This is information is to bring to the notice of all Taraba State University aspirants on the TASU Admission list 2021/2022 for UTME/Direct Entry (D.E) candidates.
All applicants that participated in TASU screening can check their names on TASU online admission status checking portal.
Qualified and all admitted candidates that applied for admission into TASU undergraduate programs can check and see their admission status online using 2 recommended methods.
Taraba State University Admission News 2021/2022
Before you proceed, note that the TASU 2021 admission list is to be released in various batches.
The list or batch starts with the merit list. The merit list is the first batch that contains all the names of candidates that have gained provisional admission.
Other lists will include the TASU direct entry list and the TASU supplementary list respectively.
The direct entry list is for candidates that applied for direct entry admission into year two.
Below the methods to check your name or admission status on TASU first batch, second list (2nd batch), or third list (3rd batch).
There are two approved ways to easily check your 2021 admission status online with your phone, for free.
One is to check through the official JAMB CAPS status portal while the other is checking through the TASU undergraduate admission status portal.
How To Check TASU Admission Status 2021
Please, follow the steps below to check or access your admission status via the TASU status checking portal.
- Visit TASU Status Portal at https://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/
- Navigate to the TASU Undergraduate admission page
- Select the “admission list for 2021/2022” link
- Scroll down and select your faculty/department
- Enter your JAMB number
- Finally, click on “check admission status” to see your admission status
- Navigate to the bottom to download the list in PDF
Note! Your admission status will also be updated on the JAMB portal for confirmation of admission. See how to check it below!
TASU JAMB CAPS Admission Status checking portal 2021
Admitted candidates should kindly follow the following procedures to confirm and also accept their admission on the JAMB CAPS Portal.
- Please, visit the JAMB CAPS admission status portal via jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Use your JAMB Login Email to log in.
- Enter your JAMB password in the next space
- Proceed to login to your JAMB dashboard
- Navigate to ‘Check Admission Status’ and tab on it.
- Select 2021/2022 as your Exam year
- Click on “Admission Status” to see your TASU admission status.
All TASU admitted candidates should follow here steps to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS
Meanwhile, other candidates that haven’t seen their admission status or those that have not been admitted should keep rechecking their CAPS for new uploads.
While doing that, also make sure you check and be sure of the following details;
- Check and confirm if your O’level was uploaded here
- If it was not uploaded, then upload your O’level here
After uploading, keep checking your admission status from time to time.
How to Accept and Print TASU Admission Letter
After seeing your admission status and confirming that TASU has offered you a provisional admission, then follow the steps below to accept the admission.
- Logon to CAPS.
- Scroll to the bottom of the portal
- Check the two options “Accept” or “Reject”.
- Click on “accept” to accept your admission
- Select “Reject” if you don’t want the admission.
Note; The two options/button will only be active if any school has given you admission.
Also, know that there’s only two weeks period given to admitted candidates to either accept or reject.
Failure to accept or reject or to show interest in the admission offered to you will lead to forfeiting of admission.
After accepting the admission, proceed to print the JAMB admission letter here and proceed to the school campus to complete your registration to become a full student.
Was this information on the TASU admission list for the 2021/2022 academic year helpful to you?
If yes, then kindly share your experience, recommendations, and questions in the comment section below for more updates.