When will FUPRE post utme form for 2021 out? We are pleased to inform the general public especially FUPRE aspirants that the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun, FUPRE Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is not on sale. The FUPRE Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun screening form can be access via the FUPRE Post UTME registration portal.
This is to inform the general public and especially the prospective students of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun that the school management has reopened the 2021/2022 FUPRE Post-UTME registration portal.
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun hereby invites students who made the University their first choice in the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 180 to apply for screening.
Eligible Candidates for FUPRE Post UTME.
- Candidates who made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun their Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a total score of 180 and above are eligible to take part in FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- All programmes in the College of Engineering – 200 and above
- All programmes in the College of Science – 180 and above
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Successful upload of O’ Level results on the JAMB portal is mandatory for admission. Candidates are advised to as soon as possible, visit any CBT centre to upload their complete O’ Level results, without which they will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates awaiting results which would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
How to Apply for FUPRE Post UTME Form
- Visit the admission portal via utme.fupre.edu.ng/panel and follow the instruction carefully
- Click on Make Payment
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click on Validate to be redirected to the payment platform
- You can make payment online using your ATM Card or at the Bank using RRR Number through Remita platform.
- After your payment is successful, return to the school portal and click on Apply Now
- Carefully fill all the required fields, submit and print out your confirmation page.
- You can monitor your application status by logging in to your profile.
If you still have any questions regarding the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!Follow Us For All Canada Jobs and Scholarship Update