This information is for all University of Abuja aspirants awaiting the UNIABUJA Admission List 2020/2021.
The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission list including the 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch can be checked on the UNIABUJA Status Checker portal.
In this article, you will guided on how to check UNIABUJA Admission status 2021 online and the complete UNIABUJA admission news 2021.
Is Abuja University Admission list for 2021 Out?
After concluding the UNIABUJA 2021 Post UTME Screening admission exercise, the names of all qualified candidates has been published for candidates to check online.
The UNIABUJA admission list includes the UNIABUJA second batch admission list, 3rd batch admission list and the 4th batch admission list 2021.
Additionally, the correct steps on how to check admission status on the UNIABUJA Status checking portal via www.uniabuja.edu.ng/admission-list has been stated below.
Kindly check below to see how to check and Download the UNIABUJA admission list pdf via UNIABUJA portal or JAMB CAPS Portal.
Has UNIABUJA Started Giving Admission for 2021?
The University of Abuja has started shortlisting the names of applicants that participated in the 2021 Post UTME screening that are qualified for admission.
As such, candidates are advised to start monitoring their admission status on JAMB CAPS by proceeding to check their Admission status on the JAMB CAPS Admission portal.
Below are the procedures to check the University of Abuja admission list 2021, how to Accept or Reject University of Abuja Admission on JAMB CAPS, and how to print the UNIABUJA admission letter 2021.
How to Check UNIABUJA Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
Bou can easily check and print your University Of Abuja (Uniabuja) admission notification with the following steps below.
- Get a device with chrome or firefox
- Visit JAMB CAPS eFacility Portal @
- Fill in your JAMB Email and Password.
- Hit the Login button to proceed.
- After logging in, navigate to the menu and click on “check admission status”
- Now, check the left menus and select “Check Admission status”.
- Confirm your UTME details and status proceed.
- Click “Check Admission status” to see your UNIABUJA admission status.
- Of you have been admitted then scroll to the bottom of the page to “Accept” your admission”.
MORE UNIABUJA UPDATES
- UNIABUJA School Fee & Acceptance fee 2020/2021 for new students
- Check Complete Courses Offered in University of Abuja
- Get the 2021 UniAbuja Post UTME Admission form 2021
- UNIABUJA JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Mark 2021
How to Check Admission List Status On UNIABUJA Portal.
Alternatively, candidates can also check their University of Abuja admission list on UNIABUJA status checker Portal as follows:
- Visit the University of Abuja (Uniabuja) admission portal at https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/
- Fill in your Application Number or Registration number.
- Enter your password in the second space.
- If you have forgotten your application number, click on “Recover Application Number”
- In the same way, click on “Recover password” if you have forgotten your password.
- Tab on ‘Login to Dashboard’ to Login to your UNIABUJA Admission Portal.
- Navigate through the menu to the admission status section to view your admission Status.
UNIABUJA Admission News 2021/2022
All candidates that have been offered Admission into University of Abuja (UNIABUJA), then go ahead and accept your admission on JAMB CAPS here.
But if you haven’t, then wait for the UNIABUJA supplementary list, 2nd batch (second list) & 3rd batch (third list) to come out.
After checking and confirming that the University of Abuja has offered you admission, go a ahead and print your admission letter.
After printing your admission list, proceedU to pay the Univeristy of Abuja (UNIABUJA) acceptance fee. Click here to proceed with the acceptance payment.
How to Print University of Abuja Admission Letter 2021
All admitted candidates can print their admission letter on JAMB Portal or on UNIABUJA Portal. Start printing your admission letter here.
We believe this University of Abuja Admission list for 2021/2022 academic session news is helpful?
Also follow the same steps to check the UNIABUJA 2nd list and 3rd Batch. Please recommend and feel free to share this guide with others.
You are free to drop your comment and ask any question to let us know your thoughts on this guide using the comment box below.