How To Reprint Jamb Forms 2023 – Reprinting the jamb slip is incredibly easy. All you have to do is click the “reprint” link found on the JAMB website homepage, which will take you to a PDF version of your slip. After downloading this PDF, simply print it out, and voila! You have a fresh copy in no time at all. Have fun with it!
The best way to reprint your JAMB slip is by clicking on the “reprint” link found on their homepage to get a PDF version of your slip and then printing that out. This is a sure way of getting your hands on a copy. Below are screenshots of the homepage and the “reprint” link.
After printing out your slip, you can compare it to your original with ease. The picture above shows my original JAMB slip with the reprint beside it, both in the same format. You should note that some information such as your name, register number, exam center code, and date of birth will not be present on your reprint since they are not required to appear on JAMB slips by law but they are still important and should be kept safe.
Things Needed To Print Jamb Slip
To reprint your JAMB slip, you will need to have the following:
1. Adobe Acrobat Reader
2. The original slip or printout of your JAMB Slip
3. A copy of a sheet of A4 paper (preferably white)
4. A photo or photocopy machine
Why Do Students Need The Jamb Slip
The reasons are:
1. To make sure that students have the requisite qualifications for admission into the course of their choice
2. To prove that students have met all criteria for registration as set out by JAMB
3. To verify that applicants are eligible and qualified to enter a particular program or institution
4. For monitoring, evaluation, and improvement purposes
5. To cater for the uniformity in terms of content among candidates in a given examination
Steps to Reprinting a Jamb Slip
1. First of all, you will want to locate the reprint link so you can get a PDF version of your slip.
2. Locate the PDF and open it up in a browser window or document viewer.
3. You will now have to print the slip out using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
4. To complete the printing process, follow these steps:
a) Click on the “print” button
b) Press “OK” on the popup box
c) Click on “OK” again when prompted for “Printer Settings”
Scan/photocopy your original slip and keep both copies safe as they can be used to check for errors if necessary (they are not 100% accurate and will not be used in any exam).
Some Errors of Re-printing a Jamb Slip
Some common errors are:
1. The wrong file being printed
2. The size of the file being printed is too small or too big to fit on a sheet of A4 paper
3. The quality of the reprint is poor, with parts missing or unclear text
4. Some text is printed on the back of the reprint
5. The formatting of the reprint is not correct
6. The quality of the reprint slip varies from one school to another
7. There are white spots or marks, where it looks like someone wrote with a marker pen
8. Some Jamb Slip Reprinting Errors
Certain errors in printing (like incorrect font type, printer settings, etc) can make it difficult to read and interpret your JAMB slip properly and some errors may be irreconcilable once produced so that no basis for comparison can be made between the original slip and reprinted one.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is a federal government agency under the Nigerian Ministry of Education that handles examination matters in Nigeria. It has been in existence since 1977 with its headquarters currently situated at JAMB House on Ijora Road in Yaba, Lagos State.
The JAMB practice form is the JAMB form filled out by candidates during their registration for the JAMB examination. According to the official website of JAMB, it is used to check if candidates can write well and can express themselves adequately in English as it is one of the compulsory subjects in most Nigerian universities.
Reprinting of JAMB forms is being conducted here in Nigeria. The purpose of this article is to shed more light on the issue. I recommend reading the whole story for a clear understanding.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check my JAMB reprint on my phone?
Log in: Click “E-facility Login” and enter your JAMB registration number and password. Print examination slip: Once logged in, click the “Print Examination Slip” tab to view and print your JAMB examination slip. Check your details: Before printing your slip, ensure all details are correct and up-to-date.
How much does it cost to print original JAMB result?
The cost for printing the original JAMB result is one thousand naira (₦1,000). You can print your JAMB result up to five (5) times for your first payment. There is no deadline for printing the original JAMB result. You can print it out at any point in time.
How do I know my JAMB password?
To get your JAMB Password, you will need to first link your Email address to JAMB, once your Email has been successfully linked, a mail will be sent to your mail box containing your Password
How many questions will JAMB set 2023?
In the JAMB 2023, there are 180 questions in total, Use of English is 60 questions and other subjects are 40 questions each. This means subjects like mathematics, physics, chemistry, government, biology, literature in English, economics, principle of accounting, etc.
Is it compulsory to print original JAMB result?
Is JAMB original result compulsory? YES, printing your JAMB Original result is compulsory for Admission screening, because that is the only recognized result by Schools (Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education) and JAMB.
How many digit is the JAMB password?
Profile code is a ten-digit, indispensable number which you must present during Jamb registration. Jamb is considerate enough to have thought about the various challenges candidates pass through during jamb registration period.
- Studentship.com.ng – How To Reprint jamb – UTME Form
- Grugsavant.com – How To Check Jamb Centre, Scores, Forms, Date and Time
- Currentschoolgist – How To Reprint Jamb Slip 2023/2024