Welcome to the updated insights to the University of Michigan (UMich) Acceptance rate 2021 for the class of 2025 undergraduate freshman and transfer admission.
Other information on the University of Michigan admission rate and statistics for last year’s admission will be made known.
Next, you will also know the average Test (ACT/SAT) Score requirements, GPA, High school grade, and the general requirements needed for the UMich 2021 admission for the class of 2025 for in-state and out-of-state transfer, freshman and international, early action, early decision, special student, and undergraduate applicants for the 2021 admission.
Note: Meeting the requirements that will be listed below doesn’t guarantee your admission to the University of Michigan.
All admission decision is to be taken by the University of Michigan admission board.
Applicants are required to meet the necessary requirements before they can stand a chance of gaining admission.
Meanwhile, the University of Michigan’s admission is selective and has a very low acceptance rate.
Half of the total applicants that gain admission at the University of Michigan have an SAT score range between 1330-1510 or an ACT score range between 30 – 34.
In case you are asking questions like, What is my chance of getting into the University of Michigan?
Know that about 23% of those that applied for admission at Umichigan are given admission.
Therefore, the University of Michigan Acceptance Rate is 23%.
- Free Universities in the USA
- How to attain College for free
- Internship program for students
- Scholarship by Major
- Grants for Universities and Colleges students
- Free $5,000 Money for students
Of course, this Admission rate is extremely low and shows that the University of Michigan is very competitive.
So for you to know your admission chances at U Michigan, you have to proceed to the next step of the information below.
The University of Michigan Admission Rate & UMich Admission Statistics
Since the U Michigan Acceptance rate 2021 is not yet out, then we are to pick last year’s admission stats and use it to analyze how hard or easy it is to gain admission at Umich.
The analysis will include the SAT Score, or ACT Score range, GPA, and Class grade of applicants that were successfully admitted last year at the University of Michigan and the acceptance rate that was obtained by percentage.
- Number of Applicants received: 64,972
- The Number of Applicants Accepted: 14,883
- Enrolled Students: 31,266
Acceptance Rate By Gender:
- Total Number of Females Applicants: 31,275
- Number of Female Applicants Accepted: 7,896
- Female students Acceptance Rate: 25%
- Total Number of Males Applicants: 33,697
- Number of Female Applicants Accepted: 6,987
- Male students Acceptance Rate: 21%
UMich Average Test (ACT/SAT Score & GPA Requirements)
SAT Score Range: 1330-1510
- Reading 25th: 660
- Math 25th: 670
- Composite 25th: 1330
- Reading 75th: 730
- Math 75th: 780
- Composite 75th: 1510
ACT Score Range: 30-34
- Reading 25th: 31
- Math 25th: 28
- Composite 25th: 30
- Reading 75th: 35
- Math 75th: 34
- Composite 75th: 34
Average High School GPA for Freshman: 3.88
Other Admission Requirements
- High school Transcript (required)
- Essay (required)
- Recommendation (1 recommendation letter required)
- Application Fee: $75
- Interview (may be needed for some programs)
U Michigan Acceptance Rate, Tuition, Student Body Stats
The University of Michigan Acceptance Rate is: 22%
Average Yearly Cost for in-state
- Before aid: $31,056
- After aid: $16,010 (From Grants and scholarships)
- Out-of-state: 50,872
- Average Full-time student’s fees: $328
- Room & Board: $11,996
University of Michigan Undergraduate Students stats
- Total Number of Undergraduate students: 31,266
- Percentage International Students: 7%
- Out-of-state students: 41%
Students Percentage By Region
- Whites: 56.7%
- Latino: 6.89%
- Different Races: 4.74%
- Other Regions: 4.51%
- Black American: 4%
- Alaska Native: 0.12%
- Asian: 15.6%
- Pacific Islander: 0.04%
How to Apply For Admission:
All applicants that have made up their mind to apply for admission at the University of Michigan can apply to a specific college or school or for double enrollment in 2 colleges or schools via the Wolverine.
The 8 different Schools and colleges that admit first-year students are:
- College of Literature, Science, and the Arts
- College of Engineering
- Ross School of Business*
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance
- School of Kinesiology
- School of Nursing
- Stamps School of Art & Design
- Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning
Application Portal: https://admissions.umich.edu/apply
Disclaimer: All data (including the acceptance rate) provided above are subject to changes.
Therefore, we don’t claim the data above to be 100% accurate.
Please kindly find more information regarding this school on their official website.
More so, if you have any contribution, suggestion, or request to make as regarding this information, then kindly use the comment box below to get in touch with us.