How to Login to Npower Portal – On an annual basis, the npower program opens up different rounds of application graces for batches A, B, and C via the www.npower.gov.ng website for the login. It is also here that you have to log in to the applicant dashboard to submit your application and you can actually check the status of your candidacy in order to confirm if you are a shortlisted applicant, it is when you login that you can access the deployment letter, payroll, and other personal information. This post will therefore serve as a guide to helping you login to your dashboard either as an applicant or as a beneficiary.
How Can I Login to Npower Portal?
Candidates who wish to login to the Npower application portal are expected to abide by the steps below.
- Login to the npower portal by typing the following URL: www.nasims.gov.ng
- Input your Email Address and Password in the column that appears herein
- Check on the Login Page
- Go to the Npower Batch Dashboard portal and it will take little time to load.
If your login details happens to be forgotten, you can go to the password recovery tsb in order to reset to a new password on the Npower batch portal. So you may be asking when next that the Npower dashboard will be available for incoming registration? As of now, we don’t actually have any idea yet on the opening date, but the Federal Government of Nigeria will let us know as soon as they are ready to get the portal application open for the next set of Npower beneficiaries.
Npower portal login process flow is very easy for batch c candidates. So, if you wish to login to Npower NASIMS Dashboard, the process flow is almost the the same as the ones that we have provided to you in this content. Just make sure to abide by every step individually and you will be able to login to the Npower portal.
How to Recover Your Lost Password on NASIMS?
For the first time if you are logging into this portal, you should abide by the following process flow to recover your password:
- To start your login process
- Go to the Nasims site at nasims.gov.ng.
- Go to the “Forgot Password” area.
- Select either the N-POWER application email or the N-POWER application ID. then add all the details for the what you have chosen.
- Click on “Reset Password.” Then enter your new password and go ahead to click the Continue button.
- You can now Log in with your N-POWER application email address or you can try using your N-POWER application ID, with your newly created password.
How Can I Contact Npower Support?
- The Npower Contact Email that was officially provided by the NASIMS portal has specified that the email address is [email protected] . You should make use of this email for all queries and enquiries.
- As for the Npower Contact Number, you can make use of the following phone numbers 018885011, 08176551162 are also available for any sort of urgent support.
Complete List of N-Power Device Collection Centres Nationwide
- Lagos state Address is at Ikeja Service Centre 1 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos State
- Ogun state Address is at Abeokuta Connect 7 Lalubu Street, Oke-Ilewo, Abeokuta Ogun
- Oyo state Address is at Ibadan Service Centre Mobil Roundabout, Ring Road, Ibadan, Oyo
- Kwara State Address is at 24,Ahmadu Bello Way, Ilorin, Kwara- State Kwara
- Ondo State Address is at 47 Oba Adesida Road ,Ricabin House Akure, Ondo
- Osun State Address is at Plot 456 Iwo Road By FAN MILK , Osogbo Osun
- Ekiti State Address is at Ado-Ekiti PNN House Mr Biggs , Ado- Ekiti
- Jigawa State Address is located Beside Asmau House, Sani Abacha Way, Dutse.
- Katsina State Address is located at Shop MH2, Ground Floor, Madugu House, Dustin-Ma Road, Kwaya, Katsina. Katsina
- Kebbi State Address is located at 3, Jos Road, Opposite Access Bank, GRA Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State.
- Zamfara State Address is located at AP filling station along Zaria Road, Gusau, Zamfara State
- Kano State Address is located at Kano Service Centre 2 Civic centre, (Behind Kano post office), Kano
- Sokoto State Address is located at Sokoto Service Centre 6, Sultan Abubakar Rd, Opp. Women Centre for Continuing Education
- Plateau State Address is located at Jos 1B Ibrahim Taiwo Rd, Jos Plateau
- Borno State Address is located at Maiduguri Western Roundabout, Baga Road, Maiduguri Borno
- Yobe State Address is at Maiduguri road Opposite A.A. BAFFA & SONS FILLING STATION Damaturu Yobe
- Gombe State Address is at No 1 Bauchi road, opposite Oasis bakery, Gombe
- Bauchi State Address is at 4 Ahmadu Bello Way, Opposite unity park, Bauchi
- Adamawa State Address is at No 42 Ahmadu Bello Way Opposite NTA Jimeta– Yola Adamawa
- Taraba State Address is at Lenyol Investment Ltd. Off Taraba Motel Road,G.R.A Jalingo Taraba State Taraba
- Abuja FCT Address is at Abuja Regional Office & Service centre Plot 2784, Shehu Shagari Way, Maitama, Abuja FCT
- Kaduna State Address is at Kaduna Service Centre Bank Road, Off Ahmadu Bello Way, Kaduna Kaduna
- Enugu State Address is at Enugu Service Centre 34 Zik Avenue, Enugu
- Delta State Address is at Asaba Service Centre Km. 129, Benin – Asaba Expressway, Asaba, Delta. Delta
- Imo State Address is at Owerri 116 Wetheral Road, Owerri Imo
- Anambra State Address is at Nnewi 15 Nnewi – Onitsha road, Nnewi Anambra
- Ebonyi State Address is at Abakaliki Connect 38 Ogoja Road opposite FCMB and Bank PHB, Abakaliki Ebonyi
- Edo State Address is at Benin 89 Akpakpava Road Benin City Edo
- Rivers State Address is at Port Harcourt Regional Office & Service Centre 330 Aba road, Port Harcourt, Rivers Rivers.
Login to the npower portal today by simply typing the following URL: www.nasims.gov.ng, input your Email Address and Password in the column that appears herein then check on the Login Page, Once it loads, you can go to the Npower Batch Dashboard portal and it will take little time to load. Any time you wish to login to Npower NASIMS Dashboard, the process flow is almost the the same as the ones that we have provided to you in this content. Just make sure to abide by every step individually and you will be able to login to the Npower portal.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I login to my Nasim account?
Input your login email address to proceed. If account not found, Then enter a valid email address and your BVN. Click on the send link to lead to password reset page. Enter new password and confirm new password then submit.
How do I check my Nasim portal?
Login to your dashboard and check on the “verification” tab.
Click the “capture your fingerprint” button and go ahead to download and install the enrolment application.
After installation, provide the needed credentials and click “Proceed”.
Who can apply for npower?
Applicants are expected to be a Nigerian Citizen by birth. Applicant should be at least 18 years of age. Applicant are not to be already beneficiaries of the N-Power Programme
How do I find my npower profile?
Click on the little button or on the name displayed at the Top right hand corner of your dashboard to access your Profile page.
How to check Npower batch c status?
Go to Npower portal via www.nasims.gov.ng. Go to the Link “Check Pre-selection Status” type in your Email Address and Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Vacancy.org.ng – NPower Portal Login nasims.gov.ng/login
- Njps.com.ng – NPower Batch C Portal 2023 Login Now – www.npower.gov.ng
- Spark gist.com – Full List of N-Power Device Collection Centres and Their Locations
- Hotjobsng.com – How to Login to New Npower Portal (nasims.gov.ng)
- Study green.info – NASIMS.GOV.NG: Npower Portal Login, Profile Update, Deployment