How to Buy a Night Plan on Airtel – Night Plan on Airtel is an indigenous mobile application for the purpose of buying and selling pre-paid night plans. It is a smart and user-friendly app that makes it simple for users to deal with any transactions that they need to do while they are offline.
The app was brought into existence by BSNL, a leading telecom service provider in India. The idea of this app comes out of the necessity for an infrastructure that enables users to buy and sell night plans without internet connectivity, which would have been impossible previously. It provides a modern-day solution to the traditional problem faced by people who don’t want their transactions made in person or through courier services only.
If you like to browse at night, you may do it for a modest cost instead of purchasing other data plans.
The Airtel Night Plan was designed specifically for the night. I mean for midnight and the period until expiry, which are specified in this text.
And, before you may subscribe to the Airtel Night Sub Code for inexpensive midnight surfing, you must first switch to the Airtel Smart Trybe pricing plan.
The Cheap Midnight Browsing Pack for 1GB and More is shown below.
Simply enter *312*3#.
The steps are:
- Open your Airtel app or website.
- Select packages and services.
- Choose ‘Night Plan.”
Follow the steps to complete your order, including entering the pack validity date, phone number, and 100th digit of your pass code.
The cost of a night plan will be displayed once you select it.
AirTEL mixes data with entertainment to make technology more accessible and interesting.
AirTEL is Nigeria’s biggest affordable mobile network provider, founded in 2000 to deliver world-class telecommunications solutions for the evolving needs of Nigerians. We are committed to providing our customers with excellent access and comprehensive coverage through innovative products and services.
Their mission is to provide their customers with a world-class customer experience, available anytime and anywhere through best-in-class infrastructure that delivers data at high speed, propelling Nigeria into the digital era.
Recently, we launched the new AirTEL Empowers program, which includes free 2GB of monthly data for life for all its subscribers based on their plan selection.
Airtel Short Codes
- Airtel Balance Check USSD Code is *123#.
- Airtel Number Check: The USSD Code is *282#.
- To check the Airtel 4G balance, dial *121*2#.
- Airtel’s customer care number is 198.
- The Airtel complaint number is 121.
- To check Airtel’s unlimited packs, dial *121*1#.
- The Airtel Plan validity check code is *123#.
- For Airtel’s offer code, dial *121#.
- To check Airtel Postpaid Bill Payment, send an SMS “PMT” to 121.
- Airtel Data Charges Check Code is *121*7*5#.
- For the Airtel Postpaid Current Bill plan check, send SMS “BP” to 121.
- For an Airtel Postpaid Current Plan Usage Check, send SMS “UNB” to 121.
- For Airtel Postpaid Due/Pending Amount Check, send
- SMS “OT” to 121.
- For Airtel 3G balances, dial *123*11#.
- Airtel’s Night Data Balance Code is *123*197#.
- To check your Airtel local SMS balance, dial *123*2# or *555#.
- For Airtel DND (Do Not Disturb) activation or deactivation, dial 1909.
- For My Airtel, My Offer, dial *121#.
- For Airtel loan numbers, dial *141*10# or 52141.
- For Airtel Value Added Services, dial *121*4#.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do night bundles work?
Night Surfer bundles are affordable, once-off data bundles that can be used between midnight and 7 in the morning. They are valid for 31 days on the Telkom network. Why not start with a device first? Pick your favourite device and then customize your Plan from there.
How can I get 2GB Internet on Airtel?
Customers can get 2GB of free data by recharging with the following unlimited prepaid plans: Rs 265, Rs 359, Rs 549, Rs 699, Rs 719, and Rs 839. These are all the plans that will bundle free 2GB of data for the customers.
What is the 25 GB plan of Airtel?
Airtel offers 25 GB daily data with unlimited calling and 100 SMS per day. Additionally, the telecom operator also includes benefits of Apollo 24|7 Circle, cashback on FASTag, Hello Tunes and Wynk.
What is the 60GB data plan of Airtel?
This plan comes with 60GB of lump-sum data. With this plan, users get unlimited voice calling and 300 SMSes. The plan has a validity of 1 month. 1-month validity here means that users will have to recharge again on the same date next month
How can I get free 5GB data on Airtel?
What is the 5GB Free Data benefit program? 5GB Free Data benefit program is an exclusive opportunity for new Airtel Prepaid 4G service users to get 5 data coupons on 1GB by installing and registering on Airtel Thanks app.
How can I activate 200 for 1GB on Airtel?
It’s easy to get 1GB data plan for 200 on Airtel. The simple thing to do is to dial *141*241# on your phone. Then when a pop-up appears, select 2 to get Airtel data plan 200 for 1GB.
- Witspot.org – Airtel Data Plan 200MB
- Airtel.in – Terms and Conditions For Airtel Usage