Are you one of the aspirants that wish to know the AAUA cut-off mark 2022/2023 for all courses? If you are, this article will help you so much.
The Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba holistic admission process focuses on the fact that all candidates must be admitted by merit (base on qualification). Therefore, admitted aspirants will likely be those that are qualified.
One of such compulsory and most important qualifications is meeting the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) Departmental and JAMB cut-off mark for all courses in respective departments and faculties in the school.
The admission principle is “the higher your JAMB score, the better chances of admission” “the better your SSCE O’level result, the better chances of admission for you”.
Facts about the 2022/23 JAMB Cut off Mark for AAUA
Before listing out the 2022 departmental cutoff points for all courses offered at Adekunle Ajasin University for the 2022/2023 academic session, I will love to enlighten you on the following Important facts about cut off marks:
- General JAMB cutoff mark is different from Departmental cut off points: Meeting the general cutoff point is different from your departmental cutoff points. The general cut-off point might be 180 but your departmental cutoff points maybe 200, 220, 230, or thereabout.
- Departmental cutoff points are not the same for all courses: The departmental cutoff points are a more important consideration for admission than the general point and these departmental cutoff points differ per course.
- Admission is base on cutoff mark and O’level Grade: Only cut off mark will not qualify a candidate for admission. Candidates with good JAMB scores but poor O’level results will still be considered less.
- Candidates with high scores may still not be admitted: Aspirants with high JAMB scores but poor grades in O’level SSCE result will still be considered less for admission.
What is the JAMB Cut off Mark for AAUA?
The 2022 Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA) JAMB Cut off Mark is 180 for all courses
Note: If you wish to gain admission this year at AAUA, then you must know and make sure you meet the departmental cutoff points for your course or faculty.
Meanwhile, the departmental cut-off points for all courses offered at Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA) will be seen at the bottom of this page.
- Obtain the AAUA Post UTME Form here
Direct Entry Cut off Mark
The Adekunle Ajasin University JAMB cut-off mark for Direct Entry applicants is 180. All undergraduate programs offered at Adekunle Ajasin University has their designated Score range that applicants must meet to be qualified for admission.
Departmental Cutoff Points for all courses
The departmental cutoff point will determine if an aspirant will be considered for admission or not. With the listed departmental cutoff points below, you will be able to know if your JAMB Score will qualify you for admission to your course.
Below is the departmental cutoff point’s requirement for all courses and faculties at Adekunle Ajasin University for the 2022/2023 academics session. Kindly note that the information shown below is not certified or verified and it’s subject to change at any time.
- Chemistry Education is 180
- Computer Science Education is 180
- Integrated Science Education is 180
- Mathematics Education is 180
- Agricultural Economics is 180
- Agricultural Extension/Rural Development is 180
- Agronomy is 180
- Animal Science is 180
- Fisheries and Aquaculture is 180
- Technical Education is 180
- Guidance & Counseling is 190
- Early Childhood Education is 180
- Educational Management is 180
- Forestry and Wildlife Management is 180
- English Studies is 210
- Yoruba is 180
- Linguistics/Yoruba is 180
- Philosophy is 185
- Religious Studies is 180
- Adult Education is 180
- History Education is 180
- Religious Education is 180
- Yoruba Education is 180
- Biology Education is 180
- Physics Education is 180
- Chemistry is 180
- Industrial Chemistry is 185
- Animal/Environmental Biology is 180
- Mathematics is 180
- Industrial Mathematics is 180
- Geology is 180
- Applied Geophysics is 180
- Physics and Electronics is 180
- Plant Science/Biotechnology is 180
- Banking and Finance, 180
- Health Education is 185
- Human Kinetics Education is 180
- Geography Education is 180
- Political Science Education is 180
- Economics Education is 180
- Social Studies Education is 180
- Business Administration is 210
- Economics is 200
- Geography/Planning Sciences is 180
- Pure and Applied Psychology is 180
- Sociology is 210
Other requirements for admission:
- Good SSCE O’level Result with good grades (at least A, B or C) in five related subjects.
- A’ level (either of OND or NCE) for Direct Entry candidates
- JAMB Score of 180 or above
Download AAUA Post-UTME Past Questions
Hope this information is very helpful to you? Kindly note that we will keep on updating this information from time to time. So keep visiting this page for new and latest updates.