The procedure for checking Nasarawa State University Keffi, NSUK Admission List 2021/2022 is out online on the admission checker portal.
Will you love to know how to check NSUK admission status 2021 online via the admission checking portal?
Do you also wish to know how to check, accept or print your admission letter via the JAMB CAPS status portal?
Is NSUK Admission List for 2021/202 Out?
When is NSUK Admission List coming out 2021/2022?
The official Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) Admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session aspirants/applicants, is out online. Check the list below.
If you will love to access, the NSUK merit list, first list (1st batch), second batch (2nd list) or third list (3rd batch), and supplementary list 2021, then check the next section below for the procedures.
Note: Both UTME and Direct entry aspirants can now check the Nasarawa State University admission list following the procedures provided on this page.
Nasarawa State University Admission Status Checking Portal 2021
The Nasarawa State University Admission List 2021 can be checked in two ways. You can either check via the JAMB CAPS status portal or via the NSUK status checking portal.
Follow the steps below to check the names of the candidates that have admitted into NSUK undergraduate programs for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Go to NSUK undergraduate admission status checking portal at https://portal.nsuk.edu.ng/
- You can also visit the NSUK status Portal at www.nsuk.edu.ng
- Select the option that shows “student portal”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Enter your Password.
- You use 123456 as the default password
- Finally, Click on “log in” to access your NSUK 2021 admission status
- Follow the admission letter link to print your admission letter on the school portal.
Download Admission List in PDF
You can also, download NSUK 2021 Admission List in PDF via https://nsuk.edu.ng/first-admission-list/
Note; Any candidate that has been offered admission should immediately visit here to accept their admission on the JAMB CAPS.
Any candidate that does not see his or her admission status should recheck later as new names are uploaded on daily basis.
Candidates that did not upload their O’level result as recommended by JAMB will not be admitted. So check and confirm the following;
- Check and confirm if your O’level was uploaded here
- If it was not uploaded, then upload your O’level here
- After uploading, keep checking your admission status from time to time.
How to Check NSUK Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal
Alternatively, you can also visit the JAMB CAPS status checking portal to check, accept your admission status and print your admission letter.
- Logon to JAMB CAPS Status Portal https://www.jamb.gov.ng/
- Visit the portal @https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- Use your JAMB username and password to log in
- Enter your JAMB Email as your username in the first space
- Now, enter your JAMB password in the second space.
- Tap on the “Login” button to proceed.
- Navigate your JAMB profile and select ‘Check Admission Status’
- Choose the year you wrote your JAMB exam (2021/2022)
- After that, your JAMB biodata will be displayed on your screen.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to see your NSUK 2021 admission status.
NSUK 2nd Batch Admission List 2021/2022
The nassarawa state University admission list for 2021/22 comes in 1st, 2nd or 3rd batch.
NSUK will released the names of candidates offered provisional undergraduate admission in the first, second and third lists.
Meanwhile, candidates can also download the NSUK Admission List in PDF via the school official portal.
Admitted candidates are instructed to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS, print their admission letter and proceed to pay their acceptance fee immediately.
NSUK Direct Entry Admission List 2021
All NSUK direct entry candidates that wish to check the NSUK Direct Entry Admission list for 2021/2022 should follow these steps:
- Visit NSUK https://portal.nsuk.edu.ng/
- Select the “student portal” option
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Input your Password (use 123456 as the default password)
- Click on “log in” to access your NSUK Direct Entry admission status 2021.
Those are the steps to check the Nasarawa State University Keffi admission status 2021 via the NSUK admission status portal.
After confirming your admission status, proceed to accept your admission on JAMB CAPS and proceed to print your admission letter.
Note; candidates that do not see their names on the first list or their admission status should check back later as NSUK may release more lists/batches.
Meanwhile, we say a big congratulations to every candidate that have been admitted via the NSUK merit undergraduate admission list 2021.
Please kindly feel free to drop a comment, share your thoughts, or drop your questions in the comment section below.