The UNIPORT cut off mark 2021/2022 is out. The University of Port Harcourt has released the recommended JAMB and departmental cut off mark they will use for the 2021/2021 admission screening exercise.
Any candidates that do not meet the UNIPORT 2021 JAMB cut off mark will not be allowed to register or participate in the UNIPORT 2021/2021 academic session post UTME admission screening exercise.
Additionally, all aspirants/applicants are also expected to meet the UNIPORT departmental cut off point for their course if such must be admitted.
For the purpose of clarity, the University of Port Harcourt has released her 2021 general cut off mark and their departmental cut-off mark for all courses, departments, and faculties.
What is the University of Port Harcourt cut off mark for 2021/2022 admission?
The UNIPORT cut off mark for 2021 is 180 for all courses, departments, and faculties. The 180 is the UNIPORT general cut off mark for all courses. Meanwhile, the UNIPORT departmental cut off mark for all courses are listed at the bottom of this page.
But before I give you the UNIPORT 2021 departmental cut off point for 2021, I will also love to inform you that meeting the University of Port Harcourt cut off mark is not a guarantee for admission if you don’t meet other requirements.
So, therefore, all aspirants are to meet the UNIPORT JAMB cut off mark and all meet every other requirement stated below.
- Must be 16 years or above
- minimum of 5 (five) credits pass in O’level (Including Maths and English)
- JAMB score of 180 or above
- 120 pass in the UNIPORT post UTME exam
UNIPORT departmental cut off point for all courses, departments, and faculties.
Below are the courses in UNIPORT and cut off mark for all UNIPORT departments and faculties
- Adult And Non-Formal Education
- Adult Education
- Agric-Economics And Extension
- Animal And Environmental Biology
- Animal Science
- Banking And Finance
- Business Education
- Business Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer With Statistics
- Computer Science
- Computer Science And Mathematics
- Creative Arts
- Dentistry And Dental Surgery
- Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts
- Early Childhood Education
- Accountancy Education
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Computer Science Education
- Economics Education
- English Language Education
- French Education
- Geography Education
- History Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- Political Science Education
- Religious Studies Education
- Social Science Education
- Arts Education
- Foundations and Management Education
- Fine Art Education
- Educational / Psychology Guidance And Counselling
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- English Language
- Environmental Technology
- Environmental Engineering
- Fine Arts And Design
- Forestry And Wildlife
- Geography And Environmental Management
- History And Diplomatic Studies
- Hospitality And Tourism Management
- Hospitality And Tourism Management
- Human Kinetics And Health Education
- Industrial Chemistry
- Library And Information Science
- Linguistic And Nigerian Languages
- Linguistics And Communication Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mathematics With Computer Science
- Mathematics And Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Medicine And Surgery
- Nursing/Nursing Science
- Petroleum And Gas Engineering
- Physical Education
- Physics With Electronics
- Plant Science And Biotechnology
- Political And Administrative Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Pure And Applied Mathematics
- Pure And Industrial Chemistry
- Religious And Cultural Studies
- Science Education
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Social Work
- Theatre And Film Studies
Note: the University of Port Harcourt cut off mark for the courses above will be updated here immediately they admission board release it.
How to calculate your admission chances.
Like I said before, meeting the UNIPORT cut off mark alone will not guarantee your admission. This simply means that there is more to UNIPORT admission that just a cut off mark. Candidates who meet the general cut off point but do not meet their targeted departmental cut off points will not also be admitted.
The same goes for aspirants who meet the general cut off point, departmental cut off mark but do not meet other requirements like, having a good O’level result, meeting the required age, etc.
That apart, the University of Port Harcourt might decide to put other criteria (like Post-UTME exam) to test their applicant’s performances. This is known as the Aptitude test (note: this is not certain for now).
At the end of everything, the aspirant’s academic documents, records, and performances will be weighed and as such, the selection will be based on whose record is better. Therefore, aspirants with a higher overall percentage will be considered first before the subordinates.