If you really want to get WAEC Civic Education questions 2021 before the exam and the correct WAEC Civic Education answers 2021 expo for OBJ and theory, then this is for you.
We have a complete sample of the WAEC 2021 Civic Education questions and answers for the 2021 WAEC candidates that wish to know the type of Civic Education questions they will see in this exam.
WAEC Civic Education OBJ/Theory Expo 2021
The WAEC Civic theory questions are for the paper 2 and they require detailed answers while the Civic OBJ section will contain multiple-choice questions.
Civic Education paper one is the OBJ paper and in paper 1 of this subject, candidates are to choose only one correct option for each of the objective questions.
Candidates are to choose one option for each question in the objective section (paper 1).
They are about 6 questions in the essay section and each candidate is to choose the questions they want to answer according to instructions on the exam paper.
Below are the possible WAEC Civic answers 2021 expo and solution to OBJ questions.
WAEC 2021 Civic Objective Questions and Answers Expo Samples (OBJ)
Below are sample WAEC Civic Education OBJ questions and answers to use as an example and for practice. Each question is accompanied by its correct option.
1, Which if the following is not the importance of Value?
- Good governance
The correct answer is D. Good governance
2. All except one, is not a benefit of honesty?
- Attracts and lasting peace.
- Brings job opportunities.
The correct answer is E. Brings job opportunity.
3. Someone can gain citizenship by the following, except?
The correct answer is D. Language
4. A citizen has the right to do the following, except____? Right to;
- Vote and be voted for.
- Proper education.
The correct is B. Discrimination.
5. The three major types of obligations that face a citizen within a state are; except__?
- Economic/Financial obligations
- Civic/political obligations
- Social obligations
- Peaceful obligations
The correct answer is D. Peaceful obligations.
6. HIV/AIDS can easily be spread through_____?
- Sexual intercourse.
- Kissing and hugging.
- Sharing toiletries with victims.
- Handshake with victims.
The correct option is A. Sexual intercourse.
7. People living with HIV/AIDS could be assisted by___?
- isolating them.
- showing them love.
- Blaming them.
- warding off them.
The answer is B. showing them love.
- Mathematics Theory and OBJ Questions and Answers expo
- English Language Questions and Answers 2021
- Marketing Theory and OBJ Questions and Answers 2021
2021 WAEC Past Questions for Civic Education
1. Which of this is a reason for the adoption of rule of law by Modern countries?
- the law supreme.
- lawyers independence.
- the judiciary part of the legislature.
- laws in parliament.
2. Why should people obey traffic regulations?
- help them report early at work.
- Avoid unnecessary accidents.
- enjoy their freedom as citizens
- drive their vehicle
- Please Government.
3. Which of this should responsible parents do?
- Overfeed their children.
- Marry for their children.
- Send their children to hawk on the street.
- Beat their children
- Inculcate in their children the appropriate values and morals to become responsible and valuable.
4. Which of this challenge is faced in Human Right protection in Nigeria?
- Unavailability of public complaints commission.
- Negligence of leaders to promote the rule of law.
- Independence of the judiciary.
- Absent of press freedom
5. Why is election seen as the key pillar of democracy?
- It allows citizens to engage in the selection of their leaders.
- An election is used to determine the legitimacy of the Nigerian government.
- It is a time where politicians share money with citizens.
- Because election encourages people to vote only one political party.
6. Which of the subsequent does not promote national consciousness?
- Respect for the symbols and identities of the country
- Promotion of humans’ culture and tradition
- Appropriate use of the mass media
- Inappropriate use of state property
7. Modern countries adopt the rule of regulation so as to make___?
- attorneys independent.
- The law supreme.
- The judiciary part of the legislature.
- laws in parliament
8. The habit of obeying traffic regulations helps the person to_____?
- Go to work very early.
- keep away from an unnecessary accident.
- Be lazy at work.
- Use the unauthorized route.
WAEC Essay/Theory Questions and Answers 2021 for Civic Education
As I said, the WAEC Civic Education theory questions 2021 that you will see below are sample questions and answers for paper 2 of this exam.
Make sure you practice with this essay questions and try answering more questions from other Civic Education theory materials.
1. Explain the following;
- Federal constitution
- Unitary constitution
- Confederal constitution
Federal constitution: A federal constitution is a type of constitution that has two or three levels of government like; the federal, state, and d Local government with lawmakers at different levels of government.
Unitary constitution: A unitary constitution is focused on the fact that power is solidly concentrated at the center. In the Unitary constitution, there is only one legislative force that is recognized.
Confederal constitution: A confederal constitution is a loose form of federal constitution. Therefore confederation is also a loose form of government.
In a confederal constitution, the federal government has very little control over the states or regions. In such a way, the regions or states may decide to pull out of the federation anytime they wish without attracting any legal or military reprisal.
2. List three sources by which constitution could be derived from;
- Written documents
- Judicial pronouncements
- Unwritten documents
3. List and explain the three forms of democracy in Nigeria, that you know.
- Direct democracy
- Representative democracy
- Constitutional democracy
Direct Democracy: Direct democracy is a form of democracy where everybody participates directly in all decision-making matters by casting a vote to represent his/her opinion.
Representative Democracy: Representative democracy is another form of democracy that is base on representation by electing or appointing someone to represent them in political matters.
Constitutional democracy: Constitutional democracy is a kind of democracy that depends absolutely on the constitution in order to arrive at decisions over issues.
4. Mention 4 importance of citizens’ rights and duties
- Due process
- Social control
Candidates who use this WAEC Civic Education questions and answers 2021 material effectively will perform better in this exam.
For more guidance on the expo runs (runz) for the WAEC 2021, Civic OBJ, and theory answers before the exam for paper 1 OBJ (objective) and paper 2 theory (essay), use the comment box to talk to us.