You care to know the New York University (NYU Acceptance Rate 2021 for the class of 2025), right? Okay, what I am about to share with you on this page is the complete NYU Acceptance Rate 2021, the NYU Acceptance Rate for the class of 2025.
Other key information on the NYU Acceptance Rate 2021 for the class of 2025 and the Admission Statistics By Major, the required SAT/ACT/GPA for in-state and out-of-state transfer, freshman and international, early action, early decision, special student, and undergraduate applicants for the 2021 admission, will also be made known as we proceed.
Moreso, you will get to know all the necessary New York University admission requirements like application fee, SAT Score requirement, ACT Score requirements, Average annual Tuition fee, and I will share with you the graduation rate at NYU.
In case you don’t know much about NYU, New York University is a private research university that is located in New York City. The University was established in 1831 by Albert Gallatin. According to Albert Gallatin, the institution was established to admit students based on merit and not by birthright or social class. The NYU historical campus is situated at the Greenwich Village. New York University happens to be the largest independent research university in the U.S.
What we are about to discuss from the next step will be on the NYU acceptance rate 2021, to the NYU acceptance rate for the class of 2024, and also the NYU transfer acceptance rate 2021, and NYU acceptance rate for the class of 2025, with the complete NYU out of state acceptance rate 2021, and in-state acceptance rate, and also the NYU acceptance rate GPA and finally, the NYU acceptance requirements for 2021.
The New York City (NYU) Admission Rate and Academic Stats
- Tuition and Fees cost after aid: $40,000
- Graduation rate: 84%
- Acceptance rate: 28%
- The graduation rate for first-time, full-time undergraduate students within 6 years: 75%
- College Scorecard data ·
- Contact Adress: New York, NY 10003, United States
- Phone Contact: +1 212-998-1212
- Admission Rate: About 26,055 students
Average Annual Tuition and Fees cost:
- Before aid: $73,566
- After aid: $40,336 (Including grants and scholarships)
- Number of Courses: 9,700
- Areas of study: 650
- Degree-granting campuses: 3 + 11 global academic centers
Cost by household income
|Household income||Average cost after aid|
|Less than $30,000||$25,964|
|More than $110,001||$55,558|
NYU Graduation Rate
|6 years of graduation rate||8 years of|
- The number #4 Best Medical Schools in the World
- Number #1 best Medical School Acceptance Rates
- #1 among the 15 Most Popular Colleges with ACT score requirement Between 25-29
- The #1 Law School Rankings by Median Salary
- Number #1 Best Master’s in Art Therapy Programs
NYU Acceptance Rate and Admission Statistics
|Year||Accepted Applicants||Total Applicants||Acceptance Rate (%)|
Application Requirements (SAT & ACT) 2021 and Application Guidelines
- Application Portal: Visit the Application Portal @https://www.nyu.edu/admissions/undergraduate
- Application Fees: International Applicants: 80 USD
- Acceptance rate: 16% – 28%
- Average SAT score: 1310-1510
- Average ACT score: 29-34
- Application Payment mode: Online
- Academic calendar: Semester-based
- Intake Sessions: Fall, Summer, and Spring
- Work Experience: Required for some Graduate programs
- Financial Aid: Through Scholarships, Loans, bursaries.
Required Documents for 2021 Admission
- Documents. All applicants are advised to send only copies of their documents and not the original documents because NYU will not return your documents after your application.
- Supplementary materials. All applicants are to send their supplementary materials (DVDs, pictures, articles, formats, etc.) for programs that require an audition or portfolio.
- International student’s financial aid: International students seeking financial support during application should take note that their request will be factored into the NYU admissions decision.
Admission Policy: NYU does not support any form of discrimination in its admission process. The institution is established to admit students based on merit and not by birthright or social class.
How to Check your Admission Status after application: A feedback will be sent to all applicants after three weeks of their application, which will let applicants know if their application has been received and also give them information on how to track their admission status.
That is all the information on the New York City (NYU) Acceptance rate 2021, for the class of 2025 out of state and in-state acceptance rate, GPA, SAT Score or ACT Score Requirements for admission in 2021 for undergraduate freshman applicants.
Disclaimer: All data as provided above are subject to changes. Therefore, we don’t claim the data above to be 100% accurate. Please kindly find more information regarding this school on their official website. More so, if you have any contribution, suggestion, or request to make as regarding this information, then kindly use the comment box below to get in touch with us.