List of Courses Offered in FUTMINNA And Their Cut Off Mark 2023 – The Federal University of Technology Minna, (FUTMINNA) departmental cut off mark for the 2023/2024 academic cycle have been released. Courses available in FUTMINNA can provide students with quality standard of education and the practical experience which are crucial for personal advancement.
FUTMINNA has a very rich history of academic success with present reaches all around the globe and countless professional opportunities. Do you wish to learn about the different courses available at the Federal University of Technology Minna? Are you searching for the cut off mark for your course of choice in FUTMINNA, here are all you need to know, please read on!
Courses Offered in FUTMINNA & Their Cut Off Mark
- Pharmacy cut off is 293
- Medicine & Surgery cut off is 314
- Medical Laboratory Science cut off is 256
- Mechanical Engineering cut off is 260
- Electronic Engineering cut off mark is 217
- Medical Radiography cut off mark is 263
- Civil Engineering cut off mark is 256
- Mass Communication cut off mark is 265
- Foreign Language cut off mark is 180
- History & International Studies 242
- English and Literary Studies 252
- Theatre and Film Studies cut off mark is 249
- Nutrition and Dietetics cut off mark is 224
- Home Science cut off mark is 180
- Medical Rehabilitation cut off mark is 235
- Political Science cut off mark is 240
- Law cut off mark is 297
- Nursing cut off mark is 290
- English Education cut off mark is 235
- Social Science Education cut off mark is 220
- Archaeology cut off mark is 180
- Public Administration and Local Government Studies 221
- Sociology cut off mark is 216
- Economics cut off mark is 242
- Urban and Regional Planning cut off mark is 180
- Estate Management 200
- Architecture 203
- Human Physiology 205
- Human Anatomy 206
- Veterinary Medicine 225
- Marketing cut off mark is 212
- Banking and Finance cut off mark is 218
- Statistics cut off mark is 180
- Pure and Industrial Chemistry 216
- Physics and Astronomy cut off mark is 203
- Aquaculture cut off mark is 190
- Linguistics cut off mark is 212
- Marketing cut off mark is 183
- Banking and Finance 183
- Accountancy 246
- Business Management 213
- Foreign Language cut off mark is 180
- Geography 200
- Geology 222
- German 180
- Guidance and Counselling cut off mark is 180
- Health Education 180
- History 189
- Home Science cut off mark is 200
- Agricultural Extension 210
- Adult Education 180
- Agricultural Economics cut off mark is 182
- Biochemistry 207
- Crop Science 180
- Animal Science 180
- Microbiology cut off mark is 200
- Zoology cut off mark is 181
Guide to Securing Admission into FUTMINNA
- For the start of application, have at least 5 Credits in either of your WAEC Or NECO at First Sitting, in not more than Two (2) Sittings.
- Try to get a High JAMB score.
- Try a high Post UTME score if it was adopted for the admission year.
- Apply for Courses that are not too competitive if your aggregate score is below average.
- Have 2 courses in mind such as Professional Courses or you can go for the Career Courses for supplementary purposes.
- You should Know how to calculate FUTMINNA Admission aggregate Points to know your chances
- Study the FUTMINNA Admission Catchment areas and ELDS. This will assist you in determining or knowing your chances of gaining admission.
- As a Direct entry candidate, If you are not in possession of Upper credits in your A’level result don’t apply for the highly-competitive courses because you may likely not get it.
LIST OF FUTMINNA COURSES AND PROGRAMMES.
