This is WAEC Animal Husbandry Practical Specimen, Questions & Answers 2020, WAEC Animal Husbandry practical specimen 2020 & WAEC Animal Husbandry practical questions and answers 2020 guide.
- 1 WAEC Animal Husbandry Practical Specimen, Questions and Answers Guide.
- 2 Format of this WAEC Animal Husbandry practical Exam
- 3 Aim of this WAEC Animal Husbandry practical Exam
- 4 How to Answer Practical Question 2020
- 5 Who will Supervise this Exam?
- 6 How to pass WAEC Animal Husbandry practical exam
- 7 Presentation of WAEC Animal Husbandry practical solutions and Answers
- 8 WAEC Animal Husbandry practical exam Mistakes to avoid
- 9 WAEC Candidates Weaknesses & Solutions in WAEC Animal Husbandry practical
- 10 Final instruction on WAEC Animal Husbandry practical exam
WAEC Animal Husbandry Practical Specimen, Questions and Answers Guide.
Format of this WAEC Animal Husbandry practical Exam
All WAEC examinations are different. WAEC been Animal Husbandry has three papers known as paper 1, paper 2 and paper 3.
Paper 1 and paper 2 consist of objectives and theory questions respectively.
WAEC Animal Husbandry practical questions are very different from that of WAEC Animal Husbandry objective questions. And it is not very easy to describe exactly what will happen but there are general points which must be taken into consideration that will be very helpful to you.
So this is an opportunity for you to grab before your WAEC Animal Husbandry practical exam starts.
The specimens are labelled accordingly in alphabetically order. All the specimens will be displayed and label by the Examiner as follows:
Read down to see How to answer all the WAEC Animal Husbandry Practical Questions 2020 very easily
Aim of this WAEC Animal Husbandry practical Exam
This exam is paper 3 (practical) of Animal Husbandry. the score that candidates obtain from this practical exam will be added to the score you obtain from your theory exam (paper 2) and your obj exam (paper 1) to arrive at your aggregate score (final grade).
This practical is aim at testing candidates that have chosen Animal Husbandry as one of their subjects.
So the aim of this examination is to:
- Demonstrate that you have been taught WAEC Animal Husbandry practical in your school.
- To confirm that you really understood what you have been learning in classroom and in the laboratory.
- Enable you to clarify and develop critical practical ability in answering and presenting practical solutions to practical questions / problems.
- Testing candidates ability to Identify specific specimens.
- Ability to state the functions and use of each of specimen identified in No.4.
- List out the advantages of some of the specimens identified.
How to Answer Practical Question 2020
WAEC Animal Husbandry Practical Questions are not answered like objective Objective questions. Practical questions are somehow answered like theory questions.
But Practical questions are more technical than theory questions. Candidates need to carry out the required practical so as to enable know what and how the answers are to be presented.
The examiner or instructor will be there to instruct candidates on what to do and how to do it before the exam start.
Who will Supervise this Exam?
This exam examiners will be as follows:
- The main examiner: The main examiner will be sent by WAEC.
- Internal examiner: Are Examiners from your school.
- External Examiner: Are special body of examiners that will be coming to check the conduct of the exam in your school.
How to pass WAEC Animal Husbandry practical exam
Presentation of WAEC Animal Husbandry practical solutions and Answers
WAEC Animal Husbandry practical exam Mistakes to avoid
WAEC Candidates Weaknesses & Solutions in WAEC Animal Husbandry practical
Some of the most observed candidate’s weaknesses that is always noticed in WAEC Animal Husbandry practical exam in previous years (including last year) include:
- Poor spelling presentation of technical terms and labellings.
- Poorly presented drawings drawn with blunt pencils and penciling.
- Presenting drawn diagrams with shallow or no details.
- Presenting drawn diagrams that doesn’t conform to the specified size.
- Drawings with no specified magnification, title and labelling.
- Unruled used of guidelines & non horizontal labels.
- Mistakes of Using plural labels for single label. E.g. labelling ears at the end of a single guide line to indicate one ear (mistake: use of ears instead of ear).
- Quoting question in the answer booklet before giving their answers.
- Difficulties in scoring answers due to a mix up in the numbering of questions.
- Presenting answers in bullet format.
- Inability of candidates to make proper inference and observations as a result of candidates trying to present their answers based crammed theoretical knowledge instead of practical observation of specimens.
- Observation of candidate’s poor practical skills, abilities and poor exposure to practical experimental classes.
Solutions and remedies to weaknesses
The following solutions and remedies are presented to overcome and curb the weaknesses listed above:
- Engaging all candidates in spelling drills and exercises to enable them get familiar and master the spellings of technical terms.
- Endeavoring that the WAEC Animal Husbandry practical syllabus is completed before the WAEC Animal Husbandry practical exam starts.
- Engaging all WAEC candidates in practical classes, lessons and experiments even before the instructions for the WAEC Animal Husbandry practical exam 2020 is out.
- Read personally before the exam and try solving some WAEC Animal Husbandry practical questions by yourself.
- Follow the WAEC Animal Husbandry practical exam instructions and present answers in an orderly manner in an acceptable format during the exam.
- Tabulate answers on given differences.
Final instruction on WAEC Animal Husbandry practical exam
- Follow instructions when drawing. Make sure your drawing is always large and it should always be within the size of your answer sheet and in accordance with the exam instructions.
- Read the exam instructions before proceeding to answers.
- Make sure you observe each specimen thoroughly to identify all its features.
- Do not hope on copying from other candidate. Try doing it by yourself.
- Let all your answers be very brief and understandable.
- Arrive at your WAEC practical exam venue very early to avoid missing out.
- Endeavor to go to your exam hall with all the needed materials and tools for your WAEC Animal Husbandry practical exam.
- Revise all that you have read before the exam day.
More WAEC Animal Husbandry Update
- Get WAEC Animal Husbandry Answers For Paper 1 and 2 Here
- Download WAEC Animal Husbandry Syllabus Here