Interested persons can apply for the ongoing WAEC recruitment 2021 following the application guidelines that you will see as you read down.
Very importantly, all applicants must meet and satisfy all the needed requirements and eligibility to be eligible for this recruitment.
Is WAEC Recruiting Now?
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) is opened for the recruitment for 2021/2022 academic session WAEC exam.
All the needed requirements, documents, and eligibility that applicants need for this recruitment and how to apply for the recruitment had also been been listed below.
Additionally, we will love to give you daily updates and information on this recruitment. So do well to drop a comment at the comment section and also subscribe.
Below is the latest information and requirements needed to recruit in 2021.
WAEC Recruitment Application Portal www.waeconline.org.ng
To be able to apply for any other position listed below in the West African Examinations Council recruitment, you must have to create a user account.
You can create your user account by submitting your curriculum vitae through your email. Your application will be identified by your email.
Users who have an active account are to visit https://www.waeconline.org.ng/erecruitment/Recruitment/Default.aspx and use their password to log in. See application procedures and available positions below.
Recruitment Requirements, Eligibility, and required details
- Personal information ( Your Full Names)
- State of Origin
- Date of Birth
- A valid email and phone number(s)
- Academic qualifications
- Must have any of OND, NCE, HND, or B.Sc. from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Have knowledge of computer (Not compulsory)
- A valid SSCE/WASSCE O’level result with 5 Credit pass including English and Maths.
- Required Age: 35 years or above
- Assistant Registrar II – Mechanical Subjects
- Assistant Registrar II (Physics)
- Assistant Registrar II (Marketing and Store Management)
Other recruitment positions:
- See cdfipb careers recruitment
- Akwa Ibom Teacher recruitment
- Check more available recruitment here
- Apply for University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital recruitment
- Register for Npower 2021 Recruitment
To see all (complete) available vacancies, visit https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/Selector to see all the available vacancies and positions. Tap on “View Details” to see the details of each vacancy.
How To Apply
Applicants that want to apply online should visit the WAEC recruitment application management portal @ https://www.waeconline.org.ng/eRecruitment/Contacts.aspx.
- Navigate to “Vacancy Page” to see all the available vacancies and positions. T
- Tap on “View Details” to see the details of each vacancy.
Detailed Application procedures:
- Visit https://www.waeconline.org.ng/erecruitment/Recruitment/Default.aspx
- Tap on “New Applicant” to register or fill in your username and password to login if you have an account already.
- Click on Submit CV to register
After viewing a vacancy and want to apply for the position, tap the “Apply for this position” to fill in your details and apply.
- Application letters and CV’s are to be submitted to the Deputy Director (HRM) of WAEC, Yaba, Lagos state.
Your application letter should be properly documented.
- Scan all your credentials and upload them for verification
- All qualified applicants will be notified immediately they have been shortlisted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be qualified for the next step (aptitude test and screening)
Recruitment Contact Details
- Email Contact: [email protected]
- Phone Contact: 1-800-565-2390
- Office address and Location: No.21 Hussey Street, Yaba Lagos State.