All you will see on this page today is the recommended WAEC Agricultural Science [Agric Science] Syllabus 2020/2021 Download Pdf free. You will get all the necessary guidance on downloading free WAEC Agricultural Science Syllabus 2020 & the recommended Textbooks for WAEC Agricultural Science exam 2020:
This WAEC Syllabus is for all candidates preparing to write the upcoming WAEC Agricultural Science Exam 2020/2021. As a result, it is highly recommended for all candidates that are preparing for WAEC to get and download this Syllabus and use it effectively.
WAEC Agric Science Syllabus 2020 will help candidates to know the basic Recommended WAEC Agric Recommended Textbook, Area of Concentration & hot topics to read for exam candidates and also, to know their Area of concentration and how they should prepare for the WAEC Agricultural Science Exam 2020.
- 1 What will you see on this page
- 2 Aim and Preamble of This WAEC Agric Science Syllabus
- 3 The objectives of this WAEC Syllabus include:
- 4 How to cover this WAEC Syllabus in less than 2 weeks
- 5 Second Principle
- 6 Third Principle
- 7 Fourth Principle:
- 8 2. WAEC Agricultural Science Recommended Textbooks:
- 9 Free WAEC Questions and Answers for all Subjects
- 10 Related Posts
What will you see on this page
We created this page for free to help and assist our students and Candidates who have been searching for: WAEC Agricultural Science syllabus for 2020 pdf, free download WAEC syllabus for Agricultural Science 2020, and so on.
Aim and Preamble of This WAEC Agric Science Syllabus
WAEC Agricultural Science syllabus 2020/2021 is the most simplest, easiest and more convenient material for getting relevant information regarding the topics which WAEC Will set WAEC Agricultural Science Questions from.
WAEC Agricultural Science Syllabus 2020/2021 contains information on the subject Objectives, Topics to read, Contents of each topic, Notes to take on each topic, and Recommended Textbooks. The most important aspect of this WAEC Agricultural Science Syllabus 2020/2021 is that it is totally free and accessible.
All you need to do is to connect to the internet to view it. You can also download it to your phone and use it offline even without coming online. You must understand that this WAEC Syllabus is an assigned documentary material that contains well-detailed information, guides, areas of concentration, or topics you are expected to cover on a particular subject.
The WAEC Agric Science Syllabus 2020, and even past questions and answers are now available online for free. WAEC Candidates that need WAEC Agricu Syllabus 2020 and Past Questions can now check the topics they are required to read and the recommended textbooks to use online. You will have access to free WAEC Agricultural Science Syllabus 2020/2021 and past questions and answers free as you read down.
Why do you need WAEC Agricultural Science Syllabus as a Candidate? WAEC Agric syllabus is the best material for easiest and convenient learning.
With this syllabus, you will be able to:
- Get relevant information regarding each subject Objectives,
- Have knowledge and access to the Topics WAEC Will set Agricultural Science Questions from
- Know the Contents of Each of the Topic that is listed on the WAEC Syllabus.
- Be able to get short Notes and Recommendations regarding the area of concentration
- Know the Recommended Textbooks needed for effective studies for this WAEC Agricultural Science Exam.
- Download and use the Syllabus for free.
The objectives of this WAEC Syllabus include:
This Syllabus is designed to meet the achievement of the course objectives. Such objectives include:
- To acquire computational skills to tackle any subject.
- To develop precise and formal reasoning skills to problem tackling any subject.
- To prepare the candidates effectively for the exam by giving them an idea of where to expect Questions from.
- Testing the achievement abilities of the candidates on the course objectives.
- To demonstrate and provide sufficient knowledge on the concepts of the subject matter of these Subjects.
- Apply the principles and concepts of this subject to everyday life.
Where to get and Download WAEC Agricultural Science syllables pdf for free: You can go to your WAEC center to obtain your own Brochure for free if you didn’t collect it during Registration. You will also be able to get access to the WAEC Agricultural Science recommended Textbooks from the Brochure. Download free 2020 WAEC Syllabus for all Subjects PDF Here
How to cover this WAEC Syllabus in less than 2 weeks
As a WAEC Candidate, you may not have to go through all textbooks you see and start reading them line-to-line and text-to-text. There are some techniques that you can put in to help you speed up your studies.
So if you have four subjects to write and four Syllabuses to cover each in two months, you will realize that spending more than two weeks on a particular subject’s syllabus will put you to a position where you will end up not touching some subject.
Almost all WAEC candidates always try to complete the syllabus even when there is a shortage of time. But the guides below will give you some of the basic ideas and methods to cover your syllabus in a very short time. With the guide below, you can easily cover up your WAEC Agricultural Science syllabus in less than 2 weeks.
