YSU Admission List for 2021/2022 academics session can be checked on the Yobe State University admission status checking portal.
The latest update reaching us is that candidates that took part in the YSU Post UTME screening can go ahead to check their admission status on the school portal.
Yobe State University -YSU admission list 2021. 1st, 2nd and supplementary list out. Check YSU admission status on JAMB CAPS Admission Portal
Note: You are to check and confirm your admission status on the school portal and also accept your admission on the JAMB CAPS Portal in two weeks’ time.
Moreso, the YSU admission list will be released in batches (merit and supplementary list). See how to check the YSU admission list below.
How To Check YSU Admission List
The release of the names of admitted candidates into Yobe State University’s 2021/2022 academic session undergraduate programs is in batches.
Note: The first list contains the names of candidates (UTME and Direct Entry applicants) that are offered provisional admission into Yobe State University.
Meanwhile, the second list, third list, and fourth list contain the names of candidates admitted as supplementary. Check your admission status below.
- visit https://ysu.edu.ng/utme/utme2020/login.php
- Follow the procedures on the page to check your admission status
Please, if you have not been admitted, then kindly note that the YSU 2021 admission list will be updated in batches on the admission checker portal.
As such, candidates are strongly advised to keep on checking their admission status on the school portal or follow the steps below to check on JAMB CAPS.
How to Check YSU Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
Note you may be admitted on the school portal but not yet admitted on JAMB CAPS and also, you may be admitted on JAMB CAPS but not yet on the school portal.
But in any of the two conditions above, candidates are advised to keep checking their admission status till it is updated on both portals.
Follow the steps below to check your admission status on the JAMB CAPS admission portal;
- Visit jamb.gov.ng/efacility/ to access the JAMB CAPS Portal
- Login to your JAMB CAPS using your username and password
- Navigate to ‘Check Admission Status‘ and tap on it.
- Select your Exam’s year and Enter your JAMB registration number
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to see your YSU admission status.
Candidates that are successfully admitted should proceed immediately to accept their admission. See how to accept your admission on JAMB CAPS below:
- When you click on ‘Access my CAPS’, proceed and see your admission status
- Scroll down to the bottom of the admission status page to accept your admission
- You can accept your admission by clicking on the “Accept” button.
YSU Students’ Registration, Clearance, and Final Screening
After confirming that YSU has given you admission, the next step is to go for the necessary registrations and clearance at your respective faculty.
Firstly, you have to pay your acceptance fee to indicate that you are interested in the admission that has been offered to you.
After that, you will also need to get all the required documents and credentials ready for your clearance and registration into your faculty.
Needed documents and credentials for registration and clearance include:
- O’level results such as WAEC, NECO or equivalent result, etc.
- JAMB admission letter
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- LGA certificate of identification.
- Original JAMB result print-out
- Attestation letter (recommendation)
- Passport photographs
How to Print Admission Letter
One of the required documents for New student registration at Yobe State University is the YSU JAMB Admission letter. Follow the steps below to print your admission letter:
That is the actual procedure to check the YSU 2021 admission list on the school and JAMB CAPS portal. Please share this with others.