a minimum of 16 years.
- All applicants must take part in the online registration.
Other requirements that will be required will be communicated to candidates during the registration process.
Application/Registration Closing Date and Deadline for 2021
The Jae admission board will communicate to their candidates on the actual registration closing date and the application deadline for the registration for the 2021 screening exercise.
ALSO NOTE: The venue for the each candidates’ screening exercise will be indicated on the candidates registration slip.
If you need more assistance and update on how to get Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) Post UTME Admission form 2021, then drop your request in the comment section.Follow Us For All Canada Jobs and Scholarship Update