How To Check AAUA Admission List On AAUA Portal
After checking your admission status on JAMB CAPS, you are to follow the procedures below to check the AAUA admission list on the portal for confirmation.
- Visit the AAUA admission status checking portal via https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/ugadmissions.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the space provided.
- Click on the search icon to search for your name on the AAUA admission portal
- If you are admitted, your admission status will show up.
How to Accept AAUA Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Admitted UTME and Direct entry candidates that have admitted have just two weeks to reject or accept their admission status on JAMB CAPS following the step below.
- After seeing your admission status on JAMB CAPS, scroll down to the bottom.
- At the bottom, you will see ‘accept’ and ‘reject’
- Click on ‘Accept’ to accept your admission or click on “reject’ to reject the admission.
Note: Accepting the admission means you are interested in it, but rejecting it means you are not interested in the admission. So be careful before accepting or rejecting any admission.
How To Print AAUA Admission Letter On AAUA Website
Follow the procedures below to confirm and print your AAUA JAMB admission letter on the school portal:
- Go to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Login and select“Admission Letter” and generate your payment ID
- Confirm the details on your payment I.D
- After confirmation, proceed and make your payment of N1,000
- When you complete the payment, proceed and print your admission letter
Other Admission Lists:
- Schools that have released their admission list
- CRUTECH Admission List 2021
- ADSU Admission List 2021
- LASU Admission List 2021
- ABSU admission list pdf 2021
- AKSU Admission list 2021
We on studentmajor.com will regularly update this AAUA admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session. Candidates that have not been admitted should keep checking this page for more updates.