Interested persons can apply for the ongoing WAEC recruitment 2021 following the application guidelines that you will see as you read down.
Very importantly, all applicants must meet and satisfy all the needed requirements and eligibility to be eligible for this recruitment.
All the needed requirements, documents, and eligibility that applicants need for this recruitment had also been listed here.
Additionally, we will love to give you daily updates and information on this recruitment. So do well to drop a comment at the comment section and also subscribe.
WAEC Recruitment Application Portal www.waeconline.org.ng
The West African Examination Council has released the latest information and requirements needed to recruit in 2021.
To be able to apply for any other position listed below in the West African Examinations Council recruitment, you must have to create a user account.
You can create your user account by submitting your curriculum vitae through your email. Your application will be identified by your email.
Users who have an active account are to visit https://www.waeconline.org.ng/erecruitment/Recruitment/Default.aspx and use their password to log in. See application procedures and available positions below.
Recruitment Requirements, Eligibility, and required details
- Personal information ( Your Full Names)
- State of Origin
- Date of Birth
- A valid email and phone number(s)
- Academic qualifications
- Must have any of OND, NCE, HND, or B.Sc. from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Have knowledge of computer (Not compulsory)
- A valid SSCE/WASSCE O’level result with 5 Credit pass including English and Maths.
- Required Age: 35 years or above
- Assistant Registrar II – Mechanical Subjects
- Assistant Registrar II (Physics)
- Assistant Registrar II (Marketing and Store Management)
Other recruitment positions:
To see all (complete) available vacancies, visit https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/Selector to see all the available vacancies and positions. Tap on “View Details” to see the details of each vacancy.
How To Apply
Navigate to “Vacancy Page” to see all the available vacancies and positions. Tap on “View Details” to see the details of each vacancy.
Detailed Application procedures:
- Tap on “New Applicant” to register or fill in your username and password to login if you have an account already.
- Click on Submit CV to register
After viewing a vacancy and want to apply for the position, tap the “Apply for this position” to fill in your details and apply.
- Application letters and CV’s are to be submitted to the Deputy Director (HRM) of WAEC, Yaba, Lagos state.
Your application letter should be properly documented.
- Scan all your credentials and upload them for verification
- All qualified applicants will be notified immediately they have been shortlisted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be qualified for the next step (aptitude test and screening)
Recruitment Contact Details
- Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Contact: 1-800-565-2390
- Office address and Location: No.21 Hussey Street, Yaba Lagos State.