How To Delete Documents On Nysc Portal – Deleting documents on the Nysc portal is not a difficult task. If you are stuck on how to delete documents on the Nysc portal, this is the guide that you need.
How To Delete Documents On Nysc Portal
Step 1: Go to Tasks in the left navigation bar and click on the Documents tab at the top
Step 2: If the document is signed, select the Signed tab under the Document heading. Then select a document from the list by clicking on its title.
Step 3: Press the Show Details button on the opened tab to check the document information. Check that this is the correct document. Otherwise, go back to the list of documents
Step 4: Click the Delete button at the bottom of the Document Details panel
Step 5: Click the Delete Document button on the Confirmation Modal desktop. Make sure you delete the correct documents because there is no means of recovering deleted documents.
You will get a message that the document has been deleted.
How To Correct Your Name On NYSC Portal
- Visit the NYSC gateway at https://www.nysc.gov.ng
- Login to your clipboard with your username and password
- Click the Request Name Correction button.
- Fill in the required fields
- Click Place Request to submit and wait for confirmation.
It should also be noted that NYSC is not involved in the addition, modification, or deletion of names.
- After submitting your application, contact your institution for processing and submit it to the NYSC for final approval.
How to Correct Date of Birth on NYSC Portal
- Get a nineteen or twenty digits WAEC verification pin from any First Bank branch
- Login to your dashboard and click the link to Date of Birth
- Enter WAEC Verification PIN, select WAEC Type, Year of the exam, and enter your Examination Number
- Click on Verify button
- Click SUBMIT or CANCEL
Requirements for NYSC registration
Applicants must do the following for their Nysc registration:
- They must make sure they have a valid email address.
- Correct identification and registration number required for future on-site corps members.
- Body member applicants must take an ID photo and ensure that the face is fully visible without distortion, that the photo fills the frame and is centered, and that the background is white with no shading or off-white.
- Note that the finger is used in the guidance area to enter biometric data as well as for authentication.
- When registering, married women must attach a copy of the marriage certificate, a document showing the name of the spouse, and a change of residence.
- All part-time graduates must register online and print the permit letter online.
- Candidates for members of organizations trained abroad must ensure that their institutions are accredited. They must also use a Nigerian phone number for online registration.
With the help of this guide, you will find it easy to delete documents on Nysc portal and make corrections on the portal. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Question(s)
Can I correct my name on nysc portal?
In order to curb observed sharp practices, the NYSC will no longer allow the addition and removal of names on the online portal. However, name re-arrangement and correction of minor spelling mistakes are still allowed on the NYSC portal during the registration period through PCMs/Corps Members online dashboard.
Can I change my state of origin on nysc portal?
State of Origin of the PCMs used for NYSC mobilization emanates from the Jamb database. It cannot be changed after registration
Can I change my date of birth on nysc portal?
There shall be no correction of Date of Birth on Certificate of National Service (CNS) after the completion of National Service. Accordingly, you are strongly advised to utilize the link provided on your dashboard for Date of Birth correction during your Online Registration.
Can someone register for nysc twice?
NYSC Legally Allows Graduates to Serve Only Once
And when you’re done with the 12-month posting to serve your father’s land, you’re handed a certificate of completion popularly called the discharged certificate.
What happens if I miss nysc clearance once?
In the event that a corps member fails to participate in the NYSC monthly clearance, there are potential consequences which include the forfeiture of their stipend and an extension of their service year.
Does nysc accept initials?
Names of the PCMs should be written in full as NYSC do not accept abbreviations/initials as name.
Can I register for nysc if my name is not on the senate list?
For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
How will I check if my name has been mobilized for nysc?
Go to the NYSC Senate / Academic Board list portal at https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/VerifySenateLists.aspx.
Select your Institution
supply your Matriculation Number and Surname in the required columns
select your date of birth and then click on the ‘SEARCH’ button to access your mobilization status.
Can I leave the country during nysc?
Corps Members Must Seek Travel Permission From the State Coordinators. The offices, statutorily recognized to give permission to any serving corps to travel are two: the office of the Director-General or NYSC. the office of the NYSC state coordinator.
What is the maximum age to service for nysc?
Graduates who are older than 30 years of age at the time of graduation will not be eligible to join the National Youth Service Corps and a certificate of exemption will be issued to them and it is equivalent to a discharge certificate.
- help.practicefushion.com – How do I delete or remove an uploaded document?
- teezab.com – How To Make Corrections On NYSC Portal
- schoolbeginner.com – How to Make Corrections on NYSC Portal 2022/2023