The guidelines and the EPU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 and admission requirements for the 2020/2021 academic session admission into Eastern Palm University undergraduate programs are out.
We are glad to announce to all interested candidates on the Eastern Palm University Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session and the necessary requirements needed for admission.
This is the latest info that will enlighten aspirants on when EPU Post UTME Form for 2020 will come out for sales, the EPU admission and JAMB cut-off mark requirements, and how to apply for EPU 2020 Post Utme Exercise.
Other information on the Price for EPU Post UTME Form 2020, the application starting date, and the registration deadline for 2020 will also be made known
Is EPU Post UTME Application form For 2020 out?
Yes!!! The Eastern Palm University 2020 admission form is out. More so, the EPU cut off mark and admission requirements for 2020 and the guidelines for application has also been released as shown below.
Any candidate that wishes to apply for the EPU Post UTME screening exercise should kindly make sure to read and understand the procedures and requirements as listed below.
Note: All required documents and registration must be completed submitted on or before March 12, 2021, at 11:59 pm EST.
Eastern Palm University Registration/Application Fee 2020 |Form Price
How much is EPU 2020 Post UTME form (including the registration fee & application charges)? EPU 2020 Post UTME form (including the registration fee & application charges) is just Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) Only.
To pay and obtain the Form, follow the steps listed below:
How To Pay and Obtain The EPU Admission Form
All interested applicants are to pay the total sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only to any of the following accounts:
- Account number: 0083037378
- Account name: EPU School Fees Account
Zenith Bank Plc
- Account number: 1015509991
- Account Name: EPU School Fees Account
Please, make sure you do well to keep your payment receipt as proof of payment for reference purposes. After the payment, follow the steps below to apply.
Note: EPU required JAMB Cut off Mark for 2020 Post UTME admission is 160. But If your JAMB Score is below the EPU Cut off Mark of 160, then do the following
How To Apply For EPU 2020 Post UTME Screening
Below are the steps to complete your registration and apply for the Eastern Palm University Post UTME admission screening exercise 2020;
- Visit the EPU admission portal @ www.epu.edu.ng or https://epu.edu.ng/admission-and-aid/
- Click on the option “Admission and Aids” or visit https://epu.edu.ng/admissions/register/startapplication
- Read the instructions and click “APPLY NOW”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number in the empty space
- Proceed and upload your payment receipt and click on “Proceed” to continue.
- Fill the application form with the required information shown below
- Complete and submit your application and print out your Acknowledgement receipt
General Requirements/Documents needed for Admission
From here henceforth, I will be listing out the necessary requirements, documents, and cut off mark. To be qualified for the Eastern Palm University admission, you must meet the following:
- All EPU interested applicants must score at least 160 in their JAMB Exam.
- Applicants must have at least 5 credit passes in their O’ level Result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE), etc.
- The credit must include Mathematics and the English language.
- Participants must register for the EPU POST UTME exercise. Candidates will be attained base on their evidence of registration.
- Attach your Original JAMB Result when going for your Screening.
Note: The JAMB Result Notification Printout will not be accepted except your original result, you can Print your Original JAMB result Here”
Deadline for EPU Post UTME Registration |Application Closing Date 2020
The deadline for EPU Post UTME Registration (EPU Post UTME Application Closing Date 2020) is 30th March 2021. Kindly note that the Deadline will be from 6th January – 30th March 2021.
Hope this guide was very helpful to you!! Please Feel free to share this update on EPU 2020 Post UTME exercise with your friends and colleagues.
Easily share this post using the social media sharing buttons below. Do you still wish to find out more, if yes, then don’t fail to let us know how you feel and what you want to find out using the comment box below