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
- AGRICULTURAL & BIORESOURCES ENGINEERING
- ANIMAL PRODUCTION
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER WITH STATISTICS
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CROP PRODUCTION
- CYBER SECURITY SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND SCIENCE
- EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL & COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- INDUSTRIAL EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY
- MATHEMATICS WITH COMPUTER SCIENCE
- MATHEMATICS WITH STATISTICS
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING
- METALLURGICAL AND MATERIAL ENGINEERING
- PHYSI CS
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
- TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- WATER RESOURCES AQUACULTURE & FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY
List of Masters Courses Offered at FUTMINNA
The list below are the list of Masters programs that are offered at the institution:
- Master of Engineering in Agricultural & Bio-resources Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Chemical Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Civil Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Communication Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Technology in Agricultural Economics
- Master of Technology in Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Master of Technology in Animal Biology
- Master of Technology in Animal Production
- Master of Technology in Applied Mathematics
- Master of Technology in Architecture
- Master of Technology in Biochemistry
- Master of Technology in Botany
- Master of Technology in Building Technology
- Master of Technology in Chemistry
- Master of Technology in Computer Science
- Master of Technology in Crop Production
- Master of Technology in Cyber Security Science
- Master of Technology in Educational Technology
- Master of Technology in Entrepreneurship & Business studies
- Master of Technology in Estate Management and Valuation
- Master of Technology in Food Science & Technology
- Master of Technology in Geography
- Master of Technology in Geology
- Master of Technology in Industrial & Technology Education
- Master of Technology in Library and Information Technology
- Master of Technology in Microbiology
- Master of Technology in Physics
- Master of Technology in Project Management
- Master of Technology in Quantity Surveying
- Master of Technology in Science Education
- Master of Technology in Soil Science
- Master of Technology in Statistics
- Master of Technology in Surveying & Geo-informatics
- Master of Technology in Transport Management Technology
- Master of Technology in Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Technology in Water Resources, Aquaculture and Fisheries Technology
- Master in Disaster Risk Management & Development Studies
- Master in Sustainable Urban Development
- Master in Urban Ecology
Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) is rated as an inexpensive global study market that is drawing students from around Nigeria and the globe at large. FUTMINNA has courses that are fully accredited and open for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) & Direct Entry candidates with NCE, OND and HND, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cut off mark for all courses in FUTMINNA 2023?
FUTMINNA Jamb’s cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is at 180, so for a student to register for the Federal University of Technology Minna POST UTME the candidate is expected to score nothing less than 180 in the concluded JAMB examination
What is the cut off mark for computer engineering FUTMINNA 2023?
260 is a perfect JAMB Score to Study Computer Engineering in any University in Nigeria. With 260 and above as your JAMB Score, your chances of been admitted to study Computer Engineering
How can I check my FUTMINNA admission letter?
Then enter your Voucher Serial Number and Voucher Pin that you used for the application process.
Afterwards Click on the “Login” button to access your admission status.
Go ahead to Print FUTMINNA Admission Letter.
Is FUTMINNA portal open?
The FUTMINNA Student portal is always open to all undergraduate and postgraduate students who want to login, any time any day
How much is FUTMINNA acceptance fees?
The Federal University of Technology, Minna acceptance fee for the 2023/2024 academic cycle is estimated from N 20,000 to N30,000. This fee is mandatory and non-refundable for every newly admitted 100L student
Is FUTMINNA registration still on?
FUTMINNA Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) will start on August 22, 2023, and end at 2:00pm on November 9, 2023.
How do I log into FUTMINNA student portal?
Go to www.eportal.futminna.edu.ng.
Enter your Student ID and Password used during registration.
Finally, click on Login to access FUTMINNA Student Portal.
What are the requirements for Futminna postgraduate?
A candidate applying for Postgraduate Studies in the Federal University of Technology, Minna is expected to have obtained at least five (5) Credits in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB & GCE (O’Level) or their equivalents including English Language & Maths at not more than two sittings.
- Myschoolgist.com – FUTMINNA Cut Off Mark For 2022/2023 Admission Exercise
- Just school news.com – FUTMINNA Cut Off Mark 2023/2024 | Federal University of Technology Minna Cut Off Mark
- School beginner.com – FUTMINNA Courses And Requirements
- Studyinnaija.com – Masters Courses Offered at Federal University of Technology – Minna (FUTMINNA)
- Jambadmission.org – List of Courses Offered In Federal University of Technology, Minna
- Clarified.com – List of courses offered by Federal University of Technology, Minna