- Go through the entire syllabus thoroughly.
- Collect related study materials from different sources including textbooks.
- Visit different websites and textbooks to make contribution studies.
- Make notes on every topic you read. This will help in various ways.
- Make important points and remember those points. Also, make sub-points of those main points and store them up.
- Form Abbreviation for yourself and use them to memorize.
Having too many textbooks around will give you a burden and leave you nowhere. It is advisable to find a solution to all problems you come across.
After completing your preparation, try to jot down the important points which you have learned or write the whole answer in your practice notebook with the help of a stopwatch. It will help you to manage your time. This will help you to analyze how much time you spent on different types of answers.
- Practice at last 5 years past Question Papers and try getting all of them right..
- Try to read-only efficient and comprehensive textbooks. Consider the references on those textbooks because it will help you to cover objectives and other micro topics.
- First, choose the easy topic and complete it. You can complete this type of topic in no time.
- After that try to first read the book and take small notes of that book.
- If you are preparing for a yearly exam, then try to analyze the question pattern.
- Try to focus on that topic which was repeated frequently in the exam.
- Don’t try to remember everything just understand the concept.
- Take a little break while studying.
- Discuss problems and topics with your friend and you will remember the maximum concept in no time.
- Take complete rest because a tired brain will not be able to learn fast.
- Get a mentor to help you plan and select the most essential part of the syllabus
- Ask for regular feedback from them.
- Make realistic every day goals and achieve them
- Form your own note and Set Questions for yourself as you cover your syllabus.
Other Materials to use along with this WAEC Agricultural Science Syllables for your Exam success: WAEC past Questions and Answers: WAEC Past Questions and answers comprise of the complete WAEC Past Questions and Answers for all subjects. You can get and download free WAEC past questions and Answers for all Subjects here
2. WAEC Agricultural Science Recommended Textbooks:
WAEC recommends Textbooks for each subject. You can check the Recommended Textbooks for your own subjects form the WAEC Brochure.
WAEC Agricultural Science Expos you should never ignore
Below are some secrets that will help you in this WAEC Agricultural Science Exam. Don’t ignore them if you want to make it big.
1. When you have 20 or less than 20 minutes left while still left with so many Difficult Questions to attempt, then you may have to stop solving and use our prediction method as explained above. BUT,
2. Don’t you ever leave, fail or refuse to answer any question on any subject. Just Choose options randomly and just submit it even if you don’t think they are correct answers. That is better than leaving it completely blank.
3. Ask your neighbor if possible.
4. It is advisable to Always start answering from “Use of English paper” and then move to another subject you knows best.
5. Read and understand what the question is asking for before making attempt of picking an option.
6. Evaluate each answer option: After you might have finished reading and understanding a question, make attempt of identifying the right type of answer that will answer the question even before looking at the options. You can do a quick evaluation of the answers, choose the correct option and move ahead.
7. Go for the simple questions that you know first.
8. Eliminate each clearly wrong Answer. If you’re asked Questions like “what gender Is your father”? You don’t need an Oracle to tell you that the correct option will be “male”.
9. If every other option here fails, then guess like a magician. You may get it correct.
Free WAEC Questions and Answers for all Subjects
You can get free WAEC Questions and Answers for 2020 here on Studentmajor.com. So if you are looking for Free WAEC answers, then Select each Subject below to view its free Questions and Answers for 2020
- English Language Answers
- Fin. Accounting Answers
- Physics Answers
- Literature in English Answers
- History Answers
- Government Answers
- Geography Answers
- Economics Answers
- C.R.S- C.R.K Answers
- Commerce Answers
- Chemistry Answers
- Biology Answers
- Agricultural Science Answers
- Maths Answers
- Animal Husbandry Answers
- Civic Education Answers
- Computer Studies Answers
- Further Maths Answers
- Marketing Answers
Why do Candidates Fail WAEC Exam
Many candidates fail WAEC because of the following:
- Failure to, or Provision of wrong candidate’s details on Answer booklets.
- Having the same Exam number and name on more than one Answer Booklet on the same subjects.
- Candidate or Exam Center indulgent in Exam malpractice.
- Failure to follow Exam instructions as presented on the Question papers.
- Failure to shade answers appropriately as required on the OMR (OBJ Answer Booklet).
- Shading objective Answer sheets with a pen instead of using an HB pencil.
- Mix up of details or using Mismatching details.
- Missing Exam. And so on…
Hope you found this guide was very helpful and useful? Please feel free to share this WAEC Agricultural Science Syllabus 2020 with your friends and colleagues. You can do that by using the social media sharing buttons below. Please don’t fail to let us know how you feel about this guide using the comment box below↓.