IMSU Cut off mark 2021/2022 (JAMB/Departmental Points for all Courses)

Why do candidates need to meet the IMSU cut off mark for 2021 before qualifying for admission? That is because the cut off mark is one of the most important requirements that determine a candidate’s level of qualification.

As such, I will love to share the recommended JAMB 2021 cut off mark for IMSU. This cut off is for all courses and faculty across Imo State University.

Apparently, only candidates who made Imo State University their first choice in the 2021 JAMB exam and are at least, 16 or above will be allowed for the admission exercise.

Additionally, aspirants must also possess at least, five (5) credit passes in their SSCE exam including the core subjects like English, maths, and three other subjects.

2021 JAMB Cut off mark for IMSU.

What is the IMSU cut off mark for 2021? The Imo State University JAMB cut-off mark for 2021 is 180. This means, only JAMB candidates that scored up to 180 or above in the 2021 JAMB exam are qualified.

Imo State University JAMB and Departmental cutoff mark for all Courses

Qualified aspirants that have met the above general cut off mark are also qualified to apply for the IMSU Post UTME screening exercise.

IMSU Direct entry cut off mark

Both UTME and Direct entry candidates at Imo State University must maintain the same cut off point of 180 for the 2021/2022 academic session admission.

Note: This JAMB cut-off point of 180 is the same as the POST UTME Cut-off mark but different from the departmental cut off point for each course.

The aggregate score is what determines if a candidate should be admitted or not. The aggregate score is arrived at after calculating the general and departmental cut off point with the Olevel result together.

In the aggregate score calculation, the SSCE O’level result makes up 40% of the total aggregate score while your JAMB result takes the remaining 60%.

So if you have a better O’level result and score high in JAMB, then your admission is sure… The proper and detailed calculation procedures for this will be made known very soon.

Departmental cut off point for all courses.

Although the general cut off mark of 180 is for all courses, departments, and faculty, some departments still have their required departmental point that will be used to screen applicants’ performances.

What this simply means is that aspirants must meet the general cut off point and their departmental cut-off point too to be qualified for admission.

Meeting the 180 general points on the dot will only qualify you for the post UTME but might not qualify you for admission. Meaning that some departments or courses at the Imo State University may require aspirants to score higher than 180.

Meanwhile, the Imo State University departmental cut-off mark for 2021 is not out for now. But it will be updated here on this page immediately after the Imo State University admission board releases it.

I am sure you have known and can calculate your chances of admission after considering your JAMB score and your SSCE result.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like