Here is a fresh WAEC Marketing questions and answers 2021 for WAEC candidates that are looking for WAEC marketing questions 2021 and 2021 WAEC marketing answers for free.
The WAEC 2021 Questions and answers on this page cover both paper 1 and paper 2. That means you will get both WAEC Marketing theory and Marketing OBJ answers on this page.
As a matter of fact, this package is totally free and sure of helping you to score B or above in this exam.
Exam Pattern and Paper Formats.
Marketing Objective Paper 1 has 50 Objective questions. OBJ questions are the questions that require you to pick either A, B, C, and so on, while paper 2 is the theory.
Theory questions are also known as Essay questions. All Marketing Theory Questions are in paper 2 and they require detailed written answers.
Marketing OBJ Answers 2021 to Paper 1 Questions (Objectives)
I have provided a detailed WAEC Marketing samples OBJ answers 2021 to paper 1 question (Objectives) just to help you prepare better for the actual exam.
Use these WAEC Marketing questions 2021 below for practice and do well to check out their correct answers that follow:
1. The wholesale price of a product is determined by ____?
- A retailer
- An advertiser
- A middleman
- The manufacturer
The correct answer is D. The manufacturer
2. What are the two methods of advertising?
- Direct and Indirect advertisement
- Radio and TV advertisement
- Informative and persuasive advertisement
- Target and frequency advertisement
- Demand and hoarding advertisement.
The correct answer is A. Direct and Indirect advertisement
3. Who is a shareholder? A shareholder is someone that;
- Shares the company’s products to the public
- is an employee of a company.
- buys a company’s share
- helps the company to build a relationship with customers.
- Shares information on the company’s income
The correct answer is C. buys a company’s share.
4. CEO stands for _____?
- Chief Execute Officer
- Customers Experience Officer
- Communal Economy Operations
- Chief Executive Officer
- Commercial Expert Officers
The correct answer is D. Chief Executive Officer
5. Which of this is not required of a good marketer ___?
The correct answer is B. Arrogance. Download WAEC 2021 Timetable
6. A business owned and run by one person is known as _____?
- One man business
- Retailer business
- Sole-proprietorship business
- Start-up business
The correct answer is D. Sole-proprietorship business
7. VAT mean ______?
- Value-Added Technology
- Virtual Accounting Transcript
- Value Added Tax
- Virtual Advertising Technology
The correct answer is C. Value Added Tax
8. One of the following is the duty of a warehouse ____?
- Breaking down the prices of goods
- Storing of goods/products
- Advertising products.
- Setting prices for goods.
- Packaging of newly-produced goods.
The correct answer is B. Storing of goods/products
9. Which of the following is the duty of NAFDAC___?
- Supplying food and drugs
- Ensuring the consumption quality/standard of food and drugs
- Assigning locations for food and drug sellers.
- Production of the best qualities of food and drugs
- Control the price of food and drugs
The correct answer is B. Ensuring the consumption quality/standard of food and drugs
10. Factors influencing buying decisions include the following, except _______?
- Service facilities available
- Product equality
- Branding and the quality of the product.
The correct answer is D. Product equality
We may upload free and correct 2021 WAEC marketing questions and answers here… I will advise you to keep refreshing this page from time to time to see it yourself.
- Mathematics Questions and Answers WAEC 2021
- WAEC English Questions and Answers 2021
- 2021 WAEC Civic Education Questions and Answers
WAEC Marketing Theory Questions & Answers for Paper 2 (Essay).
Same as shown in the OBJ section, here are also Solved WAEC Marketing theory questions 2021 & answers samples for Paper 2 (essay) for you to prepare with before the actual exam.
Please, use this WAEC 2021 Marketing theory questions and answers below for practice purposes only.
There are samples and possible WAEC Marketing questions and answers that may likely appear in this exam.
1. a. Who is a marketer?
Answer: A marketer is a person that engages, advertises, and enlightens buyers on certain products.
2. a. What is the market? A market is a place where goods and services are exchange
b. List and explain the three types of markets that you know.
- Consumer market:
- Industrial market:
- Producer market:
Consumer market: This consists of buyers who buy goods for their use and consumption and not for making profits.
Industrial market: Industrial market consists of a group of individuals, groups, or organizations that purchase a specific kind of product for direct use in producing other products or for day-to-day operations.
Producer market: It consists of individuals or businesses that buy products/goods for the purpose of making a profit.
3. State 5 Reason for the use of sales promotion
- To encourage slow-selling lines
- Introduce new products
- Offset price competition
- Boost sales in a particular geographical location
- Encourage more frequent use of a product.
4. List 3 means by which a company’s product can be transported.
5. Mention 5 roles of advertisement.
- Introduction of new products
- Persuading customers to buy
- Educate people on the use of the important uses of products
- Create brand loyalty
- Creation of demand.
WAEC Past Questions and Answers for Marketing 2021
1. Which of these advertising methods combines both sound & sight?
2. What is the Central Bank recommendation to commercial banks in accordance with their lending policy called?
- advisory notes
- moral suasion
3. Which of these best describe Waybill?
- document driving details of goods sent by public vehicle, train, and air
- document driving details of goods sent by train ad ship
- Documents driving details of goods sent by ship alone
- Detailed document driving of goods sent by air alone
4. What is the name given to any good or service that meets consumer satisfaction In marketing?
5. The two-division of trade are_____?
- home & foreign trade
- wholesale & retail trade
- exports & imports
- visible & invisible trade
6. Which of these is not correct about a sole proprietorship?
- a sole proprietorship has a separate legal entity
- There is an unlimited liability in a sole proprietorship
- Chances of expansion in a sole proprietorship are very slim
- It can be converted into a company anytime.
7. Which of these cannot be influenced by consumer behavior?
- Life style
Extra Materials; Download
- WAEC Syllabus for all Subjects PDF
- Questions and answers for all subjects.
- Marketing syllabus for WAEC 2021
Correct WAEC 2021 Expo for Marketing Exam
I am sure you have benefitted from our sample WAEC 2021 Marketing theory & OBJ questions and answers above.
Now, we also know that you may likely want to receive correct WAEC 2021 expo runs for Marketing before the exam and you are curious to know the best WAEC 2021 expo runs website to get correct WAEC Marketing answers 2021 before the exam.
This is what I will advise you; do not hope on WAEC expo runs website because if you do, they will help you to fail this exam
What then should you do…? Studentmajor is always striving to help its students, but not in a negative way. So we advise you to stick to our WAEC practice materials and prepare them before the exam.
To help WAEC candidates better, we may upload free and correct 2021 WAEC marketing questions and answers here… I will advise you to keep refreshing this page from time to time to see it yourself.Follow Us For All Canada Jobs and Scholarship Update