This is complete information on the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Acceptance Rate for 2025 incoming class By Majors and UCLA SAT Score, ACT Score and GPA Requirements for Admission
Importantly, the UCLA Acceptance Rate 2025 illustates the rate at which undergrad applicants at UCLA are accepted for the class of 2025 admission.
The University of California, Los Angeles 2021 Acceptance Rate for the class of 2025 and the Admission Statistics By Majors, SAT/ACT/GPA and Grade Requirements for in-state and out-of-state transfer, freshman and international, early action, early decision, special student, and undergrad admission, class of 2025.
The UCLA Acceptance Rate 2021, is calculated by dividing the total number of admitted students by the number of applicants that applied.
In the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), the Acceptance Rate is usually arrived after comparing the total number of admitted students to the total number of applicants.
What is UCLA Acceptance Rate 2025
The University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Acceptance Rate is 12%. This acceptance rate varies per incoming class.
Meanwhile, the acceptance rate for early action, early decision, transfer students, freshmen, and international applicants also varies.
- Northeastern Acceptance Rate
- UC Santa Barbara Acceptance rate
- MIT Acceptance Rate
- UCSD Acceptance Rate
- UC Irvine Acceptance Rate
- UF Acceptance Rate
- UVA Acceptance Rate
- Georgia Tech Acceptance Rate
- University of Michigan Acceptance Rate
- Villanova University Acceptance Rate
- Tulane Acceptance Rate
- Cornell Acceptance Rate
- Tufts Acceptance Rate
- Vanderbilt Acceptance Rate
- Texas Christian University Acceptance Rate
- Dartmouth Acceptance rate
- Best SAT Score for easy admission
- Notre Dame Acceptance Rate
- UT Waitlist (UT My Waitlists)
- UCLA Waitlist & Decision Date
- Rice University Acceptance Rate
- University of Chicago Acceptance Rate
- Arizona State University Acceptance rate
- NYU Acceptance Rate
- Johns Hopkins Acceptance rate
- CAL Poly Acceptance Rate
- Harvard Acceptance Rate
- Harvard Law School Acceptance Rate
- Purdue Acceptance Rate
- Penn State Acceptance Rate
- Columbia Acceptance Rate
- University of Washington Acceptance Rate
- UCLA Acceptance Rate
- George Washington Acceptance Rate
- Princeton Acceptance Rate
- Boston College Acceptance Rate
- Yale Acceptance Rate
- Boston University Acceptance Rate
- UCD -Davis Acceptance Rate
- UC Berkeley Acceptance rate
- Stanford Acceptance Rate
- USC Acceptance Rate
- Duke Acceptance Rate
UCLA Admission Chances for Class of 2025
A good illustration of UCLA Acceptance Rate is as follows:
Let’s assume UCLA has about 200,000 applicants in 2021 but Accepts about 20,000 applicants only. In this case, the acceptance rate will be 10%.
On the other way round, if UCLA has about 10,000 applicants but admits only 5,000 applicants, then their acceptance rate will be 50%.
Note: UCLA Acceptance Rate percentage varies depending on the number of applicants. The accepted students may be the same but the percentage will vary base on the number of applicants.
For instance, the first illustration showed that UCLA had about 200,000 applicants in 2021 but Accepts about 10,000 applicants with an acceptance rate of 10% while the second showed that UCLA had 10,000 applicants but admits only 5,000 which amount to 50%.
The earlier had more applicants and more admitted students but had a low percentage (10%) while the latter had low applicants, low accepted students but a high percentage (50%)
UCLA Admission Rate for 2021 (Class of 2025)
UCLA is a very competitive score. From statistics, we have it that UCLA does have about 110,000+ applicants annually.
From this statistic, we have it that about 12.4% of this total applicants are usually admitted which actually means that “for every 100 applicants, about 12 were admitted”
|Total Number of Applicants||Admitted Applicants by Percentage||Percent Admitted Who Enrolled|
UCLA GPA Requirement
Now that you have known the UCLA Acceptance Rate for 2025, the next thing you need to know is the UCLA Admission requirements for 2021 admission.
The Average for UCLA is GPA: 3.9: So any applicants that have up to 3.9 GPA had met the UCLA GPA Requirements for 2021 admission already.
With an average 3.9 GPA, UCLA requires you to one of the tops in your class. Getting a 3.9 GPA requires you to have A’s in all your classes.
What if you don’t meet the UCLA is a 3.9 GPA? If your GPA is lower than the required 3.9, then you will need a higher SAT or ACT score to back it up.
UCLA SAT Score Requirement
What are UCLA SAT Scores Requirements for 2021 Admission:
Many schools claim they have no fixed SAT score requirements. This doesn’t mean it is true of course. The truth is “All Schools have their own average SAT requirement for their admission.
Therefore, the UCLA Average SAT Score requirement is: 1405
Below is the UCLA SAT Score Analysis.
|Test Section||Average||25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
UCLA ACT Score Requirement
What are UCLA ACT Scores Requirements for 2021 Admission
Again, UCLA does not require both the ACT and the SAT at the same time, but you’re obviously more than welcome to take and submit both ACT and SAT scores. If you take the ACT, you are required to complete the Writing section on it as well.
The average composite ACT score is usually between 28-33. Nevertheless, the ACT Score does rise to 30-34 and the average English and Language Arts section score was 28-32 for some years admission.
The UCLA ACT percentiles are as Shown below:
- 25th percentile composite ACT score is 25
- 75t percentile composite ACT score is 33
Complete UCLA Admission Application Requirements 2021
- Common Application: Not Applicable
- Universal Application: Not Applicable
- Online Application portal: http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/admissions/undergrad/apply
- An essay or personal statement requirement for all freshmen
- Letters of Recommendation
- Interview: Not Applicable
- Application Fee: $70
- Is fee Waiver Available? Yes!
UCLA Admissions Contact Information
- Address: 405 Los Angeles, CA 90095
- Phone:(310) 825-3101
- Email: [email protected]
That was the complete UCLA Acceptance Rate 2025 analysis, and UCLA general requirements for admission for incoming Transfer and freshmen undergraduates.