The aim of this page is to give incoming freshmen, transfer, and international students, a piece of good information on the Villanova Acceptance rate 2021 for the class of 2025 admission with the incoming class admission profile and statistics by major.
Firstly, Villanova University’s office of undergraduate admission uses a very holistic process in reviewing the applications they receive from applicants.
All the applications received from students are usually reviewed intensively so as to ensure that, only applicants that have met Villanova’s admission criteria and qualifications are admitted.
As such, Villanova University will have to consider your high school grades, past academic records and performances, strength, curriculum, test scores, essays, extracurricular activities, and recommendations (from teacher and Counselor) before arriving at your admission decision.
Villanova Acceptance Rate 2021 (Class of 2025) Admission Profile
Note: the statistics shown below covers both early action, early decision, special student, and all undergraduate admission entry levels for the 2021 admission.
Furthermore, the next section will list out the average test (ACT/SAT) score requirements, GPA, High school grade, and the general admission requirements needed to get into Villanova.
- Total enrolled Undergraduate: 6,516
- Enrolled Graduate: 3,161
- Law School enrollment: 822
- Part-time and other enrollments: 349
- Total Number of enrolled students: 10,848
Undergraduate Students Profile
- Females: 53%
- Students from 48 United States
- Student/faculty ratio: 11:1
- Average class size: 23
- Students Graduation rate: 90 percents
Cost (Tuition and Fees)
- Average tuition cost: $55,550
- Room and board: $14,440
- Financial aid: available
- The best SAT to get into Villanova University
- Best Act Score to get into Villanova University
- Penn State Acceptance rate and admission requirements
- The acceptance rate for all colleges and Universities
Villanova University Admission statistics and Admission Rate:
Below is the average Villanova University Acceptance rate for undergraduate Freshman, Transfer & international students as drawn from last year’s admission statistics
- Number of Applicants: 22,880
- Acceptance Rate: 27.7%
The Class of 2024 First-Year Students Profile
- Number of Applications received: 22,053
- Required Class Size: 1,675
- Average GPA: 4.2
- SAT Score (middle 50%): 1380-1500
- ACT Score (middle 50%): 31-34
- Total Number of Undergraduate students: 6,865
- Percentage of International Students: 3%
- Out-of-state students by percentage: 78%
Villanova Admission Test Scores Requirements
Average SAT Score 25th percentile
- Reading: 650
- Math: 670
Average SAT Score 75th percentile
- Reading: 710
- Math: 760
ACT Score Needed
- Average ACT Composite 25th percentile: 31
- ACT 75th percentile: 34
First-Year Admission Application Deadlines and requirements
- Fall freshman Admission: January
- Early decision: November
- Transfer: June
- Early Decision I Application: November 1
- Early Action Application: November 1
- Early Decision II Application: January 15
- Regular Decision Application: January 1
- Check newly released dates and deadlines here
How To Apply and Application Requirements
Applicants don’t actually need to know the Villanova University Acceptance Rate before gaining admission into the school. But all you need to gain admission at Villanova University is to meet the necessary requirements as stated below
Admission Requirements for International Applicants
Villanova accepts students from any part of the world. The school has students from over sixty (60) different countries at their undergraduate entry-level.
All students that wish to apply outside the United States are known as international applicants. As such, they will need to know the following:
- Villanova accepts First-Year and Transfer International Students
- International Students Application Fee is eighty Dollars ($80)
- Application Portal for international students: https://villanova.edu/international
Admission Requirements for Transfer Students’ Application
The Villanova University transfer admission is for students with a previous college. The application requirements include:
- Official post-secondary School Transcripts.
- Course Catalog.
- Transfer Conduct Form.
- Official High School Transcripts.
- Application Fee: $80
- Test Scores (Optional)
- TOEFL/IELTS scores (for International Applicants Only)
- Application Portal: https://villanova.edu/transfer.html
Admission Requirements for First-year (Freshman) Application
The application requirements listed below are needed for all first-year students (freshmen). Note: There are additional materials for First-year international students.
- Test (ACT or SAT) Scores -Optional
- Mid-year Report
- Counselor Recommendation
- Application Fee of $80 (to be paid via the Common Application) or apply for fee Waiver
- Secondary School Report
- Teacher Recommendation
- Financial Assistance Application (Optional)
- Application portal: https://www1.villanova.edu/university/undergraduate-admission/
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Villanova School of Business
- College of Engineering
- Louise Fitzpatrick College of Nursing
- College of Professional Studies
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law
The data provided above are all from last year’s admissions. For more accurate information on the Villanova 2021 acceptance rate and admission stats, visit the official Villanova Univerity admission/student’s information website.Follow Us For All Canada Jobs and Scholarship Update