Here is the information needed on the commencement of Ward WAEC GCE 2021 registration for the first series and second series.
This post will guide you on how to obtain the registration form, the price of the form (the WAEC GCE registration fee), and how to register.
All information on the WAEC GCE Registration 2021, the registration fee and price for 2021, how to buy registration pin, approved registration centers nationwide, the registration dates, and the registration deadline will be discussed here in detail.
Internal and external candidates who wish to apply for the 2021 WAEC GCE exam should follow this procedure to apply.
Before you register, make sure you check the requirements. Also, do well to register before the deadline stated below.
Has WAEC GCE registration for 2021 started?
When will 2021 WAEC GCE registration for the first series start for private candidates? The commencement of the WAEC GCE 2021 registration for the first series, private candidates will start from June 10th, 2021.
When will 2021 WAEC GCE registration for the second series start? The starting date for the commencement of the WAEC GCE registration for the second series will be announced here.
See the registration closing date and the deadline for the first and second series below.
Registration Closing Date/Deadline.
The registration deadline for the first series is October 23th, 2021 while the registration closing date for the second series is…..
The WAEC GCE stands for West African Examination Council (WAEC), General Certificate Examination is an alternative to the WAEC exam for external/private candidates.
WAEC GCE exam is one of the WASSCE exams which is organized and administered by the West African Examination Council.
Note: the WAEC and WAEC GCE result/certificate are the same and can be accepted everywhere.
How much is the WAEC GCE registration fee, price & Pin for 2021?
The price & WAEC GCE registration fee for 2021 is Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only. This fee is the same for the first series and second series applicants.
Candidates are to pay this fee to obtain their registration Pin. For ease, candidates are advised to visit approved registration centers to buy their registration pin.
Below are the approved Banks and outlets to buy WAEC GCE registration Pin from; You will be charged an additional Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) at where you buy the pin.
You can buy the registration pin from any of the following;
- WAEC GCE Pin Agents and Vendors
- WEMA Bank
- Access or First Bank of Nig. Ltd;
- Sterling Bank or Zenith Bank Plc;
- Diamond Bank or FCMB
- Skye Bank or Union Bank
- Ecobank or GTBank
- Stanbic IBTC or UBA
- Fidelity Bank or Heritage Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank or Unity Bank Plc;
Below is the step-by-step procedure to follow to register via the WAEC GCE registration portal/website.
How to Register for the 2021 WAEC GCE Exam.
The West African Examination Council has directed all interested applicants to follow the steps below to register for the 2021 WAEC GCE exam.
First series registration guidelines: After you might have obtained your registration pin, follow the step below to complete your registration.
- Visit the WAEC GCE registration portal or website @ https://registration.waecdirect.org/
- First series registration for private candidates will start between January and February
- On the page, select “Learn More” to get basic information about the exam.
- Select “Register now” and you will be redirected to https://registration.waecdirect.org/FirstSeries/
- Follow the instructions on the new page to complete your registration.
- Submit your application and print out a copy of your registration slip
Registration guidelines for Second series private candidates;
- Go to the official WAEC GCE registration \website @ https://registration.waecdirect.org/
- Second series registration for private candidates will commence between August and September
- select “Learn More” to see the basic information about the second series exam.
- Tap on “Register now” and you will be redirected to https://registration.waecdirect.org/SecondSeries/
- Fill in the required details and submit you’re application.
- Complete your registration and print out a copy of the registration slip for reference purposes
- Fingerprints scanning
- Biometric data capturing
- Biodata and personal information
- A passport photograph.
- Check other requirements on the registration portal or center
Important personal information needed during registration;
- Disability status (select NONE if you are not disabled)
- Marital Status
- Maiden Name (not compulsory)
- Date of Birth (D.O.B)
- your Nationality
- State of Origin
- Valid residential address and contact number
- Check other required details on the registration portal or center.
Approved Registration centers
- Abia State Registration Centers
- Abuja registration Centers
- Adamawa State Registration Centers
- Akwa Ibom State Registration Centers
- Anambra State Registration Centers
- Bauchi State Registration Centers
- Bayelsa State Registration Centers
- Benue State Registration Centers
- Borno State Registration Centers
- Cross River State Registration Centers
- Delta State Registration Centers
- Ebonyi State Registration Centers
- Edo State Registration Centers
- Ekiti State Registration Centers
- Enugu State Registration Centers
- Gombe State Registration Centers
- Imo State Registration Centers
- Jigawa State Registration Centers
- Kaduna State Registration Centers
- Kano State Registration Centers
- Katsina State Registration Centers
- Kebbi State Registration Centers
- Kogi State Registration Centers
- Kwara State Registration Centers
- Lagos State Registration Centers
- Nasarawa State Registration Centers
- Niger State Registration Centers
- Ogun State Registration Centers
- Ondo State Registration Centers
- Osun State Registration Centers
- Oyo State Registration Centers
- Plateau State Registration Centers
- Rivers State Registration Centers
- Sokoto State Registration Centers
- Taraba State Registration Centers
- Yobe State Registration Centers
- Zamfara State Registration Centers
We also provide the complete WAEC GCE exam sample questions and answers expo before the exam to all candidates for free.
The free sample questions and answers expo comes with a free syllabus which contains the WAEC GCE area of concentration for all subjects.
The syllabus contains the breakdown of the topics that questions from each subject will be set from.
WAEC GCE Registration Frequently asked Questions and answers for applicants:
- How much is WAEC GCE Registration fee? The WAEC GCE registration fee for 2021 candidates is Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only
- Can someone change WAEC GCE Passport after Registration? Yes, you can!!! All you need to do is visit any WAEC office close to and they will guide you and do it for you.
- How can someone change WAEC GCE Date of Birth after registration? All changes can be done as long as the time for correction of data has not expired. Visit the WAEC office in your state and they will do it for you.
- All corrections are to be done before and not after WAEC GCE results have been released.
- When going, you must go with a sworn Affidavit.
- Original and Photocopy of your Birth Certificate.
- Administrative Fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only.
- And a Letter of Application.
- How to contact the WAEC office Directly?
Below are easy links to contact WAEC Office directly↓
- Call +234-1-9049320
- Email; [email protected]
I am sure you have gotten all the necessary information that you needed on this? Feel free to share this and drop your thoughts, opinion, or question in the comment section.