This information on the Vanderbilt Acceptance Rate 2021 is for the class of 2025. Students that wish to apply or that have already applied for admission at Vanderbilt but wish to know the Vanderbilt 2021 Acceptance Rate will learn a lot here.
If you are planning of applying for admission at Vanderbilt University, then here is the Vanderbilt admission rate 2021 and admission statistics which will tell you more about how easy or difficult it is to gain admission into Vanderbilt.
The Vanderbilt admission stats below will help to intend students to know the Vanderbilt admission rate and requirements for in-state, out-of-state, transfer, freshman and international, early action, early decision, and undergraduate applicants for 2021 admission for the class of 2025, then read further.
Vanderbilt Admission Rate 2021, Statistics and Class of 2025 Admission profile
The Vanderbilt acceptance rate for 2021 will only be available on this page when the admission stats for the class of 2025. But for now, I will be using the admission statistics of the class of 2024 to estimate what this year’s own might be.
Note: These statistics are arrived at after considering the Vanderbilt University past admission statistics for several years but the 2021 admission rate/stats for the class of 2025 will be updated here immediately the school publishes it.
In the Vanderbilt class of 2024 regular decision admission, the admission rate was just 9%. In fact, from statistics, it was recorded that this acceptance rate had been the highest regular decision admission rate after 4 years.
About 32,376 applications were received while 2,907 were admitted. There was an increase as compared to the previous year admission where about 32,967 applied and 2,088 were admitted.
Below is the Vanderbilt admission statistics:
- Female Applicants:
- Applied: 19,014
- Accepted: 1,655
- Acceptance rate: 9%
- Male Applicants:
- Applied 15,299
- Accepted: 1,643
- The acceptance rate is 11%
Admission percentage by gender:
Percentage by Race/regions
- White students: 41.5 percent
- Asian American students: 15.0 percent
- International students 11.8 percent
- Black American students: 11.7 percent
- Latino students: 9.7 percent
- Non-Hispanic students: 5.0 percent
- None indicated races: 4.5 percent
- Alaska Native students: 0.4 percent
- Pacific Islander: 0.2 percent.
- Faculty ratio 7:1
- Percentage of Undergraduates student on financial aids: 65%
- The average amount of financial aid: $54,138
The Vanderbilt Acceptance Rate for 2021
There had been a decrease in the Vanderbilt University acceptance rate from the class of 2020 which had an 8.8% admission rate to the class of 2023 which recorded a 6.3% admit rate. Luckily for the class of 2024, the acceptance rate experienced an increase from 6.3% to 9%.
For now, the Vanderbilt acceptance rate of 2021 is not available until the school releases the class of 2025 profile/admission stats.
FAQs on Vanderbilt 2021 Admission:
What are the admission chances at Vanderbilt University? The Vanderbilt acceptance rate is low and the school is very competitive when it comes to admission. The school approximately admits, 10 out of every 100 applicants. The Vanderbilt is ranked as the number one school with the lowest acceptance rate in Tennessee.
How can you get in easily?
To easily gain admission at Vanderbilt… you must meet all the necessary requirements listed below and to easily know your chances of admission, you will have to use the statistics of each year to find out what qualifications the admitted students at Vanderbilt do surpass. See more details below.
Vanderbilt’s Admission Requirements (SAT/ACT, GPA)
Average SAT score Requirements: 1450-1560
SAT Score breakdown by subjects (25th percentile)
- Reading: 700
- Math: 750
- Composite: 1450
- Reading: 760
- Math: 800
- Composite: 1560
Average ACT Score Requirements: 33-35
ACT Score breakdown by subjects’ 25th percentile
- Reading: 34
- Math: 30
- Composite: 33
- Reading: 35
- Math: 35
- Composite: 35
Average GPA Requirements: 3.76
- Class Rank
- Test Scores
- College Preparatory Program
- Demonstration of Competencies
- IELTS, TOEFL, or Pearson (for international students)
- Recommendations (one from a counselor and two from a teacher)
How to Apply for Vanderbilt University:
- Application portal: https://admissions.vanderbilt.edu/myappvu/
- Application fee: is $50 (Waiver available)
- Methods/mode of Application: Common Application, Coalition Application, or QuestBridge Application
Vanderbilt application fall/deadlines
- Early Decision
- Regular Decision
Undergraduate Admissions (Available major and colleges)
- 70 Majors
- College of Arts and Science
- Blair School of Music
- Divinity School
- School of Engineering
- Graduate School
- Law School
- School of Medicine
- School of Nursing
- Owen Graduate School of Management
- Peabody College of Education and Human Development
Vanderbilt Admission Office, Address and Contact
- Office of Undergraduate Admissions
- 2305 West End Ave, Nashville, TN 37203
- P: 615-322-2561, P: 800-288-0432 (toll free)
- F: 615-343-7765.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you satisfied with this information on the Vanderbilt Acceptance Rate 2021 if yes, and then good luck but if No, then do well to reach us using the comment section below! Note: The data above are al gotten from Vanderbilt past years’ admission statistics.