This is the latest update on the WAEC 2021 timetable. Feel free to follow the link below to download the timetable in PDF.
Do you wish to get legit and correct information about the 2021 WAEC SSCE exam? If yes, then this information is for you.
Is the WAEC timetable for 2021 out? No. The timetable is not yet out. Check below to get the basic information on when the exam will start.
When will 2021 WAEC timetable come out? The west African examination council (WAEC) is responsible for the scheduling of when the 2021 WAEC exam will start.
The timetable is for both Ghana, Sierra Leone, The Gambia, Liberia, and Nigeria students that registered for WAEC in 2021.
When will WAEC 2021 start? The starting date and the finishing date is stated in the timetable below.
WAEC timetable for Ghana, Sierra Leone, Gambia, Liberia, and Nigeria
Below is a breakdown of the correct 2021 WAEC timetable… Scroll to the bottom to download it in PDF format.
standards required for success in respective Examinations. Below is the complete WAEC subjects in the appropriate categories:
Civil and Mechanical Trade Subjects:
- Air Conditioning/Refrigeration
- Auto Body Repair & Spray Painting
- Auto Mechanics
- Auto Mechanical Work
- Block Laying, Brick Laying, and Concrete Works
- Building Construction
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Furniture Making
- Metal Work
- Machine Woodworking
- Plumbing & Pipe Fitting
- Printing Craft Practice
- Technical Drawing
- Welding & Fabricating Eng. Craft Practice
- Wood Work
Mathematics and Applied Science Trade Subjects:
- Auto Electrical Work
- Basic Electricity
- Basic Electronics
- Computer Studies
- Data Processing
- Further Mathematics
- GSM Phone Maintenance & Repair
- General Mathematics
- Radio, Tv & Electr. Work
WAEC Languages Subjects:
- English Language
WAEC Science Subjects:
- Agricultural Science
- Animal Husbandry
- Elect Installation & Maintenance Work
- Health Education
- Physical Education
WAEC Business subjects:
- Automobile Parts Merchandising
- Financial Accounting
- Office Practice
- Store Keeping
- Store Management
- Type Writing
- Civic Education
- Dyeing & Bleaching
- Islamic Studies
- Leather Goods Manufacturing & Repairs
- Painting & Decorating
- Visual Art
WAEC Home Care Subjects:
- Catering Craft Practice
- Clothing & Texture
- Food & Nutrition
- Garment Making
- Home Management
Timetable for science students.
The science students in this year’s west African examination should take note of the following.
- The compulsory subjects for science students include mathematics, English Language, Civic Education, and Marketing.
- Science subjects like Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Computer science, Agric Science, Animal Husbandry, etc. have three papers.
- All science students must participate in the practicals of the subjects listed above.
Timetable for art students.
All art (humanity) candidates are to note the following.
- Mathematics and English with the other two subjects chosen by your country are compulsory.
- Each candidate must take a trade subject.
- All candidates are required to take a minimum of 8 subjects and a maximum of 9 subjects.
- Other compulsory subjects for art students include; Literature in English, Government, C.R.K/Islamic Studies. etc.
Timetable for commercial students.
The available and compulsory Timetable for commercial students is still the main and general timetable. Commercial candidates are to note the following.
Commercial candidates are required to take a minimum of 8 subjects and a maximum of 9 subjects as shown below:
- English language
- Civic Education
- Financial Accounting
- Choose two from bookkeeping, office practice, C.R.K, or trade subjects to complete your nine subjects.
WAEC Exam Dates and Area of concentration…
The actual WAEC Exam dates and venue are as scheduled in the timetable above. We have good materials to help candidates pass their exams without cheating.
All the materials listed below are free and they have Ben tested and trusted or helping candidates to score at least A or B in their 9 subjects.
1. Syllabus: Each of the syllabi below contains the complete breakdown of the topics that WAEC will set questions from for each of the subjects on the timetable.
The syllabus also contains areas of concentration for candidates and the textbooks that WAEC recommends for each subject.
Tap on any of the subjects below to view and download their syllabus for free.
- Agricultural Science Syllabus
- Animal Husbandry Syllabus
- Biology Syllabus
- Chemistry Syllabus
- Christian Religious Studies Syllabus
- Civic Education Syllabus
- Commerce Syllabus
- Computer Studies Syllabus
- Economics Syllabus
- English Language Syllabus
- Financial Accounting Syllabus
- Further Maths Syllabus
- General Maths Syllabus
- Geography Syllabus
- Government Syllabus
- History Syllabus
- Literature In English Syllabus
- Marketing Syllabus
- Physics Syllabus
WAEC Questions and Solution: We also give candidates free WAEC questions and answers sample solutions before the exam.
The sample questions and answers are to help you to know the kind of questions you will see in the exam hall.
Tap on any of the subjects below to view and download their sample questions and answers solutions for free.
- English Questions and Answers
- Accounting Questions and Answers
- Physics Questions and Answers
- Literature Questions and Answers
- History Questions and Answers
- Government Questions and Answers
- Geography Questions and Answers
- Economics Questions and Answers
- C.R.S- C.R.K Questions and Answers
- Commerce Questions and Answers
- Chemistry Questions and Answers
- Biology Questions and Answers
- Agric Science Questions and Answers
- Maths Questions and Answers
- Animal Husbandry Questions and Answers
- Civic Education Questions and Answers
- Computer Studies Questions and Answers
- Further Maths Questions and Answers
- Marketing Questions and Answers
- Download free WAEC Questions and Answers for all Subjects
RECOMMENDED: GET MORE WAEC UPDATES HERE
- Check WAEC Result
Why Is O’level result so important?
O’level Result (either of WAEC, NECO, and GCE) is very important. Some of the most important things we have considered about the O’level Results are as follows:
- It is one of the needed requirements for seeking Admission into Tertiary Institutions.
- An O’level Result will be needed when you apply for a job.
Your O’level should have at least a grade of A, B, or C in at least 5 of your core subjects.
What you should take away.
It is very important that you prepare very well for the upcoming 2021 WAEC exam. If you found this “correct WAEC timetable 2021” very helpful, THEN share it with your friends who are also in need of this.
Please feel free to comment, ask a question, make any contributions, make suggestions, make complaints or make a request using the comment box below ↓