In this article, you will get the accurate details on how to apply for the UPTH recruitment 2021 and other UPTH job vacancy.
If you wish to apply for the UPTH Job Vacancy and 2021 recruitment, then this information will guide you.
The University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital recruitment is opened for all interested and qualified persons that will love to apply.
When Will UPTH Recruitment Application Form for 2021 Come Out?
This is to announce to the public and Interested persons that the date and deadline for the UPTH recruitment has been published.
The newly released info by the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital has all the details that has to do with ‘when to’ and how to apply Apply for UPTH Recruitment 2021.
The date for the starting of the UPTH recruitment has been stated on the application portal and the next section below will guide you on how to check the date and apply.
Also Apply for:
- Akwa Ibom Teacher recruitment
- Check ongoing recruitment here
- Apply for UPTH Internship here
- Register for Npower recruitment here
Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications.
Now, what are the qualifications and requirements for the UNIPORT Teaching Hospital recruitment 2021?
Below are the required and Detailed recruitment for the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital recruitment 2021.
- Fifteen (15) copies Application
- Photocopies of Credentials
- A recent Curriculum Vitae (VC)
- Attestation or Recommendations from three (3) Referees.
All applicants must meet the following academic and working Qualifications;
- Valid degree from a well known Institution that is fully accredited by the NUC.
- Degrees must be in a basic Medical course.
- Acceptable degrees include MB, BS or its equivalent.
- Degree should not be less than 15 years as at the of application.
- Applicants are also required to hold a postgraduate medical qualification.
- Such post graduate medical qualification must not be less than five (5) years.
- Applicants that are members of a relevant professional body will stand better chance.
- First Degree in any of Hospital/Health Services Management, Humanities or Social Sciences.
Required Work and Professional Experiences
Other working experience and professional experience needed for this recruitment includes but not limited to;
- Leadership qualities and skills in clinical training, duties, and research.
- Evidence of credible research and academic publications in medical sciences.
- 5 years experience as a Senior Administrative in health institute.
- Must be computer literate.
- Should be at least a Senior Lecturer or equivalent.
- Evidence of good record (s) of service in past or current employment.
- Twenty (20) years of post-qualification experience.
How To Apply for UPTH Recruitment 2021?
Below are the application procedures to apply for the recruitment on the UPTH recruitment portal 2021;
- Applicants are to obtain the recruitment form at the CS&T office (Office of the Assistant Director of Administration, Clinical Services and Training), UNIPORT Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt.
- After obtaining the form, fill it and forward Fifteen (15) copies of the Application form to the same office.
- Attach all the qualifications and credentials stated above to your application.
- Finally, attach your Curriculum Vitae (CV).
Personal Information/Details Required During Application
On the applicant’s Curriculum Vitae (VC), the following applicant’s information and details must reflect;
- First, Second and Third Name
- Home/Residential address
- State of origin
- Place of birth
- Date of birth
- Contact address
- Marital status
- Number and ages of children (if any).
- Institutes attended with dates
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates
- Working experience
- Present employment indicating present status and salary
- Extra-curricular activities.
Deadline/Closing Date 2021.
The University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH) Recruitment 2021 closing date and deadline has been published on UPTH website.
Applicants and strictly advised to apply before the stipulated deadline stated on the UNIPORT Teaching Hospital recruitment portal.
Finally, the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital recruitment is base on qualification.
I am sure this information on the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital Recruitment is helpful?
Feel free to share this and drop your suggestions, questions and recommendations in the comment section.