How to make money from blogging As a student: Are you ready to learn how to make money from blogging? If yes, then I welcome you to this page.
Like I said previously on one of my post “Blogging is a business” and in every business must yield profit. If you have a blog but then don’t make money from it, then I will assume you never learned how to make money from blogging.
How to make money from blogging is one of the most difficult aspects of blogging that I have ever met on this journey.
Starting a blog is the simplest thing anyone can do but making money from your blog can be a lifetime struggle.
The reason why I title this post how to make money from blogging business is because blogging itself is a business and every business is expected to pay the person that is running it.
- 1 What you will learn on this page.
- 2 Why you are not making money from your blog.
- 3 Can you really make money from Blogging?
- 4 How to make money from blogging.
- 5 Ways to make money from blogging.
- 6 How to grow you blog and make more money from blogging.
- 7 Why you are not making money from your blog.
- 8 Can you really make money from Blogging?
- 9 How to make money from blogging
- 10 Ways to make money from blogging
- 11 1. Monetize your blog with Ads:
- 12 Best Ads Network to Monetize your Blog
- 13 2. Use Affiliate marketing on Your blog:
- 14 3. Accept Advertisement from people on your Blog:
- 15 4. Monetize your blog with sponsored content/Guest posts:
- 16 5. Sell Anything that is related to your niche on your blog:
- 17 How to grow you blog and make more money from blogging
- 18 What you should take away.
What you will learn on this page.
Why you are not making money from your blog.
Can you really make money from Blogging?
How to make money from blogging.
Ways to make money from blogging.
How to grow you blog and make more money from blogging.
Why you are not making money from your blog.
If you are not making money from your blog, then it means there is something wrong. Well, since my aim of writing this post was to help you on how to make money from blogging, and then I will also list some of the problems you need to solve before making money from your blog.
If you don’t understand all the principles of how to make money from blogging, then you may end up suffering for nothing.
Some of the reasons why you are not making money from blogging are as follows:
1. Poor Traffic: To make money from your blog, you must make sure you have enough traffic.
There are many ways to build your site traffic but the most reliable one is through Google Search Results.
But it you have a good social media platforms and good numbers of followers, then you can still use them to drive traffic to your site. You can also use platforms like forum to share the most interesting posts on your blogging while requesting the readers to click and read the full article on your site.
Note: Sharing of your post on Social Medias, forums and other social platforms is not recommended for those monetizing their blog with Google Adsense to avoid being banned.
2. Low Quality Contents: This may include Copied contents, non conventional and abusive, false, hypocritical, non-organized and fake contents. So you must focus much on building quality articles that will interest your readers and visitors. Don’t try to deceive people just to visit your site with deceptive Captions on irrelevant posts. Let your Post Title speak what will be seen inside the article.
3: Low Blog Trust: Low quality contents always result in low trust and any blog with low trust will hardly make it because users will never want to have a deal with such blog to avoid being scammed.
Do not publish articles on things you don’t really trust nor have idea of.
Can you really make money from Blogging?
Well, then answer to this question is not “YES” because this questions deserves individual answers.
As a blogger, there is no limitation of making money. So if you are not making money from blogging yet, it doesn’t mean blogging is not a profitable business.
As at 2019, the richest blogger in the world (Tim Sykes ) the CEO of TimothySkyes.com made $1,000,000+ per month
He made most of his money through selling dvd courses that teach people how to sell penny stocks and trade on his blog. While the Richest blogger in Nigeria (Linda Ikeji) Net Worth was ₦3.2 billion which she made through her website lindaikejisblog.com
With this figures, I guess you don’t need a prophet to tell you that you can make so much money from blogging.
How to make money from blogging
There are so many ways to make money from blogging but yet, a lot of bloggers are not still making money from their blog.
So if there are many ways of making money from blogging, then why are those bloggers not making money from their blog?
Although they are many ways of making money from blogging, it takes only those who take time to learn how to make money from blogging with all the means of making money from blogging that they always see online to succeed. This guide was on how to make money from blogging.
So as a result, below are the most reliable and cheapest ways of making money from blogging.
Ways to make money from blogging
1. Monetize your blog with Ads:
Monetizing your blog with Ads is the simplest way of making money from your blog.
This way of making money from your blog is good for new and upcoming bloggers who don’t have much traffic yet and those who are not yet popular on the Net.
Best Ads Network to Monetize your Blog
Google adsense is the best Advertisement platform that pays you for helping them advertise their ads on your blog. They pay you per click that your visitor clicks on their ads. You can easily apply for Google Adsense here
Note: Many Ads networks may not be very reliable because a little violation of policy may end you up in being banned.
2. Use Affiliate marketing on Your blog:
Affiliate marketing is a means of earning a certain amount of commission for referring users through an assign link to buy a particular goods or services from a company.
What you should know is that affiliate marketing is harder to use than Google Adsense. In Affiliate marketing, you need a high volume of engaging visitors who must be ready to buy services or goods online.
Some of the Best Affiliate marketing programs you should use are:
- Jumia Affiliate
- Konga Affiliate
- Amazon Affiliate
- AliExpress Affiliate
- Shopify Affiliate
3. Accept Advertisement from people on your Blog:
This is not that simple to make money with. But if your site grows popular, then a lot of people will want to advertise with you. You can create a space on your blog and publish their adverts while charging them a certain amount of money for the service.
NOTE: your blog must be popular before you can achieve very well in this.
4. Monetize your blog with sponsored content/Guest posts:
This is almost like accepting adverts from people. Here, people will develop a content or article and request you to post on your site while giving a recommendation to their own site or maybe put a link that your users can click to get to their own site too. You can charge them a certain amount of money to deliver this service. But your blog must be popular before you can achieve this.
You can sell anything on your blog ranging from services, hard copies, softcopies, eBooks, clothing materials, kitchen utensils and so on.
How to grow you blog and make more money from blogging
- Build Interesting and engaging Posts: No visitor will want to read an article that cannot solve the problem he or she is looking for at the moment.
The presentation and how problem solving your articles are can interest visitors to add your site name when making searches relating to your site. This will also trigger them to visit your site or even subscribe to your site so as to get updated on daily basis.
- Update your articles: Outdated articles always give wrong information. So always be current and get to know when your blog post has become updated and update it. Visitors will lose their interest on your site if they discover that your articles are not genuine.
On normality, it is advisable to update your posts on monthly basis. Also know that frequent updates of blog posts also helps it to rank very well on Google search result.
- Optimize your blog posts: Google traffic is the most reliable traffic and the only way you can get it is when you rank on Google search results.
Ranking on Google Search Result is not very easily. You must follow some guidelines to get there.
Some of the brief Tips I will give you are:
- Always Publish Original contents… Google don’t like and neither trust sites that publishes copied contents.
- Always optimize your post very well before publishing (I recommend using YOAST SEO plugin for WordPress Users)
- Always update your blog articles on monthly basis
- Always recommend/mention top blogs on your niche when writing your article (You should always give big site outbound links)
- Do proper internal linking to many of your blog posts when writing a new article.
- Add enough images, add videos if possible and use tags on your posts.
- Get Quality backlinks from Known and trusted sites
What you should take away.
You can make so much money from blogging. There is no limitation on how much you can make from blogging. All you need to make more money from your blogging business is to put more work and build your blog to standard and have interesting articles. If you can solve people’s problem through your blog, then success is awaiting you in the nearest future.
If you found this guide on how to make money from blogging very helpful, THEN we plead with you to recommend us to the world by sharing this with your friends all over the internet.
I guess you know how to make money from blogging now? Feel free to ask any question, make any contribution, suggestion, complaint or request using the comment box below ↓