2021 candidates can get free JAMB CRK/CRS Questions and Answers 2021 with other CBT solutions and JAMB CRK expos for free.
On this page, we provide a 100% legit JAMB sample questions and answers to candidates for free with other helpful JAMB materials.
As such, this page contains sample JAMB CRK Questions 2021 with the correct JAMB CRS answers 2021 to the questions.
JAMB CRS Expo for 2021
This JAMB CRK expo 2021 is a free material that will give you up to 99% insights to the main exam.
That simply means that we don’t charge anything for exchange with candidates that wish to use this material.
Note: this material is for study purposes only. We warned candidates not to put all their hope and focus on this expo.
Please only use this to help yourself because this material contains the possible JAMB CRS questions that you might see in the 2021 exam.
2021 JAMB CRK CBT Tutorial
Since the JAMB exam is a CBT, it is recommendable that candidates practice the basic commands and steps to follow during the exam.
To help you better, these are the basic steps and procedures to handle your mouse and how to start answering your questions.
- Put your on the table where your mouse is placed.
- Hold the mouse in-between your thumb and the ring finger as shown in the image below.
- Place your index finger on the left button of the mouse.
- Drag the mouse slowly to move the cursor (arrow) on the screen.
- Point the arrow to the radio button beside the option you want to select and left click on the mouse.
Question: What was the name of the man James used as example of how the effective prayer of the righteous man works?
B. Jesus Christ
At this Point drag the cursor using your moise to the radio button beside the correct answer and left click to select it.
JAMB CRK Questions and Answers 2021
Below are some sample JAMB CRS questions and answers 2021 for candidates to practice with.
Questions Man After God’s Own Heart.
1. Which of the following actions showed that king David was a man after God’s own heart? He;
- Laid in ambush against Saul in the wilderness of Ziph
- Attacked Saul’s camp secretly when his spies gave him useful information
- Ordered Abishai to slay Saul in his sleep.
- Rejected the suggestion to slay Saul
- Stealthily removed Saul’s spear and water jar
Correct Answer to Question 1: is “D”
2. The sword devours now one and now another.” This statement was made by David in reaction to the death of __________?
Answer to Question 2 is “E” and can be found in 2 Samuel 11:25.
3. After Abner’s death, David showed that he had sincerely forgiven him by ____________?
- ordering the arrest of Joab who slew Abner
- directing all Israel to bury Abner with honour
- weeping and fasting for Abner for a whole day
- Giving Abner’s son a place of honour in Israel
The correct answer is C.
Questions on Effective Prayers
4. _________ was the man James used as example of how the effective prayer of the righteous man works?
- Jesus Christ
Correct Answer to Question 4 is “D”
5. Prayers for others is known as prayer of _____________?
The correct answer to question 5 is “C”.
6. Which one of the following is the man associated with prayers?
The Answer to question 6 is “B”.
Questions on Discipleship
In Matthew, Jesus sent the twelve to ___________ the?
- Gentiles and Samaritans
- Tyre and Sidon
- Region of Gadarenes
- Greeks and Samaritans
The correct answer to Question 7 is “A”:
8. “Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?” Who among the following tested Jesus with this question?
- A Pharisee
- A lawyer
- A zealot
- A Sadducee
Questions On Divine Love
9: “I desire steadfast love and not sacrifice, the knowledge of God, rather than burnt offerings.” This statement was the central theme of the prophecy of _____________?
The correct to question 9 is “C”.
10. Divine Love is a ___________love?
The correct to question 10 is “B”.
Hope you found tutorial on the JAMB CRS questions and answers 2021 CBT helpful? If yes, then share it other candidates.
Please don’t fail to drop a comment in the comment section to help us know how you feel about this tutorial and how we can add more helpful tips.