Use this free WAEC GCE Civic Education Questions And Answers 2020 solution to study for the upcoming exam. This expo will surely help you so much.
What is the content of this Expo material?
This expo material contains possible WAEC GCE Civic Education questions 2020 and free WAEC GCE Civic answers 2020 to the questions.
There are sample questions to study which might possibly be repeated in this year’s exam. There are possible questions drawn from past questions.
Civic Education Theory and OBJ Expo 2020 From Syllabus
Before I dive in, let me give you the possible theory and OBJ expo for this paper that will help you to smile after writing this subject.
This paper is divided into paper one and paper two. Paper one is objectives simply known as OBJ while paper two is the theory which you can call an essay.
Both papers are to be written on the same day and at the same time. Paper one comes up first while paper two will come up after paper1.
Paper one questions are multi-choice questions and the answers are to be shaded on the OMR that will be supplied while paper two shows working.
The WAEC GCE Syllabus for Civic Education is the best material that contains the area of concentration and the topics questions will be set from with the recommended textbooks to read.
- Download WAEC Civic Syllabus for the exam here
WAEC GCE Civic Education Past Questions And Answers For practice
The following are good WAEC GCE Civic Education past questions and answers to practice with for the 2020 exam. Some of the questions shown below might be repeated in this year’s exam.
1. When there may be a dispute in a community, members must_______?
- Be indifferent to the issue.
- Cooperate with others.
- Go away the network entirely.
- Be resolute to their cause.
2. Community improvement projects can exceptionally be achieved if the people therein are____?
3. Which of the subsequent is a major problem of the Nigerian Civil Service?
- Red tapism
4. The civic duty of a citizen includes____?
- Political socialization.
- Enticing in their own family planning.
- Attractive in commercial enterprise ventures.
- Political participation.
5. The following are Aims of citizenship education except_____?
- Preparing beginners for leadership.
- Developing a suitable attitude in the learners.
- Growing activity opportunities.
- Offering social amenities.
6. Which of the subsequent roles Must an accountable parent perform?
- Sending the kids to hawk on the street
- Instilling in kids appropriate values and attitude
- Encouraging early marriage
- Showing favor to a specific child
7. A venture facing the protection of human rights in Nigeria is_______?
- Absence of public complaints commission.
- Failure of leaders to promote the rule of regulation.
- Independence of the judiciary.
- Press freedom
Theory and Essay Sample Questions
Below are sample WAEC GCE Civic Education theory and essay questions and answers for paper 2
Question one: Define the term “Constituted authority”
- The term “Constituted authority” can be defined as the power received by an individual as a result of his or her position in an organization.
- Others can also define Constituted authority as a form of leadership that is established for the smooth running of a society
1b. Mention six (6) Functions of Constituted authorities
Six Functions of Constituted authorities include:
- To promote national unity
- For the Maintenance of law and order
- To protect citizens from and against internal or external attack
- To ensure and prevent unlawful goods from being imported into the country
- Ensure fair and equal treatment of all citizens
- Security and protection of social amenities and infrastructures.
Question Two: What is Citizenship education?
Citizenship education can be defined as an education that teaches citizens to understand their legal rights, responsibilities, duties, and obligations as citizens.
2b. Benefits of studying Citizenship education
- Citizenship education allows citizens to contribute to nation-building
- It builds citizens to have civil competencies
- It also creates awareness of freedom and rights among citizens
- Citizenship education teaches students of the constitution and how to abide by it.
- It educates citizens on the laws and orders that govern them and how to abide and obey them.
- It Ensures the equality of all citizens
- Citizenship education helps students to know their duties and benefits as citizens
Now, WAEC GCE Civic Education Questions and answers for this year might be uploaded here any moment from now. So, do well to keep refreshing this page to see them.