Current news on University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN Admission List 2020/2021 : All batch, Merit & Supplementary Status and how to Check admission list and admission status.
This update covers UNN admission list 2020/2021 pdf, UNN admission list 2020, how to check UNN admission list, UNN supplementary admission list, UNN 3rd batch admission list
The management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN Admission List (all batch) for the 2020/2021 session has been made available and uploaded on line for checking.
All UNN Aspirant are to follow this updated guide to down load the UNN admission list 2020/2021 beneath this web page.
THIS PAGE WILL GIVE YOU ACCESS TO:
- UNN admission list 2020/2021 pdf
- How to check UNN admission list
- UNN 3rd batch admission list
- UNN supplementary admission list 2020
- UNN Admission status portal
- 1 Has UNN Started Giving Admission?
- 2 When Will UNN Admission List 2020 Come out?
- 3 So Is UNN Admission List For 2020/2021 Out?
- 4 How To check UNN admission Status
- 5 Check UNN admission Status On Jamb Caps
- 6 Check UNN Admission Status On UNN Admission Status Checker portal
- 7 How to Print Your UNN and JAMB Admission Letter 2020
- 8 What to do if JAMB or UNN has not offered You Any Admission.
- 9 How to Upload O’level Result on JAMB CAPS/Portal
- 10 MORE University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) UPDATES!
- 11 Related Posts
Has UNN Started Giving Admission?
After the conclusion of the final UNN Post utme Exercise 2020, the The management and admission board of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka have started giving admission to their qualified candidates and aspirants.
The candidates that are considered for admission are arrived at, base on the University of Nigeria, Nsukka admission qualifications and criteria.
So we have made this page to update candidates on how to check UNN Admission list / Admission status.
When Will UNN Admission List 2020 Come out?
Like I said, the names of candidates that have been considered for admission are now available for publishing.
All Candidates and aspirants that applied for admission in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka should stay calm and read down to see how to check their Admission status.
So Is UNN Admission List For 2020/2021 Out?
You can now proceed to check your UNN Admission status on Jamb Caps and on the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Admission Status Checker Portal.
The next step below will guide you on how to check your UNN Admission status on Jamb Caps and on the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Admission Status Checker Portal.
All the 2020 aspirants who took part in the UNN Post UTME Screening Exercise are to check the University of Nigeria, Nsukka Admission List (1st, second, 3rd, & 4th Batch) On Jamb and UNN Admission portal.
Follow the step by step guide below to check and download your admission status.
How To check UNN admission Status
There are two ways you can check your UNN Admission Status. One is via jamb caps and the other is via UNN Admission Portal or check on the UNN admission list pdf file below▼
Check UNN admission Status On Jamb Caps
You can easily check and print your UNN admission notification with the following steps out line below.
- You will need a phone or computer to Check your Admission Status.
- Only Browsers like Chrome or Firefox will work for this but Opera mini will not work.
- Open your browser and visit JAMB eFacility Portal @ www.jamb.org.ng
- Provide your login details as required. (i.e your JAMB Email and Password).
- When you are logged in, navigate to the right side, where you will see “Check Admission Status” and tab on it.
- Check the left side panel, and tab on Admission status and your details and Admission status will be displayed.
- Below your admission status will be two options. One of the options is “Accept Admission” and the other is “Reject Admission”.
- This two options will only be active if you have been given admission. But this buttons will be inactive if you have not been offered admission.
PLS NOTE: Successfully admitted candidates are Strictly advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT their Admission with two weeks.
Check UNN Admission Status On UNN Admission Status Checker portal
- Visit the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Admission status checking portal @ https://www.unn.edu.ng/
- Follow the admission list link to view UNN admission list for all batches
Note: Admitted candidates are to “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” their admission on Jamb CAPS within two weeks.
How to Print Your UNN and JAMB Admission Letter 2020
After you might have checked and confirmed that the University of Nigeria, Nsukka ► UNN has offered you Admissions on JAMB CAPS or on the University of Nigeria, Nsukka ► UNN Admission Portal.
What to do if JAMB or UNN has not offered You Any Admission.
- If you have not admitted yet, then you don’t have to kill yourself. Just wait and keep on checking your JAMB Admission status on JAMB CAPS.
- Check and confirm if your O’level result was successfully uploaded on JAMB CAPS / JAMB Portal. All Candidates who used awaiting O’level result during their JAMB registration must make sure they upload their O’level result before they can be offered admission.
How to Upload O’level Result on JAMB CAPS/Portal
2. You must make sure you go there with a copy of your O’level result.
MORE University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) UPDATES!
- Check List Of Courses Offered In UNN & Their admission Requirements Here
- Get UNN Post Utme Admission Form 2020/2021, Date, Price & Requirements Here
- Download UNN Departmental and JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 for Admission Here
- Check UNN Admission List 2020/2021 Out: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch : Check Here
- UNN School Fees & Acceptance fee 2020/2021 For New & Old Students Here
- UNN Official website www.unn.edu.ng
I believe this guide was able to help you check your UNN admission status on Jamb caps and on UNN admission Status Portal and also print your Jamb and UNN admission letter?
Please we recommend you to feel free and share this guide with your other friends and colleagues who may need it too. You can easily share this post on facebook, whatsapp and others by using the social media sharing buttons below.
You are free to make your comment and ask any question to let us know how you feel about this guide using the comment box below↓.