This article will walk candidates through the process of checking the KADPOLY ND Admission List 2021 or the KADPOLY HND Admission List for 2021 candidates.
If you applied for admission into the Kaduna Polytechnic for the 2021/2022 academic session, then here is the actual process of checking the names of candidates that have been offered provisional admission.
Firstly, all candidates are instruct to check their admission status both on the Kaduna Polytechnic admission portal and on the KADPOLY JAMB CAPS Portal as shown below.
How To Check KADPOLY ND Admission List Status 2021.
All Kaduna Polytechnic OND applicants are to check their admission status on the KADPOLY JAMB CAPS status portal as follows;
- Visit KADPOLY JAMB Caps portal via https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login with your JAMB username and password.
- Navigate to ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Click on it and choose your JAMB Exam year
- Now, type in your JAMB registration number in the empty box.
- Now, click ‘Check Admission Status‘ to see your KADPOLY admission status.
How To Check KADPOLY HND Admission List 2021.
Applicants that showed interest and applied for the Kaduna Polytechnic HND Admission are to follow these steps to check their current admission status;
- Visit https://kadunapoly.edu.ng/students/check-admission
- Enter your JAMB Application Number in the box
- You can either use your JAMB Registration number or your KADPOLY Application number.
- Click on the “CHECK” to proceed.
- Now, your KADPOLY admission status will be displayed to you.
- If not, then check the list to see if your name is among the admitted candidates.
If you are shortlisted for provisional admission, then go to JAMB CAPS to accept your admission. If you have not been offered admission, always recheck later and do well to check again on daily basis.
Registration Procedures for New Students
All newly admitted students into the Kaduna Polytechnic OND or HND programmes are advised to show up at their respective department after seeing their admission status.
The purpose of going there is to complete your registration and do some needed clearance so that you can be registered as a full student.
Note; an admitted candidate is not a student until he or she completes the registration and clearance as required by his or her department.
Kindly check the requirements for the registration and clearance on the school portal and make sure you go with them for the clearance.Follow Us For All Canada Jobs and Scholarship Update