fbpx

FUOTUOKE Cut Off Mark Requirement 2021/2022 for all Courses

--Advertisements--

The latest information on the Federal University Otuoke JAMB Cut off mark 2021 and the approved FUOTUOKE departmental Cut off mark for all courses will be made known on this page.

Firstly, do not forget that the Federal University Otuoke considers both JAMB score and SSCE result in giving their undergraduate admission for the 2021/2022 academic session.

--Advertisements--

So, meeting the JAMB Cut off mark for Federal University Otuoke is not the only criteria to be considered. But it is the first qualification that all candidates must meet to be eligible for admission.

How To Calculate FUOTUOKE Cut off Mark/Aggregate Score 2021

To easily calculate the FUOTUOKE aggregate score and admission chances, you will have to consider both your JAMB score and your POST UTME examination score.

JAMB score will take about 60% of the aggregate while the POST UTME exam will take the remaining 40%.

To get your aggregate score, you will have to multiply your JAMB Score by 0.6 (e.g 240×0.6) if you scored 240.

--Advertisements--

Secondly, you have to multiply the POST-UTME Score by 0.4 (e.g 260×0.4) if you scored 260 in your Post-UTME test.

Finally, add the two values gotten from the UTME calculation and JAMB score calculation together to get your FUOTUOKE aggregate score.

Note; this is only applicable if the Federal University Otuoke writes a Post-UTME aptitude test for this year’s admission but if they don’t then kindly ignore this calculation.

In cases where there is no Post-UTME exam, only the candidate’s JAMB score and O’level (SSCE) result will be used for processing the admission.

What Is FUOTUOKE JAMB Cut-off Mark for 2021 Admission?

--Advertisements--

Approved Federal University Otuoke, FUOTUOKE Cut off mark for all course and departmental JAMB Cut off point

The approved FUOTUOKE JAMB Cut off Mark for 2021 admission is 160 and this is applicable to all undergraduate courses offered by the Federal University Otuoke.

Read Also;

All intending candidates will need and must meet this JAMB score range to be qualified for the FUOTUOKE 2021 Post UTME admission screening exercise.

--Advertisements--

For those candidates that do not know the FUOTUOKE cut-off mark for their courses, it is very important to know that the stipulated score for each course, faculties, and department of the Institution differs.

As such, it is very important to also take a look at the FUOTUOKE departmental cut-off mark needed for admission for each course offered by the Federal University Otuoke.

Note; the Federal University Otuoke cutoff mark for each course each year differs and only candidates that meet this departmental cut-off mark will be admitted.

Departmental Cut off Mark 2021

Here is the needed departmental Cut off mark range needed for a better chance of admission into respectively FUOTUOKE courses, faculty, and departments.

--Advertisements--

Please; Scroll Left To View All

FUOTUOKE Courses Their Departmental Cutoff Point

Cut off Mark for Engineering Courses

Chemical Engineering 214
Civil Engineering 223
Electrical/Electronics Engineering 228
Mechatronic Engineering 227
Mechanical Engineering 208
Petroleum and Gas Engineering 227

Cut off mark for Education Courses

Business Education 181
Chemistry Education 166
History Education 167
Mathematics Education 188
Physics Education 168

Cut off Mark for Science Courses

Biochemistry 225
Biology 166
Chemistry 157
Computer Science and Informatics 223
Mathematics 167
Microbiology 226
Physics 161
Statistics 161

Cut off Mark for Management Science Courses

Accounting 229
Banking and Finance 189
Business Administration 221
Entrepreneurship 178
Marketing 183

Cut off Mark for Humanities/Social Science Courses

Economics and Development Studies 222
English and Communication Studies 229
History and International Studies 228
Sociology and Anthropology 222
Political Science 235

Other FUOTUOKE Admission Requirements

The Federal University Otuoke does not only consider JAMB score for their admission. Other admission requirements for UTME undergraduate admission include;

  • Candidates must be 16 years or above.
  • Must also have 5 (five) Credits in their SSCE.
  • Only SSCE (O’level) results from WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB are acceptable.

Other requirements can be checked on the FUOTUOKE Post-UTME admission page here. Kindly take note of the requirements before applying.

Finally, make sure you have a good JAMB score and a good SSCE (O’level) result if you want to stand a better chance of gaining admission into any FUOTUOKE undergraduate programs 2021/2022 academic session.

Follow Us For All Canada Jobs and Scholarship Update
Share this
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Don't Miss Any Update

X