Are you asking questions like, how can I check Bornu State University admission list 2021, or is the BOSU admission list for 2021 out?
Additionally, do you also want to know if Bornu State University has started giving admission for 2021/2022 academic session candidates?
If you say yes to that, then check the steps below for answers and how to check your own admission status for free.
Now, let me guide you on how to check the BOSU admission list 2021/2022 merit list (first list, second and third list) & Supplementary list 2021.
With this piece of information, you will be able to check the BOSU 2021 admission status for the 2021/2022 academic session for all c UTME and Direct Entry applicants.
BOSU Admission News Update for 2021/2022 Out
This information is aim at giving candidates the latest updates and news on the Bornu State University 2021 admission process and progress.
As such, the candidates that wish to check and confirm if their names are on the BOSU merit admission list or on the second and third supplementary lists for 2021, should see the steps below.
Summarily, there are two actual and proper ways to check your name online on the BOSU merit list or other lists and batches that will be released later.
Firstly, the admission status will only be available for checking on the BOSU JAMB CAPS admission portal and will later be updated on the BOSU status checking Portal as candidates accept their admission on CAPS.
Below are the steps and instructions for checking the BOSU 2021 status and how to print admission letter online on the school and JAMB portal.
How To Check BOSU Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Firstly; Log in to the BOSU JAMB CAPS via https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Input your valid JAMB email in the username column
- Enter your JAMB password in the password column
- Click on the “Login” button to log in to your admission dashboard
- Scroll and tap on the ‘Check Admission Status’ button
- Now, click on the ‘Access my CAPS’
- Finally, select the ‘Admission Status’ option to see your BOSU admission status.
Download Borno State University Admission List on Portal
Alternatively, candidates can check their names on the just-released Borno State University admission list on the BOSU portal.
- Kindy visit https://www.bosu.edu.ng/
- Navigate to the Menu section and click on Portal.
- Choose ‘Post UTME Portal‘ to proceed.
- On the next page, select ‘Existing Application‘
- Enter your username and password respectively as needed on the page
- Click on “LOGIN” to access your BOSU admission dashboard
Download in PDF
- ADMISSION: FIRST BATCH REMEDIAL ARTS 2020/2021 SESSION
- ADMISSION: FIRST BATCH REMEDIAL SCIENCE 2020/2021 SESSION
- ADMISSION: SECOND BATCH REMEDIAL ARTS 2020/2021 SESSION
- ADMISSION: SECOND BATCH REMEDIAL SCIENCE 2020/2021 SESSION
How To Accept Admission on CAPS;
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board alongside the BOSU University recommend that all BOSU newly admitted undergraduate students will have just 2 weeks to accept or reject their admission.
To accept the admission, scroll down to the bottom of the JAMB CAPS admission dashboard and where you will see ‘accept’ and ‘Reject’.
Select your choice (accept or reject) the admission. Accepting means you are interested in the admission while rejecting means you are not.
Furthermore, When checking BOSU admission on CAPS, you will see common admission status and messages that will explain to you your current admission status.
Such messages include;
- ‘Sorry No Admission has been Given Yet’: Meaning your school has not started giving admission or JAMB has not gotten to you yet.
- ‘Admission in progress”; Meaning your school has started giving admission but JAMB has not updated your status
- ‘Congratulations! You have been Offered admission’; Meaning your school has offered you admission and JAMB has approved the admission.
- ‘Not admitted’; Meaning your school has not offered you admission because you are not qualified.
If you see ‘Sorry No Admission has been Given Yet’ or ‘Not admitted’, then this could properly mean that you fail some of the requirements. At that stage, try out the following;
- Follow these steps to confirm if your O’level has been uploaded on JAMB CAPS
- If it wasn’t, then see how to upload O’level on the JAMB CAPS portal
- After uploading, keep checking your admission status from time to time.
That is the latest news and update on how to check the BOSU university, BOSU 2021 admission list online via the admission status checking portal 2021/2022.