Welcome to UNIPORT Portal 2021/22 Login [Aris & ecampus.uniport.edu.ng] Login.
The links to the University Of Port Harcourt student portal, postgraduate portal, hostel Portal, and admission portal are provided on this page.
This page contains links to:
How To Login to UNIPORT Student Portal
- Go to the UNIPORT Post-UTME portal at https://UTMEdetails.uniport.edu.ng/welcome_UTME.php.
- Enter your username in the space provided (using registration number, email address, or phone number)
- Fill in your password (2021/2022 session has been chosen by default
- Finally, click login to access your UNIPORT post UTME result.
You will have access to your screening score when the page opens.
- Visit UNIPORT Student Portal @ http://ecampus.uniport.edu.ng/
- Log In Or Sign Up to get access
- Student Portal Help Desk is email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit https://aris.uniport.edu.ng/
- Enter your pin
- Enter your password
- Tab on “log in” to proceed
UNIPORT Post UTME portal
This Is The University Of Port Harcourt Data Capture Portal
- All you need to do is to visit https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng/
- Select Application Type
- Tab on “GO” To proceed.
For Post UTME Application:
- Got to https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng
- There are step-by-step procedures listed below this post. Follow the steps and procedures listed below to apply for admission. Apply for post-UTME admission here
How to Create an account
For existing users,
- Enter your Registration Number, Email, or Phone Number
- Enter Password
- Select Session
- Tab “Login” to proceed.
For New Users,
- Enter your Reg Number.
- Input your Email.
- Provide your Phone Number
- Select and enter your Password
- Confirm Your Password (Re-enter your Password)
- Tab “Create” to proceed.
UNIPORT Latest News On Admission
- Courses Offered In UNIPORT
- UNIPORT Post UTME Form & Price
- View UNIPORT Cut Off Mark
- Check UNIPORT Admission List
- UNIPORT School Fees & Acceptance fee
- Visit http://ecampus.uniport.edu.ng/
- Provide your UTME Registration Number in the box Provided and Tab on “GO” to check your admission status.
On the UNIPORT campus Portal, you can do the following:
- Online Application Portal
If you are interested in starting your career in UNIPORT, you need to complete the UNIPORT online application forms for admission.
Tab on “Go to Online Applications” to proceed
If you want to confirm the Fees and other charges in the University, you can do that by Tabbing the button labeled “Check Fee Details” and filled the form and what you want will be displayed.
That was the University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT official Website 2020 [Aris & ecampus.uniport.edu.ng] Login).