Welcome to our free WAEC Animal Husbandry Questions and Answers 2021 expo for theory and OBJ (paper 1 and paper 2.
This page contains the samples of WAEC 2021 Animal Husbandry theory [essay] and Animal Husbandry Objective [OBJ] Paper 1 & 2 free Expo 2021.
We have made it a concern to provide this material to assist all WAEC candidates looking for free WAEC Animal Husbandry Questions and Answers 2021 solution.
WAEC Animal Husbandry Expos 2021
Firstly, we wish to gladly inform candidates that this WAEC Animal Husbandry expo for 2021 exam is free for all Candidates
There are the best WAEC Animal Husbandry expos that will help you get the correct WAEC Husbandry Questions and Answers 2021 solutions for free without cheating.
So if you wish to perform well in this exam and pass very well, then don’t hope on online expo because there may end up giving you wrong answers.
Instead, do the following by yourself and you will score A by yourself.
- On the exam day, eat light food and avoid heavy food that might cause laziness and dizziness.
- Pray before and after the exam
- Read the exam’s instructions at the front of the question paper before you start answering.
- Skip hard questions first and start with the ones you can answer correctly.
- Always remember to cross check your answer before submitting.
Paper Types and Exam Format
Note that the question will come in three different papers as paper 1, Paper 2 and paper three.
The Paper 1 is the OBJ paper which is made up of objective questions which is known as multiple choice questions. Candidates are required to choose only one correct option in this section.
Paper 2 is the Animal husbandry essay paper which is made up of theory questions which requires detailed answers.
Generally, candidates are to answer all questions in the paper one and selected number of questions as indicated in the Paper two.
WAEC Animal Husbandry OBJ Questions and Answers 2021 Samples
1. Which group of these products is obtainable from pigs?
- I & II
- I & III
- II & III
- I, II & III
2. Which of this animal is not a ruminant farm animal?
3. Which of these is a Male reproductive hormone?
4. Which of these organs is used for excretion in farm animals?
- Small intestine
5. From conception to parturition period in livestock is called?
WAEC Animal Husbandry Theory Questions and Answers Samples
1. Mention 3 organs involved use for carrying out each of the following body functions:
- (i) reproductive.
- (ii) excretory;
- (iii) digestive;
(b) Give brief Explanation to the function of each of the systems listed in (No.1) (a) above.
(c) Explain the term “Newcastle disease” in poultry farming under the following categories:
- (i) two preventive measures.
- (ii) causative agent;
- (iii) two symptoms;
- Discuss at least 6 ways in which farm animals are important to the West Africa economy.
- Mention 2 classes of farm animals and list 3 examples in each.
- Discuss the process of how an egg is being formed in hens.
- Mention 7 raw materials for industries that are obtainable from farm animals.
- State 7 ways to care for a pregnant cow.
(c) Discuss the following terms in animal husbandry:
- (i) dystocia;
- (ii) flushing.
- (iii) steaming up;
Was this WAEC Animal Husbandry questions and answers 2021 expo solution helpful to you as ua ndcandidate?
If yes, then kindly share this WAEC Animal Husbandry expo with other candidates and let us know how you feel about this in the comment section below.