Latest Computer Studies Answers 2020 Update: WAEC Computer Studies Questions and Answers 2020/2021 Expos for WAEC Candidates in 2020 is out: WAEC candidates looking for WAEC Computer Studies Questions and Answers 2020 will get something better on this page.
Note: his WAEC Computer Studies Questions and Answers 2020 Solutions is free 100% for all Candidates… We don’t charge anything for giving our candidates this WAEC Computer Studies Questions and Answers 2020/2021 Solutions guide. Stay calm and read down to get free WAEC Computer Studies Questions and Answers 2020/2021 Solutions below↓
Recommended: Register 2020 WAEC Exam
- 1 WAEC Computer Studies Answers 2020 Solutions Expo
- 2 Most asked Questions from WAEC Candidates include:
- 3 FREE WAEC COMPUTER STUDIES QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020
- 4 Hints to Predict Correct WAEC Computer Studies Objective Answers 2020
- 5 How to Answer WAEC Computer Studies Theory Questions [Paper 2].
- 6 WAEC Theory Computer Studies Answers Structures 2020
- 7 General WAEC Computer Studies Expos 2020
WAEC Computer Studies Answers 2020 Solutions Expo
We created this page for WAEC Computer Studies Questions and Answers 2020 Solutions so as to help our candidates with solutions to the following Queries:
- Computer Science question and answer 2020,
- WAEC Computer Science Expo 2020
Have you ever wondered how you can write this WAEC Computer Studies Exam and come out with a good grade? If your Answers is yes, then here is the best WAEC Computer Studies Questions and Answers 2020/2021 Solutions I will ever recommend to all WAEC Candidate.
Most asked Questions from WAEC Candidates include:
- How will the WAEC Computer Studies Exam 2020 look like?
- How can I answer the WAEC Computer Studies Questions easily without mistakes?
- What will appear on my WAEC Computer Studies Question paper?
- What are the secrets I can use to pass this WAEC Computer Studies Exam?
- Where can I get the WAEC Computer Studies Expo before the Exam?
Don’t worry because this post will answer all the above questions.
Below are the best WAEC Computer Studies Expos that will help you get your WAEC Computer Studies Questions and Answers 2020/2021 Solutions for free without.
First thing to do immediately you get to your WAEC Centre: The first thing you should do is to locate your exam hall and take note of the paper you are writing today. Before you leave your house, make sure you eat and get bellyful. But eat only light food that may not cause you to sleep. Leave your house very early so as to arrive at your Exam hall before your Exam Invigilator comes.
How to Start Answering your WAEC Computer Studies Questions? When you get to the exam, the first thing you should do immediately you get your Exam paper should be to pray. After praying, make sure you provide your Exam details (Exam Number, your name, your Center number and all other details) in the provided spaces.
How Many Questions will you have to answer in This WAEC Exam? Your Question will come in two papers. That will be paper 1 & Paper 2. Paper 1 is Objective Questions while Paper 2 will be theory Questions. You are to answer all questions in Paper 1 (One option for each question) and the selected number of questions for Paper 2.
WAEC Computer Studies Exam Time range: You have just 2 and a half hours (2½) to answer all the Questions in both Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Recommended: GET MORE WAEC UPDATES HERE
Things “to bring” and things “not to bring” to your WAEC Exam Center/ Hall? All WAEC Candidates including you are to come to the Exam Center/Hall with all the materials you will use to write your Exam. Candidates should never come with Phones, bags, Textbooks, or any other material that is not needed for the Exam into the Exam Hall.
FREE WAEC COMPUTER STUDIES QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020
Below are some free WAEC Computer Studies Past Questions and Answers from past years WAEC Computer Exams. Kindly Know that these are not the real WAEC Computer Science Questions for 2020. But they are questions that may likely appear in this year’s WAEC Computer Studies Exam.
1. The process where data are manipulated into useful information is called?
- A) organizing
- B) transmission
- C) storing
- D) processing
- E) deletion
2. The smallest & basic unit of storage In computers is called?
- A) byte
- B) bit
- C) megabyte
- D) kilobyte
- E) Newton
3. Which of the following keyboard shortcut is used to print a document in a computer with windows?
- A) Shift Ctrl+ PP
- B) Shift + P
- C) Alt + P
- D) Ctrl + P
- E) Fn + P
4. A computer keyboard is an example of _________ device?
- A) software
- B) input
- C) processing
- D) output
- E) storage
5. CDs or DVDs are Examples of _______ devices?
- A) output
- B) software
- C) storage
- D) input
- E) processing
6. The First Web browser in the World was?
- A) WorldWideWeb
- B) Netscape Navigator
- C) Safari
- D) Chrome
- E) Internet Explorer
Hints to Predict Correct WAEC Computer Studies Objective Answers 2020
Before I begin, below are some awesome tips for picking the correct OBJ Answers in this WAEC Computer Studies Exam 2020.
- There is no point in wasting time when you get to any question that you are not familiar with. Just Proceed to another questions.
- It is advisable to attempt the questions you are familiar with first before proceeding to attempt more difficult, advance and difficult questions so as to help you save time.
- Sometimes, two options may look right. So be very careful in choosing any option when two options are alike. This kind of questions are usually set to test candidate’s abilities to know if they actually know what they are doing.
- If you are writing subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry and any other calculative subject, then you should endeavor to always look at the S.I Unit before choosing any option. The S.I unit can even help you to know the correct option.
- Question from “English comprehension passages” requires answers from the reading passages. So make sure you read the passage first then read the questions and proceed to picking the answer base on what you read on the passages.
- How to Guess your answers: If it seems there is no more option for you, it is better to make a wise guess for any question you don’t have answers to instead of wasting your whole time on it. Let your guess be based on a positive option.In several occasions, positive options are usually true if there are no negative ones attached.
- Pay attention to these words like: “ not, sometimes, always, and never”. Answers that contain words like “always” must be irrefutable.
- Answers to questions with “All of the above” and “None of the above”: When you encounter “All of the above” and “None of the above” options, then it is advisable not to select “All of the above” if you are not very sure that any of the answers provided is incorrect. Same is applicable to Questions with “None of the above” options. Don’t always choose options with “none of the above” If you are not very sure if any of the answer options is correct.
- The Correct Option always carry an information Relating to the Question (sometimes contain a phrase from the question”. It has been observed that the correct answer always contain more relating information than the other options that may not be correct. This is a very good hint for you when guessing an answer.
How to Answer WAEC Computer Studies Theory Questions [Paper 2].
Answering WAEC Computer Studies theory questions can be very intimidating especially when you don’t no self confidence. But the advice I will give you if you want to pass this Exam is to always make sure you eliminate fear first before going for Exam. To Answer any WAEC Theory question, make sure you follow this steps below↓
- First read and understand the instructions and format that Question and Answer must follow and obey before you start answering it.
- Read a particular question and understand what the questions is looking for. Read like two or three time before you give start providing your answer
- Your Answers should start with quoting the question if it is an essay question.
- Make sure to go through entire Answers to make sure that all your answers, writings and spellings are presented accurately in the required format.
- Make sure you follow the Theory Answers Structures. Below is the complete WAEC theory answers Structures to take note of↓
WAEC Theory Computer Studies Answers Structures 2020
Whenever you are answering WAEC theory or Essay questions, always make sure you take note of the following answer structures and make sure you present your answers as stated here:
When the Question says:
- “Describe”: This means you should say what you see – no need for reasons. You can give a detailed account, using examples
- “State”: This means you should Provide a factual report with no explanation or opinion.
- “List”: This means you should write down listed points, not paragraphs. Keep it brief.
- “Explain”: This means you should give reasons
- “Outline”: This means you should give a brief summary
- “Analyse”: This means you should go into detail
- “Compare”: This means you should state similarities and differences?
- “Contrast”: This means you should state the differences?
- “Calculate”: This means you should use numbers given to work out the value of something
- “Define”: This means you should give the meaning of something.
- “Evaluate”: This means you should consider both sides – pros and cons
- “Justify”: This means you should use evidence to explain something.
- “to what extent”: This means you should Judge the importance or success of something –Tell both the abilities and disabilities of that thing.
- “Argue”: This means you should present a case with evidence or reasons.
- “Assess”: This means you should Weigh up / give an informed judgment.
- “Comment on”: This means you should give your opinion on something.
- “Debate”: This means you should give a different perspective
General WAEC Computer Studies Expos 2020
- When you notice that your time is far spent and your are about to submit while you still have so many Difficult Questions to attempt, then you may have to stop cracking your brain and use our prediction method as explained above. BUT,
- Don’t you ever leave any Answers space blank. Don’t fail or refuse to answer any question on any subject. Just Choose options randomly and just submit it even if you don’t think they are correct answers. That is better than leaving it completely blank.
- Ask your neighbor for answer if possible.
- Read and Understand what each Question is asking for before making attempt of giving an answer.
- Evaluate each answer options: After you might have finished reading and understanding a question, make attempt of identifying the right type of answer that will answer the question even before looking at the options. You can do a quick evaluation of the answers, choose the correct option and move ahead.
- Eliminate each clearly wrong Answers. If you’re asked Questions like “what gender Is your father”? You don’t need an Oracle to tell you that the correct option will be “male”.
- If every other option here fails, then guess like a magician. You may guess and get it correct.
Secrets to WAEC Computer Science Exam 2020
WAEC Computer Studies Exam has both Objective and theory Questions. So you need acknowledge the following:
- Be smart and also recognize and recall all that you have been reading.
- You have to be smart and conversant with all WAEC Questions formats like questions of facts, sentence completion, true-false questions, analogy, multiple-choice, matching questions, etc..
- The theory part always requires more detailed writing and Explanations.
- The objective Questions have one, and only one correct answer. So don’t pick more than one answer for any question.
- This WAEC Exam requires strict preparation and memorization. So read and memorize what you read.
Why do Candidates Fail WAEC Exam
Many candidates fail WAEC because of the following:
- Failure to, or Provision of wrong candidate’s details on Answer booklets.
- Having the same Exam number and name on more than one Answer Booklet on the same subjects.
- Candidate or Exam Center indulgent in Exam malpractice.
- Failure to follow Exam instructions as presented on the Question papers.
- Failure to shade answers appropriately as required on the OMR (OBJ Answer Booklet).
- Shading objective Answer sheets with a pen instead of using HB pencil.
- Mix up of details or using Mismatching details.
- Missing Exam. And so on…
- Download Free 2020 WAEC Syllabus for all Subjects below. Select each Subject below to view and download free WAEC Computer syllabus
Download free 2020 WAEC Syllabus for all Subjects PDF Here
Hope you found this guide on WAEC Computer Science Exam guide Very helpful and useful? Please Feel free to share this WAEC Computer Studies Questions and Answers 2020/2021 Solutions with your friends and colleagues. You can do that by using the social media sharing buttons below. Please don’t fail to let us know how you feel about this guide using the comment box below