The University of Ibadan, UI Admission List 2021/2022 Out. Please follow the information below to check the 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch on the Status Checker portal.
UI admission status for the 2021/2022 academic session can only be checked or accessed on the status checker portal.
As such, UI applicants that participated in the 2021 UI post-UTME screening exercise can now follow the procedure outlined on this page to check their admission status online.
Is UI Admission for 2021 Out?
Are you asking questions like, how can I check UI admission list 2021, or is the UI admission list for 2021 out?
Additionally, do you also want to know if UI has started giving admission for 2021/2022 academic session candidates?
If you say yes to that, then check the steps below for answers and how to check your own admission status for free.
Now, let me guide you on how to check the UI admission list 2021/2022 merit list (first list, second and third list) & Supplementary list 2021.
How to Check UI Admission Status 2021 on JAMB CAPS
With the following steps below, you can easily check and print your UI and JAMB Admission Letter 2021/2022 if you have been offered admission.
- Launch your mobile phone or PC browser
- Recommended Browsers for checking admission status is Chrome or Firefox.
- Visit the JAMB CAPS status portal @ JAMB eFacility Portal @ www.jamb.org.ng
- Provide your login details as required. (i.e your JAMB Email and Password).
- When you are logged in, tap on “Check Admission Status”.
- Check the left menu and tap on “Admission Status”
- Confirm your candidate’s details
- Click on “Check Admission Status” to see your UI Admission status
How to Check Admission List on UI Portal.
Follow these steps to check UI admission status on the school’s official 2021/2022 academic session undergraduate admission checking portal.
- Visit at UI Status portal @http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the upper space
- Input your Password in the second space
- Click on “Sign In” to proceed.
- See UI School Fees/Acceptance fee for 2021 New Students
- Use your JAMB Registration Number as Your Username is
- Use your Surname at first login as Your Password
- Do not include a hyphen in your names
- If you have forgotten your password, then click on “Forgot your Password” to retrieve your password.
- The password length is from 6 characters upward
- Remember to Keep your SECRET QUESTION; for it is used to reset your password to your SURNAME (in capital letters) in case you cannot remember it.
MORE UI ADMISSION UPDATES
- List Of Courses Offered In UI
- Apply for UI 2021 Admission here
- Check UI JAMB/Departmental Cut Off Mark for 2021
How to Accept or Reject UI Admission on JAMB CAPS
Before accepting admission on JAMB CAPS, make sure to check and confirm the following information;
- Check the Institution that offered you the Admission to be sure that it is UI.
- Confirm the course that you have been offered admission to be sure that it is the same course you applied for.
- If the UI offers you admission on a different course other than the course you applied for, then you have to do a JAMB change of course here.
After confirming the institution and course that you have been offered admission on, kindly do the following to accept the admission;
Scroll to the bottom of the JAMB CAPS portal and Click on “ACCEPT” to accept the admission or “REJECT” to decline the admission.
If any candidate fails to Accept or Reject the admission within the two, the admission will be automatically withdrawn (which means you will be replaced).
How to Print Your UI and JAMB Admission Letter 2021
Now that candidates have confirmed their UI admission status, they can now have access to print their admission letter through the steps listed below.
- Visit the JAMB Admission letter portal here to print your admission letter.
- Make the necessary payment to and print your UI admission letter
When Will Admission List for 2021 Come out?
After UI POST UTME Screening Exercise, it takes about one to two months for admission lists to be released.
In general, the University of Ibadan might send their candidates notification on their admission status through the email they used for the application.
Note: the UI Admission list is usually released in batches. Candidates should always check their JAMB admission portal and their email for their admission notifications.
That was a fantastic answer and solution to candidates that were asking questions like, how do I check my UI JAMB admission status, how do I check UI admission status on JAMB CAPS, Has UI started giving admission, etc.
How Helpful was this guide on “UI Admission List 2021/2022: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch to you? I guess it was very helpful and useful?
Feel free to share this with others and also let us know how you feel about information using the comment box below.