Here is the recommended WAEC Syllabus 2021/2022 for all subjects. You can easily view and download them in Pdf format for free.
You will get all the necessary guidance on downloading the free WAEC Syllabus 2021 & the recommended Textbooks for WAEC exam 2021:
This WAEC Syllabus 2021 is for all candidates preparing to write the upcoming WAEC Exam 2021.
As a result, it is highly recommended for all candidates that are preparing for WAEC to get and download this WAEC Syllabus 2021 and use it effectively.
WAEC Syllabus 2021 will help Candidates to know their Area of concentration and how they should prepare for the WAEC Exam 2021.
What will you see on this page: We created this page for free to help and assist our students and Candidates who have been searching for: WAEC syllabus for 2021 pdf, free download WAEC syllabus for 2021, and so on.
Objectives and Benefits of 2021 WAEC Syllabus as a Candidate?
WAEC syllabus is the best material for the easiest and convenient learning. With this syllabus, you will be able to:
- Get relevant information regarding each subject objectives,
- Have knowledge and access to the topics WAEC will set questions from
- Know the contents of each of the topics that are listed on the WAEC syllabus.
- Be able to get short Notes and recommendations regarding the area of concentration
- Know the recommended textbooks needed for effective studies for this WAEC Exam.
- Acquire computational skills to tackle any subject.
- Develop precise and formal reasoning skills to problem tackling any subject.
- Prepare the candidates effectively for the exam by giving them an idea of where to expect Questions from.
Get More Info at Bookinaija
99% of WAEC Questions are usually set from Past Questions. So we have solved and compiled about 500 past questions and solved answers for each WAEC subjects. Get it here.
Detailed 2021 WAEC Syllabus
WAEC syllabus 2021 is the simplest, easiest, and more convenient material for getting relevant information regarding the topics from which WAEC Will set WAEC Questions.
WAEC Syllabus 2021 contains information on the subject Objectives, Topics to read, Contents of each topic, Notes to take on each topic, and Recommended Textbooks.
The most important aspect of this WAEC Syllabus 2021 is that it is totally free and accessible. All you need to do is to connect to the internet to view it.
You can also download it to your phone and use it offline even without coming online. You must understand that this WAEC Syllabus is an assigned documentary material that contains well-detailed information, guides, areas of concentration, or topics you are expected to cover on a particular subject.
This free WAEC Syllabus 2021/2022, and even past questions and answers are now available online for free.
WAEC Candidates that need WAEC Syllabus 2021 and WAEC Past Questions and Answers can now check the topics they are required to read and the recommended textbooks to use online.
Download Free 2021 WAEC Syllabus for all Subjects below. Select each Subject below to view and download its free syllabus for 2021/2022 ↓
- Agricultural Science Syllabus
- Animal Husbandry Syllabus
- Biology Syllabus
- Chemistry Syllabus
- Christian Religious Studies Syllabus
- Civic Education Syllabus
- Commerce Syllabus
- Computer Studies Syllabus
- Economics Syllabus
- English Language Syllabus
- Financial Accounting Syllabus
- Further Maths Syllabus
- General Maths Syllabus
- Geography Syllabus
- Government Syllabus
- History Syllabus
- Literature In English Syllabus
- Marketing Syllabus
- Physics Syllabus
Other WAEC Preparation Materials
Recommended for you:
- More 2021 WAEC Updates
- Secrets to score A in your 9 subjects revealed
- Download Correct WAEC timetable in PDF
- Download Solved WAEC past questions and Answers for all Subjects
1. WAEC past Questions and Answers:
WAEC Past Questions and answers comprise the complete WAEC Past Questions and Answers for all subjects. You can get and download free WAEC past questions and Answers for all Subjects
2. WAEC Textbooks:
WAEC recommends Textbooks for each subject. You can check the Recommended Textbooks for your own subjects from the WAEC Brochure.
How to cover this WAEC Syllabus in less than a 2 weeks
As a WAEC Candidate, you may not have to go through all textbooks you see and start reading them line-to-line and text-to-text. There are some techniques that you can put in to help you speed up your studies.
So if you have four subjects to write and four syllabuses to cover each in two months, you will realize that spending more than two weeks on a particular subject’s syllabus will put you in a position where you will end up not touching some subject.
Almost all WAEC candidates always try to complete the syllabus even when there is a shortage of time. But the guides below will give you some of the basic ideas and methods to cover your syllabus in a very short time.
With the guide below, you can easily cover up your WAEC syllabus in less than 2 weeks.
- Go through the entire syllabus thoroughly.
- Collect related study materials from different sources including textbooks.
- Visit different websites and textbooks to make contribution studies.
- Make notes on every topic you read. This will help in various ways.
- Make important points and remember those points. Also, make sub-points of those main points and store them up.
- Form Abbreviation for yourself and use them to memorize.
Having too many textbooks around will give you a burden and leave you nowhere. It is advisable to find a solution to all problems you come across.
After completing your preparation, try to jot down the important points which you have learned or write the whole answer in your practice notebook with the help of a stopwatch. It will help you to manage your time. This will help you to analyze how much time you spent on different types of answers.
- Practice at last 5 years past Question Papers and try getting all of them right..
- Try to read-only efficient and comprehensive textbooks. Consider the references on those textbooks because it will help you to cover objectives and other micro topics.
- First, choose the easy topic and complete it. You can complete this type of topic in no time.
- After that try to first read the book and take small notes of that book.
- If you are preparing for a yearly exam, then try to analyze the question pattern.
- Try to focus on that topic which was repeated frequently in the exam.
- Don’t try to remember everything just understand the concept.
- Take a little break while studying.
- Discuss problems and topics with your friend and you will remember the maximum concept in no time.
- Take complete rest because a tired brain will not be able to learn fast.
- Get a mentor to help you plan and select the most essential part of the syllabus
- Ask for regular feedback from them.
- Make realistic every day goals and achieve them
- Form your own note and Set Questions for yourself as you cover your syllabus.
WAEC Area Of concentration Pattern
You can get a free WAEC Syllabus from Your WAEC Brochure. So if you have your WAEC Brochure, then head over to where you will see “WAEC syllabus” and there you will see the complete WAEC syllabus for 2021/2022.
Select each Subject below to view its free Questions and Answers for 2021
- English Language Questions and Answers
- Accounting Questions and Answers
- Physics Questions and Answers
- Literature in English Questions and Answers
- History Questions and Answers
- Government Questions and Answers
- Geography Questions and Answers
- Economics Questions and Answers
- R.S- C.R.K Questions and Answers
- Commerce Questions and Answers
- Chemistry Questions and Answers
- Biology Questions and Answers
- Agricultural Science Questions and Answers
- Maths Questions and Answers
- Animal Husbandry Questions and Answers
- Civic Education Questions and Answers
- Computer Studies Questions and Answers
- Further Maths Questions and Answers
- Marketing Questions and Answers
Hope you found this guide on WAEC Syllabus 2021/2022 Very helpful and useful? Please feel free to share this with your friends and colleagues.
You can do that by using the social media sharing buttons below. Please don’t fail to let us know how you feel about this guide using the comment box below↓.