The KSU admission list 2021/2022 for UTME applicants and direct entry candidates can now be checked on the Kogi State University Anyigba admission checking portal.
Therefore, candidates can follow the procedure below to check if they have been admitted on the KSU merit list or on the KSU supplementary list.
Firstly, candidates can access their admission list (first/second list and the third batch) through the KSU 2021 admission status checker portal.
Also, note that you must see your admission status on the Kogi State University Anyigba admission status portal and JAMB CAPS to be sure that your admission has been confirmed.
See the approved steps and procedure on how to check KSU admission status online using your phone below.
Is KSU Admission List for 2021 out, when?
The Kogi State University KSU Admission List for 2021/2022 session can be checked on JAMB CAPS Admission Portal.
Form the admission portal, candidates awaiting admission will be able to access the KSU first list (1st batch), 2nd list (second batch), and 3rd Batch (Third list).
Note; only candidates that partook in the KSU 2021 Post UTME admission exercise are eligible to check their admission status following the steps below;
Also, know that the list will not be released at once, and as such, some candidates may have to check back later before they can see their admission status.
Meanwhile, the KSU JAMB CAPS Admission status checking portal is activated for UTME or Direct Entry candidates that participated in the Kogi State University screening.
How To Check Kogi State University Admission List for 2021.
The first portal to check your KSU admission status on the official JAMB Admission CAPS portal and after that, you have to proceed to the KSU portal to confirm your status.
Below are the two easy steps to access your admission status on the JAMB admission checking portal and KSU admission status portal;
- Access your JAMB admission status portal at jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Use your Login details to login
- Enter your JAMB email in the first space
- Fill your JAMB password in the second space
- Tap “login” to access your dashboard.
- Select ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Choose your Exam year
- Check the details that will pop-up and confirm if they are yours
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to see your KSU admission status.
Check KSU Admission Status on School Checking Portal
Like I said before, after checking your admission status on the JAMB CAPS portal, you have to proceed to the KSU portal to confirm your status as shown below:
Note; you first all have to accept your admission on JAMB CAPS before you can see your admission status on the school portal. See how to accept admission here
- Log onto the KSU Admission Status checking portal at https://portal.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/Admissionlist
- Select “UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION LIST”
- Selecting that will redirect you to https://portal.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/Admissionlist/reg_con_stat
- Enter your UTME No Or Surname in the space
- Click “Proceed” to see your KSU admission status.
All Admitted students should log in to the Student Portal to print their admission letter, register, and also pay their school fees.
- To log in to the portal, use your UTME No as your Username
- Use “Password” as your password
Admitted candidates should kindly visit here to accept their admission on the JAMB CAPS Portal.
All candidates that do not see their status should hope and wait for more names of KSU admitted candidates to be uploaded.
While waiting, make sure you check and confirm the following;
- Check and confirm if your O’level was uploaded here
- If it was not uploaded, then upload your O’level here
- After uploading, keep checking your admission status from time to time.
Hope this was able to guide you on how to check the KSU admission list 2021/2022 for UTME applicants and direct entry candidates via the JAMB CAPS and School checking portal?