Welcome to the latest update on the ADSU admission list for 2021/2022. Follow the information below to check your admission status on Adamawa State University JAMB CAPS admission portal.
This information is for both UTME and Direct entry candidates that are admitted through the merit list and those admitted through the supplementary list (2nd, 3rd, and 4th batch)
Aspirants who took part in the just-concluded ADSU Post UTME screening exercise can now go ahead and check if their name is on is among the admitted candidates for the 2021/2022 academic session.
If you haven’t checked your ADSU 2021 admission status then follow the procedure outlined below to check yours on the JAMB CAPS Portal or through the ADSU admission status portal.
Note; Those that are admitted on JAMB CAPS should immediately accept their admission before two weeks so that their status can be updated on the ADSU 2021 admission portal for confirmation.
How To Check ADSU Admission Status On JAMB Portal
First and foremost, candidates are to check their admission status on JAMB CAPS. Candidates that are admitted to JAMB CAPS should accept their admission. Below are steps to check yours;
- Go to the JAMB CAPS Admission portal via https://jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- Fill in your username (JAMB Email) in the first space.
- Enter your JAMB password.
- Tap on ‘login’ to continue
- After logging in, navigate to where you will see ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Select ‘Check Admission Status’ and click on ‘Access my CAPS’ to proceed.
- Choose your Exam year (2021)
- Fill in your JAMB registration number in the space provided
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to see your ADSU admission status
If you see only ‘welcome’ but blank, then change your browser or use a wider screen device like desktop, laptop, or Tab but if you are using Android, then change your screen size to ‘Desktop View’.
The best Android browser to use in checking your Adamawa State University admission status on JAMB CAPS is Google Chrome or Firefox. Do not use OperaMini.
How To Check on ADSU Admission Portal
You can also check and download the ADSU 2021 admission list in PDF via the school admission status checking portal following the steps outlined below.
- Visit ADSU admission portal via https://adsu.edu.ng/admission/
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
The admission list is arranged in the order of;
- First Batch
- Second Batch
- Direct Entry (DE) List
- Click the “Download Button” of the list you want to download in pDF
Note: Those that are not admitted yet are to keep checking their admission status as the school is yet to upload the names of candidates admitted in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th supplementary lists.
Secondly, all Direct entry candidates are to follow the same steps outlined above to check their admission status on JAMB CAPS and the school portal.
Thirdly, candidates that are not admitted yet should kindly check if their O’level was uploaded successfully here. If no, should upload their O’level result here.
Steps to accept and Print Admission Letter on JAMB Portal
All admitted candidates on the JAMB CAPS portal (Both UTME and Direct entry) have only two weeks’ grace to either accept or reject their admission.
Only names of candidates that have accepted their admission will reflect on the Adamawa State University admission portal for confirmation and registration.
- To accept your admission on JAMB CAPS, visit https://jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- Check and confirm your admission status.
- If you see a message like ‘congratulations, you have been offered admission’, then scroll to the bottom of that page.
- At the bottom, you will see two options, ‘Accept’ and ‘Reject’.
- Click on ‘Accept’ to accept your admission.
How to print ADSU/JAMB admission letter.
After accepting your admission, follow the steps below to print your ADSU JAMB admission letter.
- Printing the ADSU JAMB admission letter will cost you N1,000 (One thousand Naira) only.
- Kindly visit JAMB eFacility Portal @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Enter your login details as required.
- When logged in, navigate to “Admission Letter” and tab on it.
- Generate your transaction ID
- Confirm the transaction I.D details
- Proceed to make your payment.
- After payment, you will be able to print your admission letter
Go ahead and pay your acceptance fee and visit the school campus to do your second screening (New students registration and clearance) and boom!!!, you are now a student.
We will continually update this page for those candidates that will be admitted to ADSU supplementary admission list 2021. So, continue checking this page for more updates.Follow Us For All Canada Jobs and Scholarship Update