If you have ever searched for accurate information on the Vanderbilt acceptance rate 2021, for the incoming class of 2025, then this information will be the best for you.
All undergraduate freshmen (first-year students), transfer students, and international students that wish to apply for admission into Vanderbilt University are to follow the instructions and keep to the requirements listed.
If you are planning of applying for admission at Vanderbilt University, the Vanderbilt admission rate and statistics on this page will enlighten you more on how easy or difficult it is to gain admission into Vanderbilt.
The Vanderbilt admission stats on this page covers the admission rate and requirements for in-state/out-of-state, transfer, freshman, and international students’ admissions.
early action, early decision, and undergraduate applicants for 2021 admission for the class of 2025, then read further.
Vanderbilt Admission Rate 2021, Statistics and Class of 2025 profile
The Vanderbilt acceptance rate for 2021 will be seen in the next section below and will be updated when the admission stats for the class of 2025 is available.
But for now, I will be using the admission statistics of last year’s class to estimate what this years’ own might be.
Note: All statistics on this page are arrived at after considering Vanderbilt University’s past admission statistics for several years.
In the Vanderbilt class of 2024 regular decision admission, the admission rate was just 9%. In fact, from statistics, it was recorded that this acceptance rate had been the highest regular decision admission rate after 4 years.
About 32,376 applications were received while 2,907 were admitted. There was an increase as compared to the previous year’s admission which about 32,967 applied and only 2,088 were admitted.
Below is the Vanderbilt admission statistics:
- Female Applicants:
- Applied: 19,014
- Accepted: 1,655
- Acceptance rate: 9%
- Male Applicants:
- Applied 15,299
- Accepted: 1,643
- The acceptance rate is 11%
Admission percentage by gender:
Percentage by Race/regions
- White students: 41.5 percent
- Asian American students: 15.0 percent
- International students 11.8 percent
- Black American students: 11.7 percent
- Latino students: 9.7 percent
- Non-Hispanic students: 5.0 percent
- None indicated races: 4.5 percent
- Alaska Native students: 0.4 percent
- Pacific Islander: 0.2 percent.
- Faculty ratio 7:1
- Percentage of Undergraduates student on financial aids: 65%
- The average amount of financial aid: $54,138
The Vanderbilt Acceptance Rate for 2021
The Vanderbilt University acceptance rate is 9%. This sudden increase was noticed in the class of 2024 acceptance rate which experienced an increase from 6.3% to 9%.
For now, the Vanderbilt acceptance rate of 2021 is not available until the school releases the incoming class of 2025 profile/admission stats.
As such, the admission rate/stats for the incoming class of 2025 will be updated here, immediately after the Vanderbilt admission board publishes it.
- The best SAT to get into Vanderbilt
- Best Act Score to get into Vanderbilt
- Penn State Acceptance rate and admission requirements
- The acceptance rate for all colleges and Universities
How hard is it to get into Vanderbilt?
What are the admission chances at Vanderbilt University? The Vanderbilt acceptance rate is low and the school is very competitive and selective when it comes to admission.
The school approximately admits, 10 out of every 100 applicants. Vanderbilt is ranked as the number one school with the lowest acceptance rate in Tennessee.
How can you get in easily?
To easily gain admission at Vanderbilt, you must meet all the necessary requirements listed below, and to easily know your chances of admission, you will have to use the statistics shown above to find out what qualifications the admitted students at Vanderbilt do have. See more details below.
Vanderbilt’s Admission Requirements (SAT/ACT, GPA)
Average SAT score Requirements: 1450-1560
SAT Score breakdown by subjects (25th percentile)
- Reading: 700
- Math: 750
- Composite: 1450
- Reading: 760
- Math: 800
- Composite: 1560
Average ACT Score Requirements: 33-35
ACT Score breakdown by subjects’ 25th percentile
- Reading: 34
- Math: 30
- Composite: 33
- Reading: 35
- Math: 35
- Composite: 35
Average GPA Requirements: 3.76
- Class Rank
- Test Scores
- College Preparatory Program
- Demonstration of Competencies
- IELTS, TOEFL, or Pearson (for international students)
- Recommendations (one from a counselor and two from a teacher)
How to Apply for Vanderbilt University:
- Application portal: https://admissions.vanderbilt.edu/myappvu/
- Application fee: is $50 (Waiver available)
Methods/mode of Application:
- Common Application
- Coalition Application
- QuestBridge Application
Application Dates and Deadlines
Early Decision I
- December — Admission decisions available
Early Decision II
- Mid-February — Admission decisions available
- Late March — Admission decisions available
- Mid-April – Admissions decisions available
See actual dates and deadlines @ https://admissions.vanderbilt.edu/dates/
Undergraduate Admissions (Available major and colleges)
- 70 Majors
- College of Arts and Science
- Blair School of Music
- Divinity School
- School of Engineering
- Graduate School
- Law School
- School of Medicine
- School of Nursing
- Owen Graduate School of Management
- Peabody College of Education and Human Development
Vanderbilt Admission Office, Address and Contact
- Office of Undergraduate Admissions
- 2305 West End Ave, Nashville, TN 37203
- P: 615-322-2561, P: 800-288-0432 (toll free)
- F: 615-343-7765.
- Email: [email protected].
Are you okay with this information on the Vanderbilt Acceptance rate 2021? if yes, then good luck but if No, then do well to reach us using the comment section below!