I am want to make it easier for WAEC candidates by providing them a free WAEC Biology Syllabus for 2021/2022.
WAEC candidates are free to view and download our free WAEC Biology Syllabus for 2021 with the recommended textbook and area of concentration.
The area of concentration covers all the and topics that WAEC will set 2021 Biology questions from. So there are topics to read for WAEC 2021 Biology Exam.
Note: This WAEC syllabus is free for all candidates preparing to write the upcoming 2021 WAEC Biology Exam and it is the best material to help candidates pass without expo.
Topics to read for WAEC Marketing Exam 2021
This WAEC syllabus is designed to meet the requirements of the upcoming exam and help candidates to achieve the best they can from this course.
As a result of the importantness of this, it is highly recommended that all candidates that are preparing for this exam should get this WAEC Biology Syllabus 2021 and use it effectively.
Here are the summary topics to read for the WAEC Marketing exam 2021. Download the syllabus at the bottom of this page in PDF to see the complete breakdown of the topics.
1. Living Things: This is the study of the concept of living and Non-living things
2. Cells: Study the forms structure and functions of cells.
3. Supporting systems in plants and animals: Study about the tissues and supporting systems in plants and animals.
- Skeleton and tissues and so on
4. Human systems in Mammals and their functions: Study the following systems and know their functions
- Transport System.
- Respiratory System
- Excretory Systems
- Nervous system
- Respiratory system
- Reproduction system
- Nervous Coordination
- Sense Organs: Structure and function of the
Plant and Animal Nutrition
- Plant Nutrition
- Animal Nutrition
- Ecological factors
- Measurement of Ecological Factors.
- Food webs and trophic levels
- Ecological Management
- Ecology of population
Man and health
- Variation in Population
- Morphological variations
- Physiological Variations
- Biology of Heredity (Genetics)
- Genetic terminologies
- Transmission of characteristics in organisms.
The basics of heredity
- Hybrid formation
- Linkage and transmission of characters.
- Principles of heredity
- Adaptation for survival and Evolution.
- Behavioral Adaptations in Social Animals.
- Cell Biology
- Life Processes in Living Things
- Diversity of Living Things
- Interactions in Nature Soil
- Mammalian Anatomy and Physiology
- Humans and their Environment
Biology in other fields
- Biology and Industry
- Biology and water industry
- Biology and fishing industry
- Biology and food industry:
4.Biology and agriculture
- Biological fuel generation
- Concept of Living
1 .Cell theory
- Excretory Systems
- Sense organs.
- Population Studies by Sampling
- Energy transformation in nature:
- Nutrient Cycling in Nature
- Ecological Management.
- Biology in Agriculture.
- Man and Healthy environment.
- Adaptation for survival in plants and animals
Download WAEC Biology Syllables in PDF
WAEC Area of Concentration For Marketing 2021
The purpose of this syllabus is to help WAEC candidates to;
- acquire computational skills to tackle any subject.
- develop precise and formal reasoning skills to problem tackling any subject.
- prepare the candidates effectively for the exam by giving them an idea of where to expect Questions from.
- Test their achievement abilities on the course objectives.
- demonstrate and provide sufficient knowledge of the concepts of the subject matter of these Subjects.
- Apply the principles and concepts of this subject to everyday life.
- Get relevant information regarding each subject Objectives,
- Have knowledge and access to the Topics WAEC Will set Biology Questions from
- Know the Contents of Each of the topics that are listed on the WAEC Syllabus.
- Be able to get short Notes and Recommendations regarding the area of concentration
- Know the Recommended Textbooks needed for effective studies for this WAEC Biology Exam.
- Download and use the Syllabus for free.
Download free 2021 WAEC Syllabus for all Subjects PDF Here
How to Use this Biology Syllabus for A better Result
As a WAEC Candidate, you may not have to go through all textbooks you see and start reading them line-to-line and text-to-text.
There are some techniques that you can put in to help you speed up your studies.
So if you have four subjects to write and four Syllabuses to cover each in two months, you will realize that spending more than two weeks on a particular subject’s syllabus will put you to a position where you will end up not touching some subject.
Almost all WAEC candidates always try to complete the syllabus even when there is a shortage of time.
But the guides below will give you some of the basic ideas and methods to cover your syllabus in a very short time.
With the guide below, you can easily cover up your WAEC Biology syllabus in less than 2 weeks.
- Go through the entire syllabus thoroughly.
- Collect related study materials from different sources including textbooks.
- Visit different websites and textbooks to make contribution studies.
- Make notes on every topic you read. This will help in various ways.
- Make important points and remember those points. Also, make sub-points of those main points and store them up.
- Form Abbreviation for yourself and use them to memorize.
Other Materials to use along
MORE WAEC UPDATES HERE
WAEC past Questions and Answers:
WAEC Past Questions and answers comprise the complete WAEC Past Questions and Answers for all subjects.
You can get and download free WAEC past questions and Answers for all Subjects.
WAEC Biology Recommended Textbooks:
WAEC recommends Textbooks for each subject. You can check the Recommended Textbooks for your own subjects from your Class Scheme of work.
Select each Subject below to view its free Questions and Answers for 2021
- English Questions and Answers
- Accounting Questions and Answers
- Physics Questions and Answers
- Literature in English Questions and Answers
- History Questions and Answers
- Government Questions and Answers
- Geography Questions and Answers
- Economics Questions and Answers
- C.R.S- C.R.K Questions and Answers
- Commerce Questions and Answers
- Chemistry Questions and Answers
- Biology Questions and Answers
- Agricultural Science Questions and Answers
- Maths Questions and Answers
- Animal Husbandry Questions and Answers
- Civic Education Questions and Answers
- Computer Studies Questions and Answers
- Further Maths Questions and Answers
- Marketing Questions and Answers