Best Bag For An Architect Student- As a student of architecture, there are some essential items you will need on a daily basis as you go about your studies in college. You need a bag fitting and spacious enough to carry these essential items. In these post, we would be showing you the best bag for an Architect student. Ensure to read to the end so that you can make the right choice when next you go shopping for bag as an Architect student.
List of Best Bag For An Architect Student
Below is a list of the best bag for an architect student:
- DI & IN Art Portfolio Case
- Transon Artist Backpack
- Eujgoov Drawing Bag
- Tanchen Carry Bag
- LONTG Art Bag
- U.S Art Bag
- TreochtFUN Art Case
- Holiberty Artists Bag
1. DI & IN Art Portfolio Case
This is one of the best bag for an architect student. This bag is spacious enough to contain your class essentials such as laptop, drawings, models, etc. It is made from high quality materials which makes it durable. During the rainy seasons, you have nothing to worry about as the bag is water-resistant and can secure your essentials from water. It comes with two carry options: hand or back options. There is a main compartment which is large enough to contain your laptop and then smaller pockets to contain some small accessories. Because of the multiple pockets in this bag, your things get to stay organized.
Features of DI & IN Art Portfolio Case
- It has multiple compartments which helps keep your essentials organized.
- It has a two-way carry option: either you carry by hand or back as a backpack.
- It has comfortable shoulder straps
- The bag is made from water-resistant materials
- The bag is spacious enough to accommodate your essentials.
2. Transon Artist Backpack
This is another interesting bag for an architect student. The bag has a multipurpose design and can contain all your essentials as an architect student. It has 5 compartments which makes organization of your essentials easy and possible. The back is easy to carry as it is lightweight with comfortable backpack straps. The bag comes in different colors for you to make a good choice. Also, you can wear the bag as a backpack or a tote bag.
Features of Transon Artist Backpack
· The bag has multiple compartments which makes organization of your essentials easy
· It is light weight with comfortable backpack straps
· It comes in varieties of colors that you can choose from
· It can be worn either as a backpack or a tote bag
3. Eujgoov Drawing Bag
This is another interesting bag for an architect student. It is made from heavy canvas which makes it durable. The bag is spacious enough to contain all your essentials. The bag is water resistant and can also withstand a lot of abrasions. There is a large compartment to store all your essential drawing instruments and then smaller pockets to hold your small supplies. With its adjustable shoulder strap, carrying of the bag is made easy.
Features of Eujgoov Drawing Bag
· It is made from high quality material which makes it resistant to abrasions and water spill
· It has multiple compartments to hold and organize your essentials
· It has adjustable shoulder strap for easy carriage
4. Tanchen Carry Bag
This is another best bag for an architect student. The bag is large enough to contain all the essentials of an architect students such as textbooks, sketchpad and other drawing essentials. The bag is divided into compartments that makes organization of your essentials easy.
In addition, the bag is quite stylish and professional and can serve both college students and corporate executives. The bag has an adjustable buckle to help secure your things. The shoulder straps are quite thick making carrying easy and comfortable.
Features of Tanchen Carry Bag
· It is spacious enough to contain all your essentials
· The bag is divided into compartments which makes it easy for you to organize your essentials
· The shoulder strap is thick and comfortable to carry the bag
· The bag is quite style and professional in appearance
5. LONTG Art Bag
This is also an ideal bag for an architect student. The bag is also great for professionals in the architecture industry. The bag is made from high quality materials with a waterproof lining. It has multiple compartment to make organization of your essentials easy.
The bag is quite easy to carry with comfortable and padded shoulder straps. The bag can serve dual purpose: as a tote bag or a backpack. With a dual zipper and a buckled strap, your essentials are safely secured in the bag.
Features of LONTG Art Bag
· The bag is great for both students and professionals in the architecture industry
· It is made from high materials that are also water-proof
· The bag has multiple pockets for easy organization of essentials
· There is a dual zipper and a buckled strap which helps to keep your things secured.
6. U.S Art Bag
This is also another good bag for an architect student. It is made from high quality materials which makes it strong and durable. It is easy to organize your essentials as there are multiple compartments in the bag. There is a large zippered compartment that would contain your board, two zippered pockets in the front, one poster tube pocket and a mesh elastic pocket. Its built-in handles and adjustable shoulder straps makes carrying easier and comfortable.
Features of U.S Art Bag
· The U. S Art bag is made of high quality materials
· It has multiple compartment for easy organization of your essentials
· The bag has enough room to contain all your supplies
· Carrying the bag is quite easier because of its adjustable shoulder straps and built-in handles.
7. TreochtFUN Art Case
This is a great portfolio bag for an architect student. Also professionals in the architecture industry can also use this bag. The bag has a main compartment that can fit a 18” * 24” drawing board. There is also a large architecture pouch that can hold 8K papers and other supplies. Your laptop can also comfortably sit in this bag. The bag has a two-way carry system. It can be carried as a tote bag and also as a backpack. The bag is available in four different colors.
Features of TreochtFUN Art Case
· It is a great bag for an architect student and also professionals in the industry.
· There is a main compartment and also smaller compartments to arrange your essentials.
· You can use the bag as a tote bag or a backpack
8. Holiberty Artists Bag
This is another great bag for an architect student. The bag is made from high quality materials and lined with water proof linings. The bag has multiple compartments to help you arrange your essentials. The bag is spacious enough to contain your essentials. With adjustable shoulder straps, you can easily wear the bag.
Features of Holiberty Artists Bag
· It is a great bag that helps organizes the essentials of an architect student
· The bag has enough space to contain your architecture essentials
· There is an adjustable shoulder strap that makes carrying easier
Some Other Outstanding Bag For An Architect Student
1. Herschel Supply Co Backpack with laptop sleeve
2. Fjallraven-Kanken Laptop 15” backpack
3. EverVanz Canvas Backpack
4. JanSport Big 15” Inch Laptop Pack
5. High Sierra Loop Backpack
6. Volher Laptop Backpack
7. Columbia Unisex Tamolitch II Daypack
8. SWISSGEAR Durable 15-inch Laptop Backpack
9. ProEtrade Bookbag
10. The Northface Bag
The best bag for an Architect student must possess the following qualities. It must be strong and durable enough to withstand harsh conditions. It must be spacious with multiple compartments to arrange your essentials. And lastly, it should be a bit stylish, as your bag also complements your dressing. You don’t want to carry a bag that will make you appear like an odd dude! Now you know how to choose the best bag for an architect student.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does an architect student need on a daily basis?
Here are some essentials you need as a daily basis as an architect student:
· Sketch book
· Drawing pen set
· Tracing paper
· Drawing pencil set, etc.
What is the best gift one can give to an architect?
Here are some great gifts that are fitting for an architect?
· World globes
· Desk organizers
What do most architects carry around on a daily basis?
Architects usually carry the following around on a daily basis:
· Trace paper
· French curves
· Felt tip pins
· Drafting pens
· Drafting dots
· Drafting tubes, etc.
A person into the profession of architecture is known as what?
A person in the profession of architecture is known as an Architect.
What are some of the useful hobbies that help an architect in their profession?
· Playing of video games
· Painting and photography
· Hosting and organizing of parties
· Reading fiction stories
What are some of the job roles of an architect?
· Discussing with their clients the objectives and requirements for structures
· Prepare specifications of the structure
· Prepare scaled drawings for structures
- https: // backpackbuff. com- Best Bags For Architecture Students in 2022: 10 Practical and Stylish Bags
- www. lifeofanarchitect. com- Architecture Student Tool Kit/ Life of An Architect
- https: // archareer. com- Best Backpacks For Architecture